The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
Note to self: Avoid kissing at all cost after given AJ by girl.
The thing is that she did prepare me for the AJ by throughout cleaning in the shower before.

Either I had a bowel leak thereafter or it's a given that all ass will have this lingering smell and taste. If the latter, those who still enjoy as a giver or reciever are truly pervert
Old 03-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
spotted a pri 5-6 gal sitting on the staircase below reading her storybook on the 18th floor. unzipped my zip, directly behind her. took out my dick from my pants so that it was hanging directly above her head and started wanking until i came and splurt everything onto her hair. she screamed lightly then turned around to look at me while i ran away downstairs, zipping myself up in the process. luckily i was wearing a mask so she can't identify who i was
What a bastard you are.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went prowling around deserted new hdb staircase landings again this afternoon and heng heng spotted a pri 5-6 gal sitting on the staircase below reading her storybook on the 18th floor. unzipped my zip, then very quietly walked down the stairs to stand directly behind her. took out my dick from my pants so that it was hanging directly above her head and started wanking until i came and splurt everything onto her hair. she screamed lightly then turned around to look at me while i ran away downstairs, zipping myself up in the process. luckily i was wearing a mask so she can't identify who i was

Lousy fella...
Old 05-07-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
went prowling around deserted new hdb staircase landings again this afternoon and heng heng spotted a pri 5-6 gal sitting on the staircase below reading her storybook on the 18th floor. unzipped my zip, then very quietly walked down the stairs to stand directly behind her. took out my dick from my pants so that it was hanging directly above her head and started wanking until i came and splurt everything onto her hair. she screamed lightly then turned around to look at me while i ran away downstairs, zipping myself up in the process. luckily i was wearing a mask so she can't identify who i was
U sure or not? sound like some story u cooked up after wathcing some jap video clips.

First and foremost, Not much new hdb blocks got 18 floor. only specific estate have.

Second. Why would a pri 5/6 girl be READING story book at the staircase?

Third, I think it's almost impossible for you to walk behind someone without them knowing. Kids are more sensitive to sounds and they have a better "6th sense " than adult.

Fourth, U wear a mask? you stand by all this when u prowl? Sg got mask for you to buy?
Old 05-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peterfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, I signed up just to post in this thread...I've read every page and most of it has been really great reading...lol.

I have had some adventures myself, but they're standard stuff compared to what has been posted already.

1.) NSF days

I was posted to an office environment with female DXOs and officers and some of them were quite attractive to me esp. since I was still wearing green with limited exposure to outside world.

Once I had morning office duty, meaning I had to arrive earlier than everyone else to draw keys, switch on lights, and other stupid saikang. Usually when I reach camp, one or another of the DX at my branch will already be there...she's one of those who spent their whole life in SAF and doesn't know anything outside of work...but anyway back to the point...that one time I had duty, I realised to my surprise that the whole damn office was empty!

At first I still didn't think about doing anything naughty, but after 10 mins of walking around my eyes fell upon the cubicle of this mid-late 20s slim, long-haired DXO...not really pretty face but has a real CFM look. Also, she has long slim legs and beautiful slim feet and toes which is a huge turn on for me.

So I walked over to her cubicle, looked at the stuff on her desk for abit...a struggle in my mind was going on...was it worth 'playing'...this is army...if anything happen hong kan go DB don't need go local uni already. I checked the clock...still got 30 mins before anyone supposed to reach...my cock was also beginning to get hard from just being so close to her desk. Ok, don't care already, I whipped out my cock...and stood there in my uniform with my cock out and somehow it was damn exciting. I didn't think of shooting my load into her mug or what, but I grabbed her jacket...fondled the area that her boobs would be in contact with and smelled it while wanking off...and also wrapped it around my cock. I also rubbed my dick against her cushion that was on her chair..shiok cos I imagined she would either be sitting in contact with it or putting it on top of her smooth thighs...

In the end I shot on a piece of tissue...and barely a few mins later one of the officers entered the office...just after I cleaned up everything...phew! I only regret not doing anything with her mug and I can't remember if there was any of her footwear lying around...
Old 05-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peterfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2.) European Escapades

I went on a backpacking trip through several European countries, and through means I shall not elaborate on I managed to secure accomodation with several local people for most of my trip. At first, no naughty thoughts came to my mind...I purely wanted to save money on accomodation. I also contacted my ex gf who was in one of the countries I was visiting and she invited me to crash at her place.

Part I
For my first stop at a certain capital city, I had arranged to stay with this late 20s local couple for the first 2 nights. On the third day morning, the day I was going to leave their apartment, I was washing up in the bathroom when I noticed a navy blue bra hanging off one of the racks. I had not jerked off for several days now since I boarded the plane at Changi and my horniness sweapt over me like a torrential wave.

