The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
I super dependant on feeling...

got feeling can everyday 3-4 shots consec days but no feel one shot and tts it le...

but if too many times i also scared sia... maciam like overheat mode
You still young and able ma.... Now I old already 1 day 3 shots have already had a hard time....
Old 20-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Haha the discount must be GSS then... first time man soooooo jialat.

Kicking myself in the foot for not booking queen lolol
Old 20-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
one up for Lollipop. sure find her again before she leaves
Upzzz you bro ULTRASEVEN : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 20-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

The gems are really few and far between.. the hot ones are well worth the money. Okt gotta have stricter requirements.. either that or do a toyota vs lexus marketing strategy LOL first time stealth chiongster come out is bcos rage LOL
Old 20-05-2017, 06:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
The gems are really few and far between.. the hot ones are well worth the money. Okt gotta have stricter requirements.. either that or do a toyota vs lexus marketing strategy LOL first time stealth chiongster come out is bcos rage LOL
Sometimes OKT also lan lan cannot do anything, ICA reject so many girls, plus the recent raid, surely the words have spread to those FL that SG is no longer a good place, all of them will flock to other countries now
Old 20-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
just had queen.

They should change her name. Queen not really suitable. Should be called goddess. I don't even think there's a need to write an FR. Her body is fucking fucking legit. Natural big boobs man. Fair sknned.

Body reminds me of XJ. Face wise looks exactly like photos. I absolutely adore her freckles. Her sexual prowess really quite up there. Non stop frenching, she mentioned that she like me so maybe got some got preferential treatment in terms of gfe.

Amazing amazing girl. I understand what other bros mean by rape now.
Now u understand what u were missing whilst overseas, bro? Lol i kid u not😅😄
Old 20-05-2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Now u understand what u were missing whilst overseas, bro? Lol i kid u not😄

说曹操,曹操到

Any FR for today?
Old 20-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

just had Katie's first blood from sex sense
i started with beauthaiful and i havent had anyone in Dome 1 since AirAngelz was busted so this is my first in a really long while. was loitering in Dome 2 and the occasional Dome 3 so this is like coming bak to a first love.
with the self intro out of the way, heres the fr proper

name: katie

stable: sex senses

looks: 7. she resembles the pictures quite a fair bit so it doesnt seem like okt did alot of ps. not someone whom i would take a second glance on the streets bt it does gradually grow on you. she comes from chiang mai but i have never seen a chiang mai girl so i got no comparsion for her tan.

body: 7. shes quite bah bah so if u r into it, shes probably ur cup of tea. i prefer slim bt she's alright. she has a scar on the bottom right near her waist and a tatoo on behind her left shoulder. tatoo is simple and relatively small

boobs: 8. my gut tells me its enhanced but it certainly feels natural so either way it doesnt really matter. a solid C at least and generally soft to the touch. her nipples r very sensitive

french: minimal until u get her close to orgasm. even then she doesnt tongue alot. its jus really solid lip locking bt tats about it

bj: didnt get any. i'll explain y later

fj: tight warm wet. nuff said.

fingering: allow and she is very responsive to it

daty: didnt do it but she's shaven if anyone is interested. i'll explain y later.

gfe: she scores top here. the whole time she is cuddling and resting her head on my shoulder or chest.

massage: 10. she actually gives very good massage

comms: she can speak minimal english so knowing thai would definitely be good. too bad my thai is rusty from lack of use.

this is katie's fifth time in singapore and she works exclusively in this line. she apparently doesnt work back home so that kind of explains the bah bah. i took her for 3hr and used 3 of my 4 shots. didnt use the last one becux i can tell she was really tired from the traveling.
it also seemed like her period was coming because my fingers were soaked in blood when she orgasmed. i fingered her twice and only realised it was blood when we went to shower. she didnt seem to notice her period was here though.
that said, she is not shy to let me bring her to the end. some fls stop you when they are close to climaxing.
the blood is the reason y i didnt daty. its also probably why shes exceptionally tired. seeing the situation, i didnt ask for a bj. not a huge fan of it anyway

a word of caution for bros who wan to try her. make sure u can handle ur dick well because her hand will always be on ur dick and giving you a hj. even when she was cuddling, she was giving me a hj. luckily im used to hj so it doesnt work well on me. that said her gfe is among one of the best i've had in a while, especially since Dome 2 lacks gfe.

