The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlance View Post
any bros can recommend where to go for a good massage around hyatt?
at this time of the hour ?? NONE

You can head to Pasay AF1, for 'nice' massage, though I am weak in Massage..

when I can have full service, and with Hyatt just around the corner / walking distance to MBC, why bother much ??

Take a local map, and you can orient yourself from Mabini street to M H De Pilar .. or take a cab ..

Oh, avoid entertaining the street kids .. or you will be fleeced while another kid picks your pocket .. never happened to me, but enough have I seen .. and attempts on me .. which failed because I am super careful on where I keep my money .. .
Old 11-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NiteFinder is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to all bros for the sim card advice. Especially to Bro etsys, for the valuable guidance and sound advices. now it's time to get a sim card and I'm all set for a different kind of fun besides massage parlours in manila!!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
at this time of the hour ?? NONE

You can head to Pasay AF1, for 'nice' massage, though I am weak in Massage..

when I can have full service, and with Hyatt just around the corner / walking distance to MBC, why bother much ??

Take a local map, and you can orient yourself from Mabini street to M H De Pilar .. or take a cab ..

Oh, avoid entertaining the street kids .. or you will be fleeced while another kid picks your pocket .. never happened to me, but enough have I seen .. and attempts on me .. which failed because I am super careful on where I keep my money .. .
Tks bro, will be there 20th this month for some meetings. only have a bit of time to roam at night. Thinking of somewhere near Hyatt but trip advisor say the area is seedy..not safe.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

redlance: call me a chicken, but sometimes, I am humble to admit my failings. .. and I have too felt fear .. in Manila ..

Tripadvisor was NOT WRONG, the area, Malate, is a bit shanty, and as I said, too many street children trying to harass you ..

Hence my occasional need of a 'guide' to help me move around.

Heck, Malate is a good represention of Manila proper, and Makati-residents live in a different world altogether .. though there are parts of Makati worse off than Malate ...

The upside to Hyatt is, you are within walking distance to Robinsons, and some nice place to look and see stuff .. and occasionally get accosted by a crazy girl who insist you must get her massage or pay her a fee of 100 peso ... The best is, ask any of the reception staff, innocently, if they can help to show your Robinsons, and as long as you have a straight face, they MAY help, or refer a friend to walk you there .. and when on the road, for fucks' sake, don't act like tourist - walk like you own the road, and brisk walk .. slow down, and you will be surrounded by kids,like flies on shit ..

And often, not just in Malate, but in other places, you may get accosted by guys who claim to be the security in Your hotel, and will offer to walk around with you, and suddenly start a sob story saying they need a few thousand peso, or .. may turn a bit violent .. never happened to me, but know enough guys who were forced literally to buy things for the 'security' guy .. like one guy who had to pay up 2,000 peso, for the security guard's daughter's 18th birthday .. and another, who had this fellow following him all the way into the store and practically demanded that the perfume be paid by my friend ... The perfume had cost over 1,000 peso ..

For me, I too have had wierd encounters, like guys accosting me and saying they met me in Singapore / Malaysia (as they can read the T Shirt .. ) and often I politely smile and say "sorry, I don't live in either places, I only got the T Shirt on Transit .. and also started avoid wearing such t shirts which can easily help scammers strike up conversation.

And more than once, when I got into a cab, a stranger also gets into the front seat .. saying he is friend of the taxi driver .. Stop the cab and get out .. before the cab moves off .. and tell the taxi driver you will report him to LTFRB .. (and DONT CALL THE COPS, YOU MAYBE MARKED FOR SCAM .. )

So, again, not just Malate, such scams happen almost everywhere .. not belittling Philippines, but .. that's Manila ..

If you want to have peace, stay away from Manila ..

be safe .. and be vary of your surroundings, and be extra careful ..

Now, the upside to Malate is, that place has the cheapest hotels, and almost is pretty central, unless if you have lot of work in Makati ..

And, the place is touristy, and you will rarely have problem getting taxis .. and if you are thinking of a place "near Hyatt", look up Executive Plaza, Or Rivera Mansion, or .. Pearl Garden ..

You can get good rooms at 1,800 peso to 2,200 per night, and flexible check-in, check out times ..