I grabbed the bra which could only belong to my local hostess...blonde, late 20s, not particularly hot or big boobs etc, but at the point of time, the FEELING of playing with a worn bra and the NOVELTY of it belonging to an ang moh lady was shiok...I smelled and licked the cups...wrapped it around my cock and wanked off...almost immediately I felt like coming. I prepared a load of tissue for the oncoming load but it exceeded my expectations, and like artillery it shot way beyond the tissue and shot all the way to the sink and to my horror my sperm made a direct hit at one of the TOOTHBRUSHES! I was horrified because I wasn't sure if it belonged to my blonde hostess or her husband! But still it was one of my all time greatest PCC...the feeling was superb...after cooling down I went to wash that toothbrush damn thoroughly lol...

Part II
My second host in that same city was with this 30 yr old lady. I met her in the afternoon of the same day after the toothbrush incident. She's blonde but quite short hair, wears glasses (wowza! steam...), tall (steam again!), average build...not slim not fat, face not really chio but looks intelligent and OL-like. Haha so she showed me to her place...told me she would sleep in her room mate's room cos room mate not around...and I would be crashing in her room! Bingo! After giving me tour of the house, she said she had to go somewhere and I was free to do whatever I want cos I had spare keys.

After my earlier discovery of using my first host's bra to PCC, my mind started filling with similar thoughts for my second host. After she went out I immediately started my mission...going through some boxes on her shelves for the treasure and BINGO...it was so easy to find...and boy was it good. For her I wasn't so interested in bras since she wasn't really well endowed esp for an ang moh lady...but when I saw the variety of her panties and g-strings...damn I'm getting hard just thinking about it. There was this tiny red g-string with '69' printed on the front where the pussy would be...a couple of lacy ones that were black or red...standard white panties...then suddenly CLICK! I heard the door open...wah SHIT...she came back suddenly to get something...and I was immediately visible as she opened the door...I summoned my best reflexes...stored the box away and just nice got one mirror near the shelve so I act act pretend to be straightening out my appearance...she didn't suspect something or she didn't mind lol!

Then I selected 2 or 3...I remember the red g string and maybe one of the lacy ones...and laid down on the couch...rubbing them against my cock while I PCCed...smelling the pussy area and licking the same area as well as the 'string' in the g-string...the part that lines the ass crack...the sensation and smell was heavenly. I didn't dare to leave my man juice on the panties directly but I just rubbed my dick head with pre-cum all around the pussy area. Even though I already came earlier in the morning I still ejaculated violently and also one of the best PCC experiences in my life.

After cleaning up and resting abit (PCC so hiong quite tired lol) I went out touring haha. In the evening I received sms from host saying she would be out late. I went back around 9 plus and sure enough no one was home yet. Feeling excited by her sexy underwear my cock started to harden again and before I knew it I was reaching for the 'treasure box' and WOW...I couldn't find the red g string...only 1 explanation. My host had returned to the house earlier and worn the g string to go out...the thought of it just made me even higher and hornier...I imagined her wearing that tiny red g string which I just licked and rubbed my dick on only hours ago. Needless to say, I had another great session with the remaining pieces of underwear...should have been the lacy ones plus some others that I can't recall...

For the next day as I continued my sessions with her treasure box, I also noticed pieces going 'missing' that I had played with...and felt great knowing that she was wearing the stuff I had played with...lol. In the evening she brought me to her friend's housewarming party and while I didn't get to have another panty session that night I had a great time eyeing her throughout the party as she moved around in her tight jeans...imagining what underwear she was wearing...XD

On my last morning there before I left for the next city on my itinerary, I woke up and peeped into the room she was sleeping in...she was still sleeping like a pig. Her sexy feet were poking out from the blanket and it put naughty thoughts into my mind. I put one foot into the room...still thinking whether I should go next to her, whip my dick out and PCC...or cum on her feet or something...but in the end I decided it was not worth the risk and departed with fond memories of the smell of her red g string and the feel of those lacy panties against my cock...

A couple more European Escapades to come...
Old 05-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My most perverted act seems lame so please dun zap me.

I took a liking for a girl but i dun dare to tell her. Everyone know i like her and that they told me that she hinted that she like me as well. Then one grp trip overseas, they purposely arrange it as such that i get struck with her in one room. (They refused to make me go and join one of the boy's room citing that they want to use the room. Lan Lan I told her that if it is not okay, i will say in the lounge. After thinking a bit, she said okay.

Then go to the hotel room then realised siao liao Queen size bed. Since it was at night, we took turn to bath. (I didnt peep but mind thinking far) Then after that we sleep each facing one side with blanket. she said that she was still cold and that we didnt bring too many warm clothes. (Thinking that we can outlast the cold) so she want to hug me when we sleep.