overall she is a worthy bonk.
rtf? if time and vit M permits.
total dmg 280 for 4 shots in 3 hrs

Last edited by justforfun90; 20-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Doris from siamangels
looks: 8.5/10 pretty for sure. Real age 25 tho.
body: 9/10 slim and tight with nice ass. Boobs natural small C
french: 0/10 she dont french at all
catbath: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10 she dont wanna bbbj for too long
fj: 6.5/10 accommodating but she tired cuz saw 5 customers today.
gfe: 6/10 transactional
massage: 0/10 (none)

Overall for her face and body its worth it but gotta come early. Come after 5pm not worth it imho cuz tired le.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

TURNMEON FL Dear look so familiar. Is she from ET88 name Nori perviously? Any sexpert can hlp?
Old 20-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Yup i wrote that she saw 5 today alr so she is tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Do u feel she abit ice cold beauty? LOL

This frenching part, allow me to explain. She came here a few times and alot customers so she very selective on kissing. I think u need to rtf many times and be very nice n make her feel comfortable with you then maybe can get it. Lol. The bj fj gfe u give low rating also possibly due she come many times already and tired. She not commando type. Her first time with me was the best. LOL
Old 20-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Anyway one man's meat is another man's poison. Im just writing my honest experience that's all. Maybe come late not ideal so i understand what u say and agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Yup i wrote that she saw 5 today alr so she is tired
Old 20-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Mint - Dreamz88

I haven't been visiting Bro DT stable for close to 2 years when he used to call it ET88 (or something similar) because I always find it a hassle to view his model picture since he never post his model pictures in SBF in the past. Glad he did today and saw this cutie pie and did a booking with them and was not disappointed.

Mint is a young girl (confirmed 20-21) with a nice tight body and almost 'snow white' skin for a Thai. She made me feel as if she is my newly known gf with much shyness inside her. Just imagine she would use a towel to wrap her body before undress for shower and back facing you. Can feel she is genuinely new to this line. She told me this is the 2nd time she visited Singapore but 1st time she is working like this. Saw a picture in her phone when she donned a nurse uniform and she told me she is working as a nurse in one of the hospital in bangkok.

So here's what happen if anyone care...

After shower, can sense her shyness so I told her it's okay if she need to off the lights since there are some natural light shining in from the windows so we could still see each other just lessen the awkwardness for her. She start lying down beside me on the bed and I hug her with my arms under her neck and we tried breaking the ice. TCSS a little and did some investigation work about her background. Then slowly my hands went autoroam because getting horny already after seeing her young body. She then slowly move her hand onto my body and started stroking my half awaken dick and we started to kiss and french like lovers. She then did her cat bath and BBBJ on me; inexperienced but with good effort and duration. After that we locked our lips together again and I went down on her and gave her a good lick, young and watery pussy. Came up we french again while she place a condom on my dick and guided him inside her.

Started in missionary and pump her for a while and changed a few variant of missionary and told her I am tired and wanted rest and started to lie down on the bed to rest. Instead of resting she stroke my dick a bit and went cow girl on me. She seems to be a 小绵羊 while I am on top but when she ride me she could ride pretty well and hard but get tired easily haha - stamina no good. I flipped her back to missionary trying to finish it off and rested on the bed hugging her to sleep.

Face: 8/10 - GND, Sweet looking and white skin tone
Body: 8.5/10 - No tattoo, young and tight body
Boobs: 7.5/10 - Pair of cute looking B sized natural boobs which is extremely soft don't know why (maybe kena too many rock melons these days)
Frenching: 9/10 - French like lovers very naturally, a kissing fish I would say
Cat bath: 7/10 - Good effort but inexperienced
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - Good effect but inexperienced
FJ: 8/10 - Naturally wet with a piece of nicely shaped pussy, not a mother
GFE: 8.5/10 - Can chat like friends, frenching with love
RTF: After I bonk that naughty Kan in the house

Anyway on my way out to shower, saw 2 other girls sitting in living room to have their dinner so was a bit paiseh because only wrapped with a towel and walk past them. One of the girl turn back and look and gave me a naughty smile before I entered the shower. After shower, walk past her again and tried avoiding eye contact and went in room to get dressed up quickly because damn paiseh la.... Then before I leave they was sitting on the sofa and this time no way to avoid eye contact because I need to wear my shoes beside them then this girl (I asked OKT already, it's Kan) say "jai yen yen" then after I finish and want to leave, she said "bye bye, see you" with a damn cheeky face.

