The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
The average income of Sporeans has increased over the years. That's why so many have money to spend at the alternative entertainment and FLs. You go Parklane have a look. That's just one spot. It's jam packed on weekends. Of course, there will always be those left behind. Can't save all the Ah Peks. And the remaining GL houses cater to this group.
There used to house the biggest china ktv in Singapore ie china doll ktv.wonder where are all the ktv girls now?have they joined the underground sex industry 😄
Old 01-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
There used to house the biggest china ktv in Singapore ie china doll ktv.wonder where are all the ktv girls now?have they joined the underground sex industry 😄
When the clubs all over Spore close, there was a period of time all very free and stuck in Spore....
Old 01-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
What has really raised my eyebrows is the recent openings of massage spas in the prime residential estates where the elite establishment reside.

First spotted a massage spa along Bukit Timah Road between Old Holland Road and Wilby Road.

Most recently spotted another new one in the Binjai Park Road estate. This one is amusing as the CJ and Grace Fu live in this estate together with a whole lot of other elites both local and foreign. Their 24 hour police post guards pass by and probably even actually pass by the massage spa itself on their way to buy food from the kopitiam next door
Small matter. Massage and maybe hj no big deal. Clientele can afford to pay so not your Ah Beng. GL is the real eyesore and increasing sticking out like a sore thumb in modern Spore.
Old 01-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Police believe that he had received an unsolicited offer of sex services from a woman on an online dating application.

The man followed her instructions to book her services via a deposit of Alipay credits.

He purchased at least S$9,200 worth of Alipay credits and sent them to the woman over two days.

Credit-for-sex scam
Yet his thirst would go unquenched as the man did not get to meet the woman despite sending over the serial codes of the credits.

He realised he had been scammed.

The blue-balled man now found himself in quite a predicament: He had to account to his partner regarding the disappearance of S$9,200.

His solution? Find someone who's investigative skills would not match those of his partner.

Or so he thought.

Police have said that investigations against the man are currently ongoing.

Lessons to live by
Old 01-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
When the clubs all over Spore close, there was a period of time all very free and stuck in Spore....
And those beautiful china girls from the hang flowers joints? Have they joined the online sex industry? 😀
Old 01-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
And those beautiful china girls from the hang flowers joints? Have they joined the online sex industry? 😀
Uhh...now what time already, then you ask? Either start hanging some flowers when things re-open or no need know so much since not your scene and stick to GL. Siam Du in operation very long already you still haven't go don't bother asking. PRC is not so popular at Siam Du. They are more KTV.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder whether the wives and daughters living in these prime districts would think likewise

Imagine if a Covid-19 cluster arose from these joints

They might be yelling out loud NIMBY

Quote:
Small matter. Massage and maybe hj no big deal. Clientele can afford to pay so not your Ah Beng. GL is the real eyesore and increasing sticking out like a sore thumb in modern Spore.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
I wonder whether the wives and daughters living in these prime districts would think likewise

Imagine if a Covid-19 cluster arose from these joints

They might be yelling out loud NIMBY
Wasn't it you who pointed out that THEY ARE THERE? So? Did you see anyone yelling? Still need to wonder about what? Cannot, ah? Police didn't issue license, ah? They operating illegally, ah? You very funny right? People are operating in full view everyday, you raise your eyebrow and wonder elites mind or don't mind. I suppose you think they drive pass blind?

You can always go make a police report if you think you realise something that the elites there and police have not. Why not you list the massage outlets here? People put their name big big open for business, you down here secretive for? Wanna scare who? 大惊小怪.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Which genuine punter would have a problem with more entertainment, massage joint and FL options?

Only red face GL OKTs have a problem. See people can open they cannot very sore. I don't give a fuck elites mind or not. If got chiobu at the joint, please intro. I go for massage quite often.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

LoL, I wonder who is really making a fuss in here?

In all the decades I have been past that Bukit Timah area and Binjai Park Road estate I have never seen massage spas. Closest before was probably Bukit Timah Plaza and Bukit Timah SC.

So what has changed?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

In all the decades I have been past that Bukit Timah area and Binjai Park Road estate I have never seen massage spas. Closest before was probably Bukit Timah Plaza and Bukit Timah SC.

So what has changed?
So what is the name of the spas lah? Can go online check out their selection. This area convenient drop by.
Old 01-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

So what has changed?
This massage is at 7C binjai park.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
This massage is at 7C binjai park.
Escobar43535,

Is this what you are referring to?? This is a perfectly legit massage spa which even employs 3 guys as masseur. What yelling wives and daughters are you on about? Make one post suggesting hanky panky at high class area when it's actually a legit spa. Another Ah Pek clown. That's why I ask for the name of the spa. So secretive like uncovered something. What an idiot. *Face palm* You raise your eyebrows over a legit spa opening in a high class area because?? Besides going to GL, do you actually go out of your house or not?? Real nonsense.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-09-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Escobar43535,

Is this what you are referring to??
Hey 123,
You are back to degrading the GL customers again?
So what alternative you proposing?
You say people are fucking while we are talking. Where?
How much for those fucks you are saying?
You are client or supplier of those services?
Got photo?
Got FR?
Got location or phone no?

People miss the GL150 and the service it’s their choice, unless the alternative is purely superior for the same value.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

sorry if asking a stupid question, so no more thai/vietnam ladies in GL house liao? or is only left very a few handful only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1