The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 18-07-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Squirting recommendation

I once asked Cheryl why she can squirt so much and so many times. She told me bcoz she keeps drinking hundred plus. And I also asked then how many times do u really cum during deed. She said about 2-3 times a day. Sometimes none at all in a day.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3382 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

upz for esther,those yet to try can pm me for her contacts. happy thursday peeps.

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 21-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
KennedyPip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited C again wed afternoon. She greeted me in tight red dress and recognized me immediately. Quickly rushed me to shower and asked me come back quick.

The moment I returned immediately snatch off my towel, grabbed my 2IC and French like lost lovers. Pulled me to the bed and after minutes of tongue fighting and undressing she slowly pushed my head downwards.

I got the hint and slowly worked my way down and serviced her. I dunno about you but in my experience the squirt seemed real as I choked on the water while working on the clit. I was nowhere near the hole below. Anyways she pulled me up and cleaned up her own water with her mouth.

Then she asked me if I brought helmet, cause she cannot take it anymore. Luckily this time I was prepared. I said yes but you gotta return the favor first. So she pushed me down, and she worked her magic. Slowly transited to 69 and very quickly I got my second dose. This time tongue was near the hole so couldn’t tell water came from where. She turned back over and rubbed her sobbing wet pussy against my throbbing 2IC. Teased me for a long while…. And I’m sure the tip went in a little. Decided it’s time.

I told her I’m ready and stood up to take the helmet and she followed me to my clothes and continue to squat and BBBJ while I fish for the helmet. Mouthfuck for awhile before capping on and proceeded to missionary.

Her pipe burst 1 last time and pushed my 2IC out. Quickly reinserted and finished off - cannot tahan already ahhaa.

She is RTC’ing soon, end august. So guys if wanna try do so quick!

Will RTF one more before she leaves for good 😵
Old 22-07-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennedyPip View Post
Visited C again wed afternoon. She greeted me in tight red dress and recognized me immediately. Quickly rushed me to shower and asked me come back quick.

The moment I returned immediately snatch off my towel, grabbed my 2IC and French like lost lovers. Pulled me to the bed and after minutes of tongue fighting and undressing she slowly pushed my head downwards.

I got the hint and slowly worked my way down and serviced her. I dunno about you but in my experience the squirt seemed real as I choked on the water while working on the clit. I was nowhere near the hole below. Anyways she pulled me up and cleaned up her own water with her mouth.

Then she asked me if I brought helmet, cause she cannot take it anymore. Luckily this time I was prepared. I said yes but you gotta return the favor first. So she pushed me down, and she worked her magic. Slowly transited to 69 and very quickly I got my second dose. This time tongue was near the hole so couldn’t tell water came from where. She turned back over and rubbed her sobbing wet pussy against my throbbing 2IC. Teased me for a long while…. And I’m sure the tip went in a little. Decided it’s time.

I told her I’m ready and stood up to take the helmet and she followed me to my clothes and continue to squat and BBBJ while I fish for the helmet. Mouthfuck for awhile before capping on and proceeded to missionary.

Her pipe burst 1 last time and pushed my 2IC out. Quickly reinserted and finished off - cannot tahan already ahhaa.

Yes! Time for a blast this weekend
Old 22-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oahial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro mind to share Esther ctc? Many thanks!
Old 22-07-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro mind to share contact thanks
Old 22-07-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited C again wed afternoon.

can share contact?
Old 22-07-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3382 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz upz upz for the fountains..Happy weekend bonking..

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 22-07-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Upped 17 pt...
Old 23-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Upped. Pls pm ctc tq
Old 23-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I go I always take the cheapest package. Last I went, I nearly drown from her juice. I love to go early in the morning when she is super fresh. Totally no sweat smell when I eat her pussy. One evening, I rejected when she insist I eat her pussy. Wa! The smell I almost puke.
I usually go around 4-5 and never had bad experience, lucky me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I totally agree asking her out more worth it. In hotel can strip fully and she reverse cowgirl u while you play with her big tits. She always tell me she wants to try bj with someone banging her but I don’t have any lobang for MMF
Are you looking for a partner in crime ?

We can sandwich her!
Old 23-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
littlestar93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Squirting recommendation

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 23-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zephyr900107 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, kind to share her contact?

Quote:

Old 24-07-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

My whatsapp status for Molly became alive yesterday! I seriously doubt it that she came back so fast, and couldn’t really see the picture to confirm, doesnt look like her tho…. probably another ML took over her phone…

Any bros can confirm this?
Old 24-07-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
shitywok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
My whatsapp status for Molly became alive yesterday! I seriously doubt it that she came back so fast, and couldn’t really see the picture to confirm, doesnt look like her tho…. probably another ML took over her phone…

Any bros can confirm this?
I texted her and she said her name is Abby. Same place as Molly's old place. Haven't tried her yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1