Will be my target next :P

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 20-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Aleena from SomTum89.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=650765

Booked this lovely today for some AJ action. I checked the competition but a few look like ladyboys to me. I fucked LBs before but this time I want to try phuying ass. Aleena looks genuine to me.

I was also bit worried. The last time I booked a girl (6 or 7 years ago) the SYT I was expecting turned out to be a middle-aged Thai woman. A bad experience that I do not wish to repeat.

Central, near an MRT station and within walking distance. Very convenient. I like it because I don't drive.

Looks:
Like the pictures posted by the OKT. Aleena is fair-skinned, Chinese-Thai mix from Chiang Mai. Shorter than me, maybe 1.55 m? Breasts are natural and big enough for me. Long time I not fucked a girl with breasts this big. A bit meaty but int he right places. I find her pretty and, in certain angles, look like a Jap porn star.

Communication:
Speaks English pretty well. Probably because she had an English ex-boyfriend in the past as well as other ang moh boyfriends. Very chatty and lots of smiles.

FJ:
Aleena (not her real name of course) moved me over to the chair near the window and we started chatting. Slowly she started removing my shirt. Suddenly I realised that I have not paid her and gave her the money from my pocket. She was a bit surprised that I gave her so early. I told her that there were bad incidents where some customers will run away after sex without paying and told her she should be careful. She told me a customer had paid for her services but used many small notes to pay her. After the customer left she counted the money and she found out she was underpaid.

Anyway we groped and kissed and frenched until she said we should shower. Fresh towels were provided. In the shower she gave a sensuous blowjob and rimmed my ass and DFK.

We dried up and I laid on the bed while she do her cat bath on me. Not long later she was sucking my dick and licking my balls. I told her I want to do 69.

She capped me and turn to 69 position and I started giving her a good AR and pussy-licking. She continued sucking my cock and moaning when my tongue probed her anus and clitoris.

Aleena applied some KY in her ass and slowly sat on my dick. She was riding me reversed cowgirl and I can see she really enjoyed getting assfucked.

I then asked her to take up doggy position at the edge of the bed and I got up behind her and start fucking her ass like a jackhammer. I took out my dick and put two fingers in her ass and two fingers in her pussy. She did not reject. After stimulating her with my fingers I then fucked her ass again for a few minutes. Again I took out my dick and put 3 fingers in her ass. She had her eyes closed and was getting high. Slowly I put the fourth finger inside and slowly push it inside knuckle deep. This girl can take it like a pro!

Finally I stuck my lonesome dick back into her ass and pump her until my baby batter spewed inside her ass. She removed the condom and threw it away and I rested on the bed.

I am a one-shot guy (old already lah) so the next 45 minutes were spent getting to know each other and she giving me a so-so massage. She became very interested when I said I fucked ladyboys before and she wanted to know more. She also said the okt of SomTum69 take good care of her so kudos to you bro for looking after your girls.

At the 80 minute mark I dressed up, kissed Aleena and said goodbye.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
john8798 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Boom from The Regent Lust

Location: Not a transit hotel, and off the 'main' area in Jalan Besar/Lavender
Face: 7/10 Thai tan as usual, with heavy make up
Body: 7/10 - Meaty in the right places
Boobs: 7/10 - Enhanced Cs, not that i mind
Frenching: 9/10 - Would french, but didnt go for the super deep kind
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8.5/10

Boom is a very playful girl with good GFE, had my first shot after her cat bath and BBBJ. After that she gave a an average massage (not rushed at all), and started to give me another BBBJ again. Capped and had her in multiple positions.

One thing to mention is that she's very clean and hygienic, insisted i take a bath before, in between and after! She would also lay out a clean towel on the bed for the action.

Thanks bro sk!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1