The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Wah lau. U diappoints her. It’s rude u know
Lol maybe and maybe not. She might have expected it but she was so passive. She didn't know what to do other than kissing me back and caressing my head and back.

Anyway, perhaps it's better not going further south.
More time for me to think if I really want to get into an affair with a younger woman.
Old 18-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
Sorry bro. Have but can't share the gathering photos.
That night? I'm not that kind of 怪叔叔
Sorry to hear abt ur retrenchment. Hope something good comes up soon for u!
Old 18-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol maybe and maybe not. She might have expected it but she was so passive. She didn't know what to do other than kissing me back and caressing my head and back.

More time for me to think if I really want to get into an affair with a younger woman.
Gd know u think with ur big head n not small head. I have been there n done there...it is very messy....glad u didnt do it.

All the best for ur job hunting
Old 18-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Blank out the face and all other details! Haha can see the bod?

Quote:
Sorry bro. Have but can't share the gathering photos.
That night? I'm not that kind of 怪叔叔
Old 18-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very rude u. U raise the expectation and dash the heart of a young gal. Very bad. She must have cried to bed that night. She is thinking is she not attractive enough. Issit she got bo that turns u off. Issit issit. And she jump. Pong.
Old 18-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waterblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is better to dash the hope of 1 girl than the future of a family. Not all quick thrills end well.

What's more, our bro here is axed, he got bigger things to worry.
Old 18-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterblaster View Post
It is better to dash the hope of 1 girl than the future of a family. Not all quick thrills end well.

What's more, our bro here is axed, he got bigger things to worry.
Thanks bros for your well-wishes. I am taking this time to take a break and reassess my career priorities. Besides, the compensation is rather good, I am able to last at least 1 year shaking my nuts with my current spending pattern

It was simply an infatuation from both sides, a moment of lust and simply want to touch..
This feeling probably go away after a while.
From my observation, she might become sticky if I have gone too far. Come to think of it, I'm glad I didn't do it..
Old 18-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Blank out the face and all other details! Haha can see the bod?
Aiya bro, the pics can tell. Some dudes in the office know about SBF.
I still want my reputation in the industry, sorry.

Anyway, to satisfy your curiosity, I managed to find a rather 70% look-alike photo, nearest I can find. http://i.imgur.com/wIUfAc9.jpg
Similar looks and skin tone.
Nonetheless, she isn't as pretty or as 'big' as this girl.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya bro, the pics can tell. Some dudes in the office know about SBF.
I still want my reputation in the industry, sorry.

Anyway, to satisfy your curiosity, I managed to find a rather 70% look-alike photo, nearest I can find. http://i.imgur.com/wIUfAc9.jpg
Similar looks and skin tone.
Nonetheless, she isn't as pretty or as 'big' as this girl.
Thanks for sharing...
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 19-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Presently in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, weather is extremely cold over here from -16C to -40C at night. Clearing my annual leave, I decided to come over to chill over til next year. Free n easy, I hired a local tour guide to bring me around. A nice tall native girl about 23years old was assigned to me. She is a undergrad and doing part time guide. Joy looks pretty and tall, resembles HK TVB actress Jacqueline Chong. She brings me around town and showing me around all the statues and museums. Joy is a cool gal and when she smiles, it really brighten up the day. As the weather is really cold and sometimes sudden dip to even lower temperature. Today while waiting for Joy, the hotel staff told me not advisable to go out as the temperature may dip to -30C. Joy arrived in her car but told me it was very cold now. Looking at her rosy cheeks and pouting lips and still rubbing her hands in leather gloves, I told her we can probably wait out in my room until the temperature change for the better. I ordered coffee and finger food to my room and Joy proceeded with me to my room. Coffee and food were served and both of us sat back and relax. She was amazed by the size of my junior suite and told me its her first time coming in to this hotel room. As the heater already on, I told her to remove her cardigan, sweater gloves and boots to make herself comfortable. She look really nice with T shirt on, fair rosy skin, long wavy hair and long legs. Joy was stretching her body and looking at my bath tub. I told her she can proceed to take a hot bath and relax. She looked thrilled and told me she was tired and need it to perk her up.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Presently in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, weather is extremely cold over here from -16C to -40C at night. Clearing my annual leave, I decided to come over to chill over til next year. Free n easy, I hired a local tour guide to bring me around. A nice tall native girl about 23years old was assigned to me. She is a undergrad and doing part time guide. Joy looks pretty and tall, resembles HK TVB actress Jacqueline Chong. She brings me around town and showing me around all the statues and museums. Joy is a cool gal and when she smiles, it really brighten up the day. As the weather is really cold and sometimes sudden dip to even lower temperature. Today while waiting for Joy, the hotel staff told me not advisable to go out as the temperature may dip to -30C. Joy arrived in her car but told me it was very cold now. Looking at her rosy cheeks and pouting lips and still rubbing her hands in leather gloves, I told her we can probably wait out in my room until the temperature change for the better. I ordered coffee and finger food to my room and Joy proceeded with me to my room. Coffee and food were served and both of us sat back and relax. She was amazed by the size of my junior suite and told me its her first time coming in to this hotel room. As the heater already on, I told her to remove her cardigan, sweater gloves and boots to make herself comfortable. She look really nice with T shirt on, fair rosy skin, long wavy hair and long legs. Joy was stretching her body and looking at my bath tub. I told her she can proceed to take a hot bath and relax. She looked thrilled and told me she was tired and need it to perk her up.