I never stop having a hard on. I rubbed against her in the middle of the night and managed to cum as she sleep through the entire thing. (Heavy sleeper)

Then our friends are refused to believe that we didnt do anything despite of been in the same room.

Guess what? She later become my gf and now she is my wife. I confessed to her about rubbing against her that night. She is like she said she actually know and that she was expecting me to be more man by having more aggressive actions lol. She could have loses her virginity much earlier then to me than the later few weeks.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nettyworms is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post

I took a liking for a girl but i dun dare to tell her. Everyone know i like her and that they told me that she hinted that she like me as well. Then one grp trip overseas, they purposely arrange it as such that i get struck with her in one room. (They refused to make me go and join one of the boy's room citing that they want to use the room. Lan Lan I told her that if it is not okay, i will say in the lounge. After thinking a bit, she said okay.

Then go to the hotel room then realised siao liao Queen size bed. Since it was at night, we took turn to bath. (I didnt peep but mind thinking far) Then after that we sleep each facing one side with blanket. she said that she was still cold and that we didnt bring too many warm clothes. (Thinking that we can outlast the cold) so she want to hug me when we sleep.

I never stop having a hard on. I rubbed against her in the middle of the night and managed to cum as she sleep through the entire thing. (Heavy sleeper)

Then our friends are refused to believe that we didnt do anything despite of been in the same room.

Guess what? She later become my gf and now she is my wife. I confessed to her about rubbing against her that night. She is like she said she actually know and that she was expecting me to be more man by having more aggressive actions lol. She could have loses her virginity much earlier then to me than the later few weeks.
touching story somehow LOL
Old 06-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post

You're da MAN...!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
edi_swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Few things : -
- Take house mate(Gal) Bra n panties n wear n PCC on it .. Didn't wash for it bcause it soup in water . Let the cum mixed with the water ..

-Same house - Purposely sleep on the hall let my bird out pretend sleeping when she wake up n going to shower in the morning ..

-Same House - Peep the gal shower n record it for PCC. But delete it immediately. Scare Gf saw it ..

-Different house- Take the landlord's son gf bra n panties wear n PCC on it . Wash it immediately bcause she hang it oredi .. N will naked in front of the gal's room to pcc..
Taking house mate bra n panties to wear seems like what i used to do ... but never dare to pretend sleep n let my birdie out or peep shower n record.. salute u bro..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

rubbba rubba until wife.. soo good man! congrats!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

don't know this is pervert or not..

but yesterday was at Marina Sq and I saw one of the campus superstar finalist that I've always wanted to F***. She was with her friends at Golden Village ticketing booth.

http://juskawaime.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/05.jpg

(The one in yellow)

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I went up to her and intro myself and told her I had supported her during the contest (bluff la, I only fantasize about her giving me a bbbj).

I asked for her contact but she refused, so I gave her my namecard and told her that it'll be my honor to have a dinner with her...

She was pretty shy during the entire time with her friends giving me the "perverted-stares".. hahaha! coz maybe I old man la.

Anyway, i ended our conversation with this "Hope you'll give me a call.. by the way, you've got really nice long legs."

She was wearing the typical "short" shorts showing off her damn nice long slim and extremely tonned legs... *sigh* freaking turn on!
Anyway, had a very nice long wank looking at her pic last nite... (of coz after wifey went to sleep la).
Hopefully, she'll take up the bait and call me real soon... den i'll have good story to tell everyone here mah.

p.s. she's not under 18 right?

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post
p.s. she's not under 18 right?
How does it matter? You intend to pay her for sex is it? If no money is involved, above 16 will do. By the way, by posting her photo here, I'm sure some of her friends or fans will read about your post and warn her. Especially since it's only yesterday. Be thankful if she didn't disturb you in future since she knows you got a wife and where you work. Based on your name card and the last post where you said you went to wank after wifey went to sleep.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How does it matter? You intend to pay her for sex is it? If no money is involved, above 16 will do. By the way, by posting her photo here, I'm sure some of her friends or fans will read about your post and warn her. Especially since it's only yesterday. Be thankful if she didn't disturb you in future since she knows you got a wife and where you work. Based on your name card and the last post where you said you went to wank after wifey went to sleep.
relax bro... it's not the first day i came out to play.
i always carry 2 name cards with me..
1 is my real work - senior manager
the other is Director.
Needless to say, I'm a "director" in e name card i gave her. But I've registered the company with a virtual office address. (to make it more real la)

Anyway, of coz I dun intend to pay her for sex.
In fact, whether or not I up her is another issue, priority is to date her first and see how things go.

She make me feel young!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Ok guys, I have just ordered a pair of worn panties online. This is the first time I am doing it and it is really exciting! Wish me luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1