The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=rix6669;21095190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Not sure about ur age but I'm sure if ure 40s or 50s or 60s it will be worth to bang her. But for guys in 20s n 30s, go bang young girls or ml. I'm just warning guys who are mislead by banging "milf", probably granny age. U will be turned off by the age differences.
Yes I agree with you. Those brothers below 40 should skip her cause they may find her too mature for their liking. I am sure there are many Syts with pretty faces and solid bodies around. But for older guys like me l still like this delectable milf especially for her massage skills and D cup tits. To each his own as long as we enjoy ourselves.

Last edited by charger; 11-02-2022 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Horniest ML?

Good for you!
Do share share your latest visit experience with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
She responded within 1 min, I guess I’m still in GOOD record list 🙃🙃🙃
Old 10-02-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 16
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Most of those 'experienced' ML's in SLG have raised their F=rates to exceed the rates charged by the majority of the young new impmm WL's. They said it's to discourage all newbie and young guys who they prefer to avoid for reasons they do not want to disclose.

Looks like it's a natural thing viz the oldies prefer oldies (ie milfs) while newgen prefer newgen. Always thot older men preferred tight bodied yg gals and older women prefer jackhammer studs; guess this is only a small number.

Me, I love them all of all ages..

[QUOTE=rix6669;21095190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Not sure about ur age but I'm sure if ure 40s or 50s or 60s it will be worth to bang her. But for guys in 20s n 30s, go bang young girls or ml. I'm just warning guys who are mislead by banging "milf", probably granny age. U will be turned off by the age differences.
Old 10-02-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
Looks like it's a natural thing viz the oldies prefer oldies (ie milfs) while newgen prefer newgen. Always thot older men preferred tight bodied yg gals and older women prefer jackhammer studs; guess this is only a small number.
Isn't this logical? Older men + syt = less chemistry, syt feel disgusted, service also affected. Older women + jackhammer stud = why want to get bang jialat jialat to earn same amount of money?

All go for same age bracket.

Personally i prefer milf 30+ to 40+ , their service is more consistent and more effort - maybe lesser appeal due to age, figure disadvantage so this age group got to work harder?
Old 10-02-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Thanks Rotiprata bro for Selina contact.

Went to try and I must say her massage skills is really good. Relieve my shoulders and neck pain. Shiok!

She is very tall. Looks also not bad. The great thing I like about her is she made my $58 felt very worth it. Cos massage is legit and very effort. GQ portion is sensual and no rush as well.

RTF for sure!
Glad you like my intro. Going to explore new places soon
Old 10-02-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Isn't this logical? Older men + syt = less chemistry, syt feel disgusted, service also affected. Older women + jackhammer stud = why want to get bang jialat jialat to earn same amount of money?

All go for same age bracket.

Personally i prefer milf 30+ to 40+ , their service is more consistent and more effort - maybe lesser appeal due to age, figure disadvantage so this age group got to work harder?
i share your sentiments. i think late 20s early 30s best. good balance of youth and skill
Old 11-02-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Older means more experienced.

Older and still look 10 years younger or well maintained with no Michelin, model height even better.

To elaborate:

Add on established chemistry when she feels the urge during creative nuru titillation, and creative interactions that inspire, bonus. She has said before that she almost gave her heart to me. Long ago, requested me to bring her out to visit a new park.

Plus multiple showers, cums, moans and 老公s, unforgettable, but need at least 90 min and not cheap but totally worth it as the tool never left her since the start of wearing the CD with her mouth.

No need vibrator though long ago, there was one the girl enjoyed putting on her vibrator in other hole during the act, now that I recall younger days. There was also one who used coke during bbbj.

Far from vanilla are such milfs with rapport.
Old 11-02-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Glad you like my intro. Going to explore new places soon
wah bro.. GXFC! got what ho liao to share? I sibei out of touch these days.. maybe old liao or sian liao.. no more garang recce trooper like last time... just stick to same few... but come come go go pattern also same... sometimes feel like massage also thinking twice...
Old 11-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
wah bro.. GXFC! got what ho liao to share? I sibei out of touch these days.. maybe old liao or sian liao.. no more garang recce trooper like last time... just stick to same few... but come come go go pattern also same... sometimes feel like massage also thinking twice...

Recently no time explore... Will update once I found something nice
Old 11-02-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Hi all bros, sorry my inbox recently very flooded I’ll reply when I got time okie. Just got the green light from her to continue sharing because I don’t want to cause too much commotion at the shop also. Thanks for upping my points fellow bros!
Old 12-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Bigdean is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I'm still looking for Thai ML of Thai Sanctuary Spa (Closed Down liao) at Telok Blangah Cres. Her name is Ah Mint if anyone have her contact or where she's working please PM me
Old 12-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Bigdean is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I'm still looking for Thai ML of Thai Sanctuary Spa (Closed Down liao) at Telok Blangah Cres. Her name is Ah Mint if anyone have her contact or where she's working please PM me
Old 12-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny3886 View Post
anyone knows what happen to old Lisa from slg?
Thanks for upping. Please make post so can up you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

tried before at 153 Selegie Road Level 2???

https://we.tl/t-QRTs5uUBdR
Old 15-02-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hi all bros, sorry my inbox recently very flooded I’ll reply when I got time okie. Just got the green light from her to continue sharing because I don’t want to cause too much commotion at the shop also. Thanks for upping my points fellow bros!
Hope u didn’t pass out too many man. Been trying to book her for the past 3 days and always fully booked. Think it’s time to find another one liaoz

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread