The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen - Titaniumbabes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
Yes Bro KOC88 must salute.
Everyday Online almost Everyday bonk.
Those new will think he's the moderator here incharge of Goodbonks Thread!
I bonk 1x must rest 2days even body can pocket also cannot...
He must have a fucking deep pocket with a ironman body!
No need worry others sat u $5 Fr writer la.
Reading your FRs quite entertaining one...

Salute!
Thank u bro, glad u were entertained��
I will rant but dont really give a hoot to the naysayers. There are better fish for me to fry.
I already rolled out a list of bonkable bonks for the last 6 months? Those who benefitted, good for u, those who felt deceived...errr too bad.
And of coz everyone knows i am not the moderator. I am simply lazy to log off thats about it.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Ice from bro superman emmauelle

Looks: 8/10 (Slutty look CFM.. gave me a warm welcome)
Body: 8/10 (petite and for boobs lovers.. no tattoos)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly and eager to please)
Comms: 6/10 (Speak limited english)
Shower: SOP.. got this quickly done myself hehe
French: 8/10 (passionate.. like gf)
Paint: I dun paint
BBBJ: 9/10 (Skillful sucking... balls suck/deepthroat)
FJ: 9/10 (Started standing doggy... doggy... and end missionary)

Rested a while and 2nd round soon started with her hj my gun... she proceeded to BBBJ him again... told her i wan CIM this time... after 15mins of BBBJ... unloaded everything in her mouth... too shag for 2nd FJ... hehe

Very impressive for new lass... rtf material confirmed.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Mena from doll88

She is an experienced girl who knows what she is doing and how to serve.

Looks: (7/10) Pics are her, mid 20s. Looks mix-blood
Body: Slim and slender
Boobs: B Cups
French: Yes
Catbath: Spends quite a decent amount of time, quite good
Painting: shaved (never try)
BBBJ: Yes (twisting and turning, experienced girl)
Massage: Pretty good. She learned before back home.
FJ: Accommodating and initiates changing of position

Overall: Value for money with the promo. She speaks decent english and initiates talk with you, make you feel comfortable. Easy-going and accommodating lady. There is also a mirror on the ceiling, so..
Old 19-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oic, 555, maybe i m wrong.

But everytime i log in, i see your FR.

Maybe u should change your name to KOB888 better.

King Of Bonk Huat Huat Huat (KOB888)
LOL you hang out but I don't see your juicy FR in dome 1 anymore
Old 19-05-2017, 04:22 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thank u bro...lol but thats not true. Do this every single day i wont end up in the hospital but the mortuary lor
I think your gun got unlimited ammo....
Old 19-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since i wrote an fr becsuse the last time i did people said it was fske but for thid girl think ill give it another try.

Girl:Alice
Stable: doll88
Not the first time support this brother and it will definitely not be the last. OKT friendly but today almost fly me aeroplane however made up for it so all is well.

Reached the location which is quite central, she opened the door in a white lace dress and heels, must say her first impression was better than I thought it would be. The pictures don't quite look like her, think in real life better but the picture is her la. Her English more power than mine so ice was broken very fast and she is a very hardworking girl.

Like other Bros said she really give AR I also stun sia, always see advert got ar end up also don't have so didn't expect her to go down after deep throating. Her bbbj sebei power also.

French like siao also.

Pussy no smell and can finger and paint no problem.

Fj, quite tight, I wouldn't say the tightest around but definitely tight.

Petite girl.

Looks: 7/10. Not the best looker but can la for this service wahseh
Boobs: 7.5/10quite small but all natural with hard brown nips
French:think her third langauge
Old 19-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fr accidentally press send ps

But her French really fluent
Fj also 8-9/10

Very impressed by this girl. Svc wise and gfe quite gao. Quite hard to bookeep her alr so try before she leave next week but leave some slot for me please. Enjoy and remember to use protection brothers
Old 19-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:

please zap with balls la
Don't worry about zap, just ignore them, give your honest fr, bros can judge for themselves. =)
Old 19-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Banned for 2 years, after that if they want to come back to SG they must notify ICA but chances are close to zero
Hi bro, no offenses, you gave very good information and tip but your information is off a bit everytime

They are banned for 3 years for this. After that to come in, inform ica. They are given a contact. If there is a guarantor in sg to liaise and apply visa for them, yes they can enter, tentatively 1 week to max 2 weeks stay when they first start to be able to enter.

Your information is right if they want to come back in on their own to work though.

Gonna FR my latest bonk later

Cheers
Old 19-05-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Hi bro, no offenses, you gave very good information and tip but your information is off a bit everytime

They are banned for 3 years for this. After that to come in, inform ica. They are given a contact. If there is a guarantor in sg to liaise and apply visa for them, yes they can enter, tentatively 1 week to max 2 weeks stay when they first start to be able to enter.

Your information is right if they want to come back in on their own to work though.

Gonna FR my latest bonk later

Cheers
Hmm I got my information via Nana from PassionCandy that she got banned for 2 years, she stay in SG since August 2013 till March 2015 after PassionCandy got raid (I'm still in contact with her on FB and line, also visited her last year april), please refer to the link for info on the raid

http://www.asiaone.com/crime/10-arre...vice-syndicate

Yes and agree on the guarantor part and ICA which she find it too troublsome
Old 19-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
She's leaving in like 2 or 3 days time. Very fierce. She bit my ass!
the OKT told me 27th
Old 19-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Don't worry about zap, just ignore them, give your honest fr, bros can judge for themselves. =)
Thank u bro. I would like to think i have given plenty thus far. I use my one n only account if other accounts pop up saying the same then i am vindicated. Queen is the best example recently as with jojo, ray n vasa. But some dumb ppl just dont get it. What everyone experienced might differ. One hand, 5 fingers all are different lengths too lol.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

any FRs on Mo from Kingdom ?
Old 19-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Hmm I got my information via Nana from PassionCandy that she got banned for 2 years, she stay in SG since August 2013 till March 2015 after PassionCandy got raid (I'm still in contact with her on FB and line, also visited her last year april), please refer to the link for info on the raid

http://www.asiaone.com/crime/10-arre...vice-syndicate

Yes and agree on the guarantor part and ICA which she find it too troublsome
wasn't Airangelz also raided about that time as well?
Old 19-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thank u bro. I would like to think i have given plenty thus far. I use my one n only account if other accounts pop up saying the same then i am vindicated. Queen is the best example recently as with jojo, ray n vasa. But some dumb ppl just dont get it. What everyone experienced might differ. One hand, 5 fingers all are different lengths too lol.
Right. It's just a bonk. Good or bad, just state the facts, even if contradictory, and move on.

Even when judging bonk experience, some of us see the same glass of water as half-full, and some see as half-empty, so to speak.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1