The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

RTF JoJo this afternoon.....initially told her I was going today but fell and knocked my knee so had to tell her prob cannot make it today, anyway by lunch time felt good enough to walk so booked with OKT.....went up at appointed time....when she opened the door, she squealed in delight...face all lite up...really genuinely happy that I revisit.....A+ GFE......on TOP of that gave me a tube of ointment she bought fr home....so can sooth my sore knee.....wow A++ GFE.

Enjoyed the afternoon thoroughly in a hot passionate session as she cummed again and again....she is leaving next week....hope to have at least one more visit with her.
Old 18-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
RTF JoJo this afternoon.....initially told her I was going today but fell and knocked my knee so had to tell her prob cannot make it today, anyway by lunch time felt good enough to walk so booked with OKT.....went up at appointed time....when she opened the door, she squealed in delight...face all lite up...really genuinely happy that I revisit.....A+ GFE......on TOP of that gave me a tube of ointment she bought fr home....so can sooth my sore knee.....wow A++ GFE.

Enjoyed the afternoon thoroughly in a hot passionate session as she cummed again and again....she is leaving next week....hope to have at least one more visit with her.
Ohhhhh jojo...is she still wearing her night gowns??? She is really n always been a darling😊 so glad she has a staunch supporter like yourself.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Ohhhhh jojo...is she still wearing her night gowns??? She is really n always been a darling😊 so glad she has a staunch supporter like yourself.
Haha no....a pretty tight dress this time......night dress previous time.....I have to work after the bonk......so no hard core bonks like Queen until I start my rest days....a nice pampering session.....with great GFE.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradise888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong post

Last edited by paradise888; 18-05-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: wrong post
Old 18-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha no....a pretty tight dress this time......night dress previous time.....I have to work after the bonk......so no hard core bonks like Queen until I start my rest days....a nice pampering session.....with great GFE.
I'm missing a lot. Still can't get response from okt thru whatsapp... But on Line okt keeps telling me to message in whatsapp
Old 18-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
I'm missing a lot. Still can't get response from okt thru whatsapp... But on Line okt keeps telling me to message in whatsapp
I get quick response each time on wechat. Line is good if you want to message the girls... Thai prefer Line. PRCs like wechat. OKT...think wechat works well for me.

But this okt asked me to whatsapp upon arrival on first booking....prob to verify that i am not an undercover....
Old 18-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR For Som of The Regent Lust

I just had a session with Som and she asked me to give her an FR and she deserves one.

Pretty lady, photos are quite accurate, of course "discount" it by about 10% for the "editing". Definitely a good looker and a unique look due to her mixed blood.

Som has a curvy body and her breasts are nice, firm and large with sensitive nipples. If you do enjoy her breasts, please be gentle and treat Som nicely and you will be rewarded.

BBBJ is pretty good, no CIM but she does a good job.

The main FJ shots were good. Som is accommodative and the regular missionary, cowgirl and doggy positions are all good. The best position for me was standing doggy and she has the stamina to allow you to really enjoy yourself. 2 shots in about 80 minutes and it was satisfying.

Recommended for bros who like curvier women with a more exotic look.
Tried RegentLust Som today too, and pretty much same findings as above FR.

She is as fair as her photo - no bluff - mix turkish-thai girl. Curvy, natural C boobs and sharp nose. Ang moh look.

Says she works 2 jobs back home - sell skin whitener and sell pussy. Pretty sure she makes good sales considering her unique looks for a thai.

Pros:

Excellent bonk, without a doubt. Like an ang moh girl is doing the service.
BBBJ and FJ were fantastic as she is quite accomodating. She frenches during sex and DATY allowed.
No lube required!
Personally i like her cowgirl, can see her boobies bouncing. Free roaming on her delicious pair but be gentle.

Cons:

Honestly, though she is accomodating, session felt quite mechanical. Felt a bit of 'atas' vibes, maybe becos she is a head-turner and i not yandao enough for her
Also showered alone x2.

Overall, worth a try, at the very least to get the feel of bonking an exotic girl. As usual, YMMV - yours may be better.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
sexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexsense666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, we try to pm you and ask you what is your number is you also no reply leh.. and now you are here keep saying we never reply even you whatapps us, please see your pm and clear this misunderstanding if not i might think my operator is eating snake lor....LOL.. WAITING FOR YOUR PM REPLY...
Old 18-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Lady: Adidas
Stable: Lax
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: A+
Skin tone: Fair
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: No, there are other fishes in the sea though.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexsense666 View Post
Bro, we try to pm you and ask you what is your number is you also no reply leh.. and now you are here keep saying we never reply even you whatapps us, please see your pm and clear this misunderstanding if not i might think my operator is eating snake lor....LOL.. WAITING FOR YOUR PM REPLY...
I reply lor. It's already read in your LINE. After that no more response. I sent again just now in your LINE. I still need to get slot for Jojo. lol
Old 19-05-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
I reply lor. It's already read in your LINE. After that no more response. I sent again just now in your LINE. I still need to get slot for Jojo. lol
Hope you get your 'date' with Jojo soon....i am sure you will not be disappointed.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried Candy from paradise888? Very chio le. I am confused which one to choose Lollipop or Candy? 5555
Old 19-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Just curious, if a FL is caught by the police and given them the papaer to return to their country for the next 2-3days, to deport back.

Will they be able to come back to Singapore ?
Old 19-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope you get your 'date' with Jojo soon....i am sure you will not be disappointed.
I dare vouch for Sex Senses' credibility. They have no frills n straight forward.
Give them the benefit of doubt though...Apps are apps n there could be human oversight. Hope jojo makes it up to u when u get your slot.

Last edited by KOC88; 19-05-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Lustvegas still having problem with registration email activation? Still havent receive after so long, tsk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1