The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Actually my thought was that, the goal aside, our main weakness was in central midfield. Momo was clearly being told to go forward and join the attack which to his credit he tried but it just wasn't his style. Gave the ball away too frequently or slowed down the attacks.
I certainly dun think the midfield lost us the game ... in fact, I think we have a midfield that can beat any other in the EPL.
On the other hand, I also certainly think Mascherano can do a better job than Sissoko, simply becoz the chap has a better first touch & can pass much much better. It's time like this you really appreciate the worth of Hamann ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
If Craig Bellamy's score is allowed (actually is nothing wrong, it's a goal), end result sure will be different!
That was a correct call ... both LFC forwards were offside when the ball was deflected off Sissoko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
Man U this season really got luck, how many matches they got 3 points at last min?
That's just signs of true champions & their hunger for victory ... they just dun give up when the opposition starts to slacken, thinking the points are comfortably in the pocket already.

Sometimes I really dunno if it's all just luck ... when the following were all LFC "unforced errors" which led to that idiotic goal:
1) Finnan giving away that unnecessary foul when Giggs was bating for it under a 3 vs 1 situation
2) Reina covering the resulting shot from Ronaldo, but let it bounce off when he caught sight of Saha charging in
3) Whole zonal defence still maintaining their flat-footedness when the ball went loose
So was it just luck for the scums??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i witness the match. i tot pool will at least won wif a 1 goal vicotry but...
dey fight hard.

frm my conclusions,

bellamy was sub. he was giving a hard time on vidic. y rafa sub him?
pennat came on. another mistake?
liverpool tends to attack more, more possession, more chances but when the chances not converted, dey seems either lost the match underserved or draw.
at a moment, i thought of the 'god' would have came on. make the decisive goal but he was nowhere to be seen. still can remember the goal, he smashed into the net against the big dane peter schmeichel, showing no fear.

on one hand, i admit liverpool victory would be a favour to chelsea
on the other, it was really against run of play, liverpool was luncky.

peace
Old 04-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wasnt MU player (thk saha) was offside when the ball was delivered in? we juz are luckless...10shots on target compared to 4 !!
Old 04-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

ze gol looks offside 2 me ... take a look @ ze video replay ... ze no 13 guy in ze middle of ze golmouth was behind reina and was on ze golline b4 o'shea whack ze bol ... shldn't dat b considered offside?

Old 04-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

really hurts losing to man u.....there goes my weekend..
Old 04-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I certainly dun think the midfield lost us the game ... in fact, I think we have a midfield that can beat any other in the EPL.
On the other hand, I also certainly think Mascherano can do a better job than Sissoko, simply becoz the chap has a better first touch & can pass much much better. It's time like this you really appreciate the worth of Hamann ...
I don't mean the midfield cost us the game but it is the one area we could have done better in given the personnel we had. Defence and strikers you can't really do more than the players we had (although some would have liked to see Fowler! ). Bellars and Kuyt have already given us all the running and link up play less the finishing.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Pool definitely playing better than Man U and they have strong desired to win the match. Man U only targeted 1 point but at the end (really end) they win the match!

If Craig Bellamy's score is allowed (actually is nothing wrong, it's a goal), end result sure will be different!

Man U this season really got luck, how many matches they got 3 points at last min?
Absolutely, it's Scum's season this season. In the premier league at least. I hope we draw them next round (if we get past Barca and we should!) in the CL. Revenge will be sweet!

I only saw the replay for Bellars' goal once. Looked onside to me or at least very close. But Bellars never gets the benefit of the doubt!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sigh.... 3 points lost... can't really say Man U played better, bt what was most important was they scored the goal that won the match... Maybe we just let our guard down when we are playing against 10 men... ...

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 04-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I can only say........................................

Liverpool all thw way................

Looking forward in May, the Euro championship cup between Liverppol and Xxxxxxx.

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after last nite's match i was so disappointed face black that i my wife dare not talk to me
haiz....guys time to put last nite's disappointment aside...the lads deserved full marks for their efforts in pressing the scums all the way though the results didnt do justice....next for barca, a good result and into the next round will give us a lift and hopefully go all the way.........and also the next best thing to happen in the weeks to come is for lille to kick the scums out of europe........
Old 04-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
after last nite's match i was so disappointed face black that i my wife dare not talk to me
haiz....guys time to put last nite's disappointment aside...the lads deserved full marks for their efforts in pressing the scums all the way though the results didnt do justice....next for barca, a good result and into the next round will give us a lift and hopefully go all the way.........and also the next best thing to happen in the weeks to come is for lille to kick the scums out of europe........:
Until this morning, I can't get over it so what did i do? I pumped my wife to de-stress

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 04-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think what Liverpool needs is a lethal finisher & 2 outstanding wingers which very obviously is what lacking that costs us the game last nite...........................& Gerrard should have been in central midfield as he would have finish off whenever the strikers misfired.............

personally i think the GK, defenders & the central midfield are complete.............except the 3 positions mentioned above.............

so...........with all the yankee monies coming in...........are you listening, Mr Benitez???

bring us the title next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
and also the next best thing to happen in the weeks to come is for lille to kick the scums out of europe........
No lah the best thing is we kick the scum out of the competition. Remember Chelsea Carling Cup final and CL league final?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Until this morning, I can't get over it so what did i do? I pumped my wife to de-stress
Hahaha... I was in KTV watching the match... after the goal... drink more... tabao mei mei... and fark her song song to drown my sorrows...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1