The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
itor12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

thank you bro adidas88,

if the sofitel hotel not friendly .... is there any nearest place to cheong .... and how about the friendly sofitel gals ... where can i find them (LT or ST)

thank you for your assistance
Old 01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Json1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Hanoi now? I'm at Fortuna.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TT@N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hi Bro,

16 to 18 april confirm i will not be in Hanoi. Sorry about that. Do PM me your next visit date to hanoi and hope we can link up again in the near future.
Hi Bro,

Sure. I will keep you update on my next trip.

Cheers...
Old 02-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WHERE NOT TO GO
Strange FR as sort... but I guess knowing where not to go is as important as knowing where to go.
For some months now, been rather curious about a new KTV, housed in this glitzy gaudy red building on 288 Nghi Tam. So, yesterday, bro Pinky and I decided to check it out.
--> it is a "Family" KTV, no chicks!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
WHERE NOT TO GO
Strange FR as sort... but I guess knowing where not to go is as important as knowing where to go.
For some months now, been rather curious about a new KTV, housed in this glitzy gaudy red building on 288 Nghi Tam. So, yesterday, bro Pinky and I decided to check it out.
thanks for reporting that.
I was actually planning to go there this week, now I can save the money
Old 02-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plec140 View Post
Thanks retsoor , i will definatley use that.

whats "Bia Om" ? haircut parlour too ?
try a google search, maybe you find some picture to illustrate that

Bia is Beer, and Om is a hug, you get the picture...
Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
WHERE NOT TO GO
You mean that one is similar to the one at Le Duan iSing or something like that? If the interior is quite good and sound system not bad, then next time we can bring our own regulars there for a session also not bad lei...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

adhocc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Json1976 View Post
Any bros in Hanoi now? I'm at Fortuna.
Check your PM asap.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
voldrahcir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros,

Planning a trip to Hanoi from 28-30Apr. Not sure if it's possible and good idea to have a 1 day girlfriend to bring me around ? Sightseeing/makan during the day and put me to sleep at night. Will likely be putting up at Fortuna or Oasis

Any advise/recommendation?
Thanks in adv
Old 03-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldrahcir View Post
hi Bros,

Planning a trip to Hanoi from 28-30Apr. Not sure if it's possible and good idea to have a 1 day girlfriend to bring me around ? Sightseeing/makan during the day and put me to sleep at night. Will likely be putting up at Fortuna or Oasis

Any advise/recommendation?
Thanks in adv
if you are putting up at Fortuna, then you are only allow to choose girls from the basement all-time famous BossKTV. If you are staying at Oasis, then u can probably bring in girls from other places but be discreet. This policy of allowing girls into the rooms in Oasis is not a very consistent one so try not to make a scene should you encounter any difficulties getting the girl pass the front counter. If in doubt, bribe, and usually VND50,000~VND100,000 will open the way.

if this is your 1st time in Hanoi and cannot speak Viet and have no cheong buddy, then just stay at Fortuna and you can have all the fun without even leaving the hotel. The only setback is the cost.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Traveller2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Its confirmed. I will be flying in 2 hanoi on 10 Apr (but only 1 day) and staying at Sofitel Plaza Hanoi. 1st time to Hanoi and dun know Vietnamese. Near to this hotel, any massage places with pretty ladies or disco/pubs/places to pick up FL. Prefer those places with pretty ladies. Read a few threads b4 that somebody mentioned Sofitel ladies is nice. Can elaborate a bit ? Sorry if this is already mentioned b4....I am still reading all the previous posts.

Btw, I presume KTV is better for bigger group and not so suitable for 1 person ?

Thanks in advance to all bros.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You mean that one is similar to the one at Le Duan iSing or something like that? If the interior is quite good and sound system not bad, then next time we can bring our own regulars there for a session also not bad lei...
True... the interior is quite nice and sound system not bad... plasma screen somemore...
Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller2003 View Post
Dear Bros,

Its confirmed. I will be flying in 2 hanoi on 10 Apr (but only 1 day) and staying at Sofitel Plaza Hanoi. 1st time to Hanoi and dun know Vietnamese. Near to this hotel, any massage places with pretty ladies or disco/pubs/places to pick up FL. Prefer those places with pretty ladies. Read a few threads b4 that somebody mentioned Sofitel ladies is nice. Can elaborate a bit ? Sorry if this is already mentioned b4....I am still reading all the previous posts.

Btw, I presume KTV is better for bigger group and not so suitable for 1 person ?

Thanks in advance to all bros.
Pointers:
* Sofitel is not girl friendly. So, even if you find a SLHFLT, you cannot consumate your new found friendship.
* Well, near this hotel, there is Loo Bar across the road (hotel will know where), it's frequented by SYTs, but NOT working gals. So, your kungfu must be like Deptrai. Another option is to go to Nutz at Sheraton hotel about 10 mins away, and there got shake head crowd with a dash of WLs. Be careful of the katoeys though.
* But since you speak no Vietnamese... don't think your chances too high, unless you can hang your foreign passport on your neck, and have US100 bills clearly visible in your front pocket.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
voldrahcir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if you are putting up at Fortuna, then you are only allow to choose girls from the basement all-time famous BossKTV. If you are staying at Oasis, then u can probably bring in girls from other places but be discreet. This policy of allowing girls into the rooms in Oasis is not a very consistent one so try not to make a scene should you encounter any difficulties getting the girl pass the front counter. If in doubt, bribe, and usually VND50,000~VND100,000 will open the way.

if this is your 1st time in Hanoi and cannot speak Viet and have no cheong buddy, then just stay at Fortuna and you can have all the fun without even leaving the hotel. The only setback is the cost.
Bro Deptrai, thanks for highlighting the restriction at Fortuna.

Actually, this is my 2nd trip. Last trip with a bunch of buddies stayed at Fortuna and burned lots of USD, created hell of a noise, drink till puke but didn't get any GFE and a chance to do some sightseeing and shopping.

Thot this time can have some GFE with a "24hrs part-time GF" who can speak some english. Looks like I'll have to stay at Oasis for this. Any lobang like this to recommend ?
Old 03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldrahcir View Post
Bro Deptrai, thanks for highlighting the restriction at Fortuna.

Actually, this is my 2nd trip. Last trip with a bunch of buddies stayed at Fortuna and burned lots of USD, created hell of a noise, drink till puke but didn't get any GFE and a chance to do some sightseeing and shopping.

Thot this time can have some GFE with a "24hrs part-time GF" who can speak some english. Looks like I'll have to stay at Oasis for this. Any lobang like this to recommend ?
Hanoi have many lobangs to offer, it really depends on you. If you are the brave one (or thick skin, its the same trait), then you have more chance, can speak (or try to speak since you cannot speak Viet) to as many pretty girls in the street as possible, sure can hit at least 20% success rate... Viet girls are unlike Singapore girls.. in Singapore, if a stranger smile and try to be friendly to them, the girl may even show the longest finger.. the Viet girls will usually smile and try to entertain your request... the key is this... hold a map in one hand and a high end camera in another hand and start asking questions.. in this way they know you are tourist (or carrot!) ;-)

The other way is to visit a local KTV and start singing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1