Bro, just curious.
You requested for a young local girl tour guide or just plain luck that a young local girl guide is assigned to you? Thanks.
Old 19-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Bro, just curious.
You requested for a young local girl tour guide or just plain luck that a young local girl guide is assigned to you? Thanks.
Actually majority of the local guides are male but coincidentally, her brother is sick, she is filling up the role.
Old 19-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Actually majority of the local guides are male but coincidentally, her brother is sick, she is filling up the role.
You lucky shit
Old 19-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Joy spring up from the couch and walk towards the bathroom. Her actions caused her breasts to jiggle and seems huge to me. Walking towards the bathroom, her rear looks full, firm and round. Joy prepare the hot water for the bath tub and proceed to close the bathroom door. I was thinking.. ..but suddenly after few mins.
J: Hey, can you come to the bathroom? ! ( she shouted)
J: the door is not locked.
H: what happened? Anything serious? (as I open the door slowly)
I looked into the misty room and saw that she was lying in the bubble bath with her long legs propped up at the side of the tub. Rested on the head rest with her long hair bun up, her rosy cheeks and pouting lips looked so tempting. She opened her eyes and stare at me.
J: Hi sir, can you help me massage my shoulders? These few days of coldness had caused some pain to my shoulders.
H: Oh sure, I am good in Thai massage. ( after chionging so many years in LOS)
J: You can remove your shirt, I don't want to wet your expensive shirt.
H: haha, if you don't mind, I can remove everything.
J: No way, don't bully me ok ( pouting her lips)
I remove my shirt and asked her to turn her back to me in the bath tub. She propped her legs up at the other side of the tub and bend her head forward. Looking at those long fair silky legs, my little bro is throbbing inside my shorts. Her neck look so inviting and delicious.
J: can you massage harder? I can feel the knots relieving now.
H: you sure? Don't scream in pain ok.
J: just do it. I feel good.
She closed her eyes and enjoy the increased force on her shoulders. Her breasts looked huge but blocked by the bubbles.
H: Joy, are you still studying?
J: Yeah, now term break and trying to earn some money.
H: Why don't you go for holidays with your BF?
J: BF? He's just like to enjoying his gaming, not interested going any where.
H: Oh.. He only likes gaming? How about you?
J: Me? He likes gaming more than me. I just his food companion.
H: Come on. You are pretty, don't he have any urge?
J: You mean sex?. ..We did it once in a while. Hmmmm. .
Lying in front of me, a pretty sex starved naked lady. My mind is thinking..
Old 19-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

I slowly massage way down her back and blew some air onto her neck. She moan softly with closed eyes. I do this routine few times and seems to trigger her sensitive zone. I move and massage her underside of her breasts and blew her neck. She open her eyes looked at me with lust and close her eyes again. I kiss and lick her neck and massage her breasts. Her moans in lust made my cock rise up. Her 36C breasts are so full and soft. As I lick her neck, I start to fondle her nipples. I lifted up her breasts and tune her long pink nipples. Her nipples erected really fast and she moans loudly. I guess her neck and nipples are her sensitive zones. I french kiss her and rubbed her nipples and breasts hard. She arched her back up and moaned loudly. She kissed me hard, with tongue swirling inside my mouth and saliva drooling.
J: Remove your shorts, I want to feel you.
H: You sure you can take it?
J: You are bad, you bully me and started the fire in me. I feel so hot now.
H: You need my water pipe to extinguish your fire?
J : yes! Yes!
H: Just say Please my dear will do.
J: YES! YES! Please my dear.. PLEASE!
I took off my shorts and release my dragon. She gripped and stared at it.
J: It's long, so thick and hard.
H: It's gets longer if you rubbed it.
I pulled her up and drained out the water. I rinsed off the bubbles from her body and slowly rubbed the bubbles off her long legs. I rubbed slowly on the inner thighs up to her vagina. She was clean shaved and the pink labia looked so fresh. She was biting her lips and moaning softly. Her long erected pink nipples shivering on her 36 C breasts as I licked at legs and clit dry.
We walked out to the king size bed, looked at the mirror as I kissed her hard. She returned her kisses furiously and keep thugging on my cock. My hands are busy rubbing her clit and breast. The wonderful fun bags are so nice and soft to knead.
J: OMG! Yours is really big. I don't think I can take it.
H: You are already dripping with juice...sure you will like it.
Standing at the mirror, I looked at her lustful looks when I start digging her vagina. She was already dripping wet as I dig and also bite her pouting lips.
J: oh! Oh! Please, please give it to me.. I want your hot rod.
H: This is just the beginning , still more pleasures coming up.
J: No, I want it now, put it in.
H: Lady Joy, I'm not pleasured yet. I still waiting.
Looking at her desperate lustful look, I have to endure and get the best from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1