2,400 plus can get you an apartelle .. with enough room to have threesome or so !!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I sound too long winded .. boring day at work
Old 11-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro etsys, I must admit, you've got a firm grip on all things Manila. Am starting to wonder why I didn't look you up when I was there.

Got a question as you seem to understand the psyche of Pinays - I was chilling out with my colleagues and then we got to know some locals and things snowballed and I hooked up with this girl who's working as a clerical administrator. Not sure if she's a FL but we hit it that night.

Thing is, she didn't want the condom while I was adamant. After the deed, she was upset and cried. Said something about I shouldn't be wearing protection since we had a thing going.

Is this a common ploy? No cash involved. She just left the next morning.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

darknightrises: i sent you a PM ... check your PM
Old 11-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

looks like she's wanting more than a ons..
Pull the plug unless you want the drama that entails!!

They are somewhat like superglue when you indulge them..
Just play it cool before it seriously snowballs into something you cannot handle!!

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 11-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiFa View Post
hollywood in burgos street is the best
Pubs in burgos are rip-off joints. Better to hang around colleges after dark.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

illustrious: some people swear by P Burgos (oh, not me .. I did a couple of visits and seemed PM and TP here sounded cheaper .. )

College ?? Dorms ?? wow .. tell me .. though I may rarely get to venture out solo ..

PS: just upped you and you got 'power'
Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks bro etsys, you have indeed enlighten me.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WeiFa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illustrious View Post
Pubs in burgos are rip-off joints. Better to hang around colleges after dark.
i agree on that too but it depends..
all u need to do is "kap" the mamasan and you are ready to go..

After going there 3 times , the LD which is 390 pesos can last from 1am till close.
Pm me if you wan go hunting together. I can recommend you girls there..
Old 12-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
looks like she's wanting more than a ons..
Pull the plug unless you want the drama that entails!!

They are somewhat like superglue when you indulge them..
Just play it cool before it seriously snowballs into something you cannot handle!!
Thanks dude. It (whatever 'It' constitutes) is developing so I will see how far that takes me. I'm not sure if I can be a 1-woman man especially in Manila though... my colleague managed to hit Insomnia and he said there are some quality gals there. And I haven't even hit Insomnia and Republiq (though I trust your rating on this place) yet but a new club, Prive, has already opened.

I need to thank you too cause after reading your posts, I decided to go out and really explore the different areas. MBC (aka LA) cafe, Icon, EDSA all have their own nuances. Your sense of adventure was the incentive I needed to have fun every night when I was in Manila.

For the record, I will be going to Manila around the 26th of November so if any brothers are in town at the same time, we can hit the bars (I'm thinking Icon, Insomnia, Republiq or Prive; or maybe all 4) together. First bottle on me.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 21
wansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwansomemilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any chance we can find mixed-race pinos in LA?

Or anywhere else you can hunt for them?

Old 12-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mixed race -> FHM magazines lor...

honestly they don't make appearances at the usual pick up joints , but if you are a sweet talker, ok in the looks department, and have patience or money or both --> try room 526 at malate (next to hyatt) or at the fort strip (primero 526)

there are a bunch of hot ones there, no BF, but they will definitely give you their numbers if you ask and you can try and convert

good luck
Old 12-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Thanks dude. It (whatever 'It' constitutes) is developing so I will see how far that takes me. I'm not sure if I can be a 1-woman man especially in Manila though... my colleague managed to hit Insomnia and he said there are some quality gals there. And I haven't even hit Insomnia and Republiq (though I trust your rating on this place) yet but a new club, Prive, has already opened.

I need to thank you too cause after reading your posts, I decided to go out and really explore the different areas. MBC (aka LA) cafe, Icon, EDSA all have their own nuances. Your sense of adventure was the incentive I needed to have fun every night when I was in Manila.

For the record, I will be going to Manila around the 26th of November so if any brothers are in town at the same time, we can hit the bars (I'm thinking Icon, Insomnia, Republiq or Prive; or maybe all 4) together. First bottle on me.
Insomnia is HAPPENING.. even on Sunday nights - there's a crowd there. Lots of young ones too, probably can score better.

Icon was not so great for me, but I was there on a Friday night, apparently it's better on Thurs?

Republiq - Fri or Sat only -- cheapest way is to go early before 12, get a chop , get some chow, then go back after 12 / 1am and rock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1