The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Usually those pull threads are bots or they hire some teens to help them do it

And if you see blue ticks.... It maybe police are looking

Last time passioncandy tio raid i don't know and i keep msging okt and lots of ticks.... Than the okt call me thru the FL phone and say his phone got confiscated
Wah i busy nvr check sbf for two days and this happens so meaning the girls will be stuck with the same stable for a year if okt nvr kena and they are still at KL hotel? Had turn me on the other day and still see their thread bumped
Old 18-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Wah i busy nvr check sbf for two days and this happens so meaning the girls will be stuck with the same stable for a year if okt nvr kena and they are still at KL hotel? Had turn me on the other day and still see their thread bumped
I really have no idea on this, just that 1 bro mention that the FL he book have "Police Paper" so she confirm have to stay very long

Maybe the other FL got send back I also don't know because 23 girls and 1 ladyboy was caught so bound to be lots of stable affected
Old 18-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Going to bonk wilma of lustvegas later ^_^
Old 18-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Alice from Doll88
Tried Alice yesterday. When i proceed to the room, she was dolled up and wearing heels even though it was late in the middle of the night. Good effort. She looks quite good in my eyes, slight tan and spoke quite good english. Got accent 1. Nicely manicured fingers and nice shapely butt. We TCSS for abit before we went into the bathroom. The bathroom doesnt have a hand held shower spray which makes it hard for us to clean up. But that doesnt stop her from cleaning me up. We played abit in the shower before proceeding back to room. Oh ya, the towel abit thin. Other than that, so far so good.

Once in room we wasted no time and got into action. Started frenching like mad and she starts giving me a catbath. From neck to nipple, to body then to my groin area, then after she gave me a good BBBJ. For the look of her face it seems like she love sucking cock, and her technique still not bad. Surprised me when she gave me AR! Alot of stable put got AR but the girls dont provide. She does!! Once she finished its my turn to service her again. Frenched again and suck her nipple and played with her boobs. Not big but still playable. Trimmed pussy and no bad smell/taste.

Started with missionary and her face looks like she enjoyed it. Not sure real or not but at least i see liao i can have a sense of achievement. She cummed during this position. Loved her expression. Moved on to doggy after that as i want to try banging her from behind due to that nice looking ass. Pumped her really long and finished during this position. After that we TCSS abit more before i left as it's really late liao.

Height: abt 160cm.
Weight: abt 45kg.
Looks: 7.5/10, at most 85% similar to pic, but can tell its her.
Body: 7.5/10, slim figure! Slight tummy fats, with navel piercing.
Boobs: 7/10, small B. Natural
Pussy: trimmed, no bad smell or taste.
Skin tone: thai tan skin tone.
Shower: Played abit in the shower.
Frenching: aggressive! French like long lost lover.
BBBJ: 8/10, hers BBBJ is feels pretty good. Her strokes suits me.
Catbath: 8.5/10. She kinda excel in this. her tongue start from neck then slowly proceed down.
Painting: not overflowing but still wet.
AR: Not bad. She did that for a few minutes!
FJ: 7/10! slight tightness! too bad i only tried missionary and doggy. next time will try more.
Moaning: soft moan. When you hit the right spot her moan become loud!
Massage: She provide but i didnt try.
Communication: above avg english. with abit of accent as well.
GFE: 8/10 more like friends. keep tcss with her
OVERALL: 8/10! She is the service type.
RTF: Yeah! hard to find gem like her liao!
Old 18-05-2017, 01:33 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Going to bonk wilma of lustvegas later ^_^
Enjoy yourself, don't forget to use the mirror in the hotel room
Old 18-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Army_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Clara of Emmanuelle

My first "excursion" after a long break

- I like the discreet location. Nobody saw me going in/out. This is very important to me.
- When Clara opened the door, my first thoughts were "Young, Fair, Cute, WIth A Smiley Face"
- Even though it was the first time we'd met, she started with a kiss.
-Proceeded to help me undress and shower for me.She was very gentle.
- Back in the room, we started quite awkwardly like new lovers. Not knowing which side is whose. Light kissing led the romp. She proceeded to planting her kisses from my face to the groin.
-She did her bbbj for at least 20 mins before I shoot all my load inside her mouth
-Have a short while and she gave me a short massage in between, which is quite good
-After some touching and stroking, she blow me again and i asked her to sit on me.
-We did about 3 positions. She was very obliging. I wrapped up my business in another 20 mins.
-We just laid there like old fuck buddies now, for another 10 mins. She kept stroking my neck and face lightly throughout this time. I was afraid I would fall asleep. Then I forced myself to get out of there.

