The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Poor girl. Look so syt and become a ladyboy. LOL no choice different pair of eyes see different. When i look at that pic i only see a pair of boobs n imagine how she gona bbbj with her eyes close.
I think she looks alright...19yo only???
Thats tempting lol
Old 20-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Why always me???!!!!!
There are many other chiongsters to entertain them la lol
LOL you more entertaining ma
Old 20-05-2017, 04:26 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Lol u misunderstood....i am saying their queue must be like toilet queue after a football game at jalan besar stadium....

Maybe most Cheongster going for apt based babes after recent hotel raids.
Long jam because He always book them everyday ma
Old 20-05-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
wa dun say lor... happened a few times... but no matter what can always manage one shot de.... if pcc usually 2nd shot cant finish... unless really got feel...

recently had a marathon with a KC.... finshed 12 times in 3 days.....so now is have feeling but lazy to go... down on energy

but she is a firecracker..... came to our shores before
That is why I have a habit not to PCC if planning to bonk, your body is unpredictable especially the 2nd shot
Old 20-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Wah today kena scam.

Went to KL to find Nes song song think wah this girl hot.

Come out pic farrrking far off. I thought ok nvm. Then i shower her body also like pancake. My dick shrivel. No mood.

Paid her 20 out of pity and left...

Offered another girl Mo but also off from pics..

So i left.

Said sorry cuz feel bad waste her time but seriously wah way far off man i dulan fuck spider..
Old 20-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Bro hellboy236..

You rates nes from thekingdom 10/10 for body. Wahlao no boobs still got flabs.. seriously. bros becareful
Old 20-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

If you think i saved u ur time and money.. then feel free to up me.. but yeah these stables need to buck the f up. Fake fr writers burn in hell laaa nbcb
Old 20-05-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Bro hellboy236..

You rates nes from thekingdom 10/10 for body. Wahlao no boobs still got flabs.. seriously. bros becareful
She got live video... anyway can tell that she is kinda flat

https://streamable.com/hxr23
Old 20-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
That is why I have a habit not to PCC if planning to bonk, your body is unpredictable especially the 2nd shot
sometimes after u book... the anticipation makes u soooo... hahaha cant hep it..

sorry kor kor i am weak
Old 20-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you think i saved u ur time and money.. then feel free to up me.. but yeah these stables need to buck the f up. Fake fr writers burn in hell laaa nbcb
aiya find FL is like tt one... somedays u win somedays u lose...

want sure thing pay 150 in GL for 3 slots... is same as find FL....almost 90 min and fire until u legs weak lor... somemore they more than happy... because no need serve 3 diff cust
Old 20-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Bro trust me the live video damn far apart. First time in my life so far apart. I am a regular chiongster. If i like the girl i will come back again and again. Got some girl in GL i rtf once a month minimum one... i shocked man..
Old 20-05-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
sometimes after u book... the anticipation makes u soooo... hahaha cant hep it..

sorry kor kor i am weak
No la, I old man already, body cannot shoot too many time like KOC888
Old 20-05-2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Bro trust me the live video damn far apart. First time in my life so far apart. I am a regular chiongster. If i like the girl i will come back again and again. Got some girl in GL i rtf once a month minimum one... i shocked man..
I think its the angle of the video, if you shoot at such high angle, they tend to look slimmer, that is why must discount abit
Old 20-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
No la, I old man already, body cannot shoot too many time like KOC888
I super dependant on feeling...

got feeling can everyday 3-4 shots consec days but no feel one shot and tts it le...

but if too many times i also scared sia... maciam like overheat mode
Old 20-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had queen.

They should change her name. Queen not really suitable. Should be called goddess. I don't even think there's a need to write an FR. Her body is fucking fucking legit. Natural big boobs man. Fair sknned.

Body reminds me of XJ. Face wise looks exactly like photos. I absolutely adore her freckles. Her sexual prowess really quite up there. Non stop frenching, she mentioned that she like me so maybe got some got preferential treatment in terms of gfe.

Amazing amazing girl. I understand what other bros mean by rape now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1