The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 18
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Yes.
The joint sure have it's connections in the police force. Photos are strictly prohibited. Please do not try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
All the WLs are here primarily because they are in need of money.
There are 2 ways they end up here.
1) The WL obtain an advance from the boss or his network of moneylenders and she is assigned a room here to service clients to pay off the loan.
2) The WL works on a profit sharing basis with the boss.. ie they get a cut of every client she takes in.

Money is paid upfront to the WL and then she goes to the counter to pass the money to the OKT helper and collects a towel in return.... there are no towels in the room..... the helper will log in the time in his book (yes there is a time limit for each bonk).

Please refrain from taking any pictures or video there..... some of these helpers are off duty policemen so they are sensitive to being exposed.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Wishing You a Happy & Prosperous New Year - 2013

Best Wishes for

Old 01-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today any bro go ocean ? saw alex. ???
if today she in, i will drop by.....today free
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
I know some wl lady does raw pm me wil let u know.
we can exchange trade.gfe also some are good.
Raw is war,bro...Safe better than sorry...
Old 04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

You are right bro.. I cannot believe that guy still want to exchange contact for raw FL...
Old 05-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool L2R82 Alex

Mine friends, in this joint the girls move around to confuse customers. I thought this room is taken by Flora. Somehow I notice a stupid soft toy bear with an "ALEX" small card hanging on its door.

Is she the one you guys are searching for? This pm she is in a white mini dress, long black hair with spec. Looking her best like a Malaysian OL working in Singapore.

I might have spotted ex PT H14R9 Li Wen, her room is on L2R42 or 44. I am not sure, check with the counters with mine feel telling me. Many regulars had done so because the girls are trying to be funny.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Session one: Ocean Hotel L2R58 Sherry M$65

5 January 2013 Saturday, btw 230 pm to 245 pm

(S$101.90 = M$250.00@ All best $ changer)

It is this fast because she worked almost like FL, yes she is young, after paying the fees with M$10 tip. I asked her name then knew I got the one that had negative FR. She ask where I came from, I said Singaporean. Sherry pulled a fast one.

Pretty fast she took off her mini dress, her body is slim I think she is Indonesian. No need to wash but she wash me after session. What the shits is that!

I lay on bed, she move btw mine legs cap me and, blew me without skills. I fondle her sharp perky tits she cowgirl me fast and furious. I was not ready in fact I got piss with her attitude. No touching rules no kissing too, I would not wish to mark her anyway.

Then she ask me to take her from the top, I ramp her few times looking down her no motion face I give up. Next trip I would ask the counter on the girls’ rooms. I would not be fool again.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Talking Session two: L5 Ai Ai M$40

5 January 2013 Saturday, btw 315 pm to 340 pm

We met in the lift, only 2 of us I got back mine erection by watching her MILF smooth white skin tone. Ai Ai which I only discovered during the pre washing, I said sorry that I had paid her below the M$65. She said her charge is correct, but I told her I had read on her above average service, I got her now.

Package: 9/ 10 she is btw H11 Jenny and, H24 Lai Lai in short sexy hairdo. However she did not shave her arm pit hair. Ai Ai had to clean it if she wish to earn Sing$.

GF: 7/ 10 I may have caught her attention, we chat on this website and I brought her over to PT with news of odd number houses closing down later in the year. She did not clean me after washings I had to do it with a public towel share by all her clients.

BJ: 7/ 10 not bad only it is short but she want improvement, I pull a fast one told her H22 Aida and ex Sally have gave her good reviews. She is grad so much that before she starts she asks me.

“How does Aida and Cookie serve you?” I was surprised could not remember much. She said Singapore services different from Malaysia. “Do I blow you raw?” I said is up to her she asked do both girls cap me. I said they do, but did not say I had never taken Cookie.

“I try w/o cap but sex has to put CD.” She kneel on mine left, I love her smooth slim body with perky tits. Ai Ai had the sound effects and, she lick mine balls just a little. Probably this is the M$40 standard.

FJ: 7/ 10 she did not allow kissing but no issues of kissing her neck and ears. It could be better she moaned, somehow Violet do it away after she started her business here. I had to give it to her on this she lock both her arms around mine body, only problem she closed her eyes. I held her tight on the big bed, taking her hard and cum.

Over all not bad, I would plea the website to grand her permits. I pretty much believe her taking instruction; dare not work out of her league. This will be 2 years at PT or KS brothels.

RTF: 8/ 10 still not sure but hoping to pay her S$50 at PT brothel.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Wink mature girls

I am not sure somehow after taking few girls do let me count down. Ah Err, Violet, Sherry and Ai Ai I pretty much believe trust the FRs.

Violet had proven herself, maintain PT standards minus the AR with lesser GF feelings. Still value for the pocket but troublesome in travelling across country.

Others from the PSL will be, Elaine Flora and Monica which I had no nick of her room. Good thing of not walking into Alex's room because she might not be Flora. Check with the counter not the girls, I beg mine paycheck she would not tell.

However the mature girls which could be found at L1, they calling M$40 could be better in service compare to younger M$65 girls. I notice older customers tend to proceed to L5 where ex PT H14R8 girl operate her business. Probably this girls provide PT S$30 services but customers should not have high expectation.

This is not PT and the girls try to maintain this standards, but after certain periods they forgot how what is going to be. To play safe mine M$65 will pay to mature girls not the SYT Malaysian OL package WLs.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went last week and all recommended gals are taken. not wishing to wait, i tried a new one. room 76. Ivy. Milf. slim with small tummy.

Regretted.

Very rushed. Let u shower urself after job done. She will then take her time to wash up herself.

Very poor attitude.

Highly not recommended.

End of FR.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

which fl is hot now
Old 11-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: 5th Level R10 Yuki

Visited Ocean yesterday. Violet @ 2nd Level R60 busy. Many new WLs: 2nd Level R58 (sweet); 3rd Level R74, R76 (beautiful); 4th Level: R22 (nice NL), R26, R28. Will Upz FR for new - rooms not permanent.

Had a nice session with 5th Level R10 Yuki - MR40. Nice looking, mid 30, slim Malaysian Chinese. BBBJ (slow/nice) and FJ. Said already 2 months - room permanent. Quite chatty - claimed can get about 30 per day because only charge RM40.

Popped over to AoJi and New Lido. A few quite nice looking new WLs.

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheers.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
darran is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Bros where is AoJi and New Lido.?
Old 14-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: Ocean Hotel: 5th Level R10 Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Visited Ocean yesterday. Violet @ 2nd Level R60 busy. Many new WLs: 2nd Level R58 (sweet); 3rd Level R74, R76 (beautiful); 4th Level: R22 (nice NL), R26, R28. Will Upz FR for new - rooms not permanent.

Had a nice session with 5th Level R10 Yuki - MR40. Nice looking, mid 30, slim Malaysian Chinese. BBBJ (slow/nice) and FJ. Said already 2 months - room permanent. Quite chatty - claimed can get about 30 per day because only charge RM40.

Popped over to AoJi and New Lido. A few quite nice looking new WLs.

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheers.
Bro, is this yuki previously the one located at 3rd floor room 44?
Old 16-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Ocean Hotel: 5th Level R10 Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by darran View Post
Bros where is AoJi and New Lido.?
AoJi/Lido Detail/Location: http://sammyboy.online/showpos...postcount=1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Bro, is this yuki previously the one located at 3rd floor room 44?
3rd Level R44 is Yukai - M$65 No change in room - working that day. Yuki is new - 2 months only (M$40) but gives BBBJ.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1