Bros who have the girlfriend experience high on their list must try Clara.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
GymJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any senior bros tried this exotic looking babe "SOM" from RegentLust yet? Looks very chio.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=650908
Old 18-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymJunkie View Post
Any senior bros tried this exotic looking babe "SOM" from RegentLust yet? Looks very chio.

Yes i agree she looks really chio...please share fr if u try😊
Old 18-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymJunkie View Post

Someone tried yesterday.... Anyone else can share? I think she looks good also.

butt_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SOM from Regentlust

Haven't written a review before, but thought I would want to write one this time. Had a session with SOM today. Looks more like the 2nd and third picture.

Very good experience -- she clearly looks more like an Ang Mo than Thai. Had a mixed Chinese Chiang Mai Mum and Turkish father -- great for Ang Mo lover - looks Spanish or Italian. First time in Singapore, very good attitude. No rush, and have quite good sense of humor after you figure out her English which is passable. Real natural boobs, and totally obliging and gentle. Great if you like Ang Mo with Thai attitude! Feel obliged to write this review to help her out-- will only be in Singapore for 10 days, hence do visit her soon! I find her a real gem, will probably RTF also.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Som of The Regent Lust

I just had a session with Som and she asked me to give her an FR and she deserves one.

Pretty lady, photos are quite accurate, of course "discount" it by about 10% for the "editing". Definitely a good looker and a unique look due to her mixed blood.

Som has a curvy body and her breasts are nice, firm and large with sensitive nipples. If you do enjoy her breasts, please be gentle and treat Som nicely and you will be rewarded.

BBBJ is pretty good, no CIM but she does a good job.

The main FJ shots were good. Som is accommodative and the regular missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions are all good. The best position for me was standing doggy and she has the stamina to allow you to really enjoy yourself. 2 shots in about 80 minutes and it was satisfying.

Recommended for bros who like curvier women with a more exotic look.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Simple FR for Dream doll88 :
Initial taget was not availalbe again, probably fully booked for the day.

Booked my 2nd target,
Reached location given sms bro for room number went up and the action begins

Looks: 8/10 Cute SYT look

Boobs: 7.5/10 (nice but not for boobs lover. )

Figure: 8/10 (petite and slim no birth mark.)

BBBJ : 8/10

CIM: 8.5/10

Fingering : Yes

Frenching : (once i enter the room.)

Ass: 9/10 (firm, nice to grab and fuck her on the wall well I carried her. )

FJ: 8.5/10 (yes, accommoda in very request I had made.)

GFE: 10/10 (very playful, she speaks and understand simple english according to her, she's a Uni student in thailand.

Overall: 8.5/10 (very good & friendly attitude)
Old 18-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i just brought her go see merlion..poor girl,just reach 4days only kana catch..they will be reporting be the police hq tml
Not kena caught to police station immediately ? Still can operate meh ?
Old 18-05-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Normally Girls with whose passport get confiscated and ICA issue them "Identification paper" have to stay in SG till case close, till than they have to report to ICA weekly

They are retain in SG without proper paper work so they cannot get a job "Legally" so what they do? go back to the same trade as streetwalker and get customer (If they already have their own customer in their phone contact even best)

Some girls stay are very short, some stay as long as 2 years
Old 18-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
she was sleeping when police came and raided the whole hotel..i also dont know bro..i only realise she got police paper after i booked her and reached her room...tat why i bring her out for outcall last night..

just finish a session with wilma from lustvegas..she just change place so no more big mirror but got a sofa bed .. fking awesome 3hrs of fun with her! finished off 1XFJ and 1XCIM..after i cim she still carry on sucking untill i unloaded my last bullet..this girl really know how to please..those tried her should know..i ask for 4days then got slot for her sia seriously
Old 18-05-2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
she was sleeping when police came and raided the whole hotel..i also dont know bro..i only realise she got police paper after i booked her and reached her room...tat why i bring her out for outcall last night..

just finish a session with wilma from lustvegas..she just change place so no more big mirror but got a sofa bed .. fking awesome 3hrs of fun with her! finished off 1XFJ and 1XCIM..after i cim she still carry on sucking untill i unloaded my last bullet..this girl really know how to please..those tried her should know..i ask for 4days then got slot for her sia seriously
Hard working girl, she told me she is leaving on the 21st
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1