The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 16
whackyjames is a glorious beacon of lightwhackyjames is a glorious beacon of lightwhackyjames is a glorious beacon of lightwhackyjames is a glorious beacon of lightwhackyjames is a glorious beacon of lightwhackyjames is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Just today i had another wonderful experience with ladies undergarments.

My GF and her housemate were both away overseas and my GF had passed me her house key just in case. I think its the recently keep reading about other bros sneaking and using girls they know de underwear and bra to pcc, I decided to do it myself. So after reading a few more threads of undies and stuff, I found myself damn horny.

Then it came across my mind, I should rekindle my fetish for ladies undergarment too and what better way than with my GF's housemate's goodies. My GF's housemate got quite big boobs. Even though her face not say very pretty and she is those type of Bah Bah type wan.

I quickly made my way to my GF's house and zoomed in to her housemate's room. After a quick search, I found the drawer full of her undergarments. I was in awe. In front of me was a variety of patterns and colours of bras. I quickly looked at some of the bra's sizes. It was shiok. The housemate was a Big B or average C (bra size ranged from 36b to c75.)

I then searched inside a bit and found yet another wonderful array of different underwear. I dived in and grabbed a few and inspected. I took a special liking for one of the blue lacy gstring.

I whipped out my lil bro and started to jerk off. I placed my hand across the bras and started to imagine me massaging her boobs over her bra. Then I wrapped my dick with the blue gstring and stroked my dick head over the pussy portion. It took me about 15 min of fondling with her many differnent bras and undies before I felt the urge to come.

Luckily I came prepared and quickly took a small plastic bag and unloaded into it (bo bian mah, dont wanna leave evidence). After that, I cleaned up and decided to arrange the bras and undies back into the drawer. But here came the fucked up part.

After a while of arranging, i thought that it will be such a waste to do it only once. Cos afterall how often will I get to do it anymore? Then i decided to just take out a pink thong and that same blue gstring and wrapped it on my limp dick. I started to play with those two and surely, I had a major hard-on again. I proceeded to start fondling the bras and undies for another 30min before I came into the plastic bag a second time.

I had to spend some time cleaning up the mess of bras and undies all over the place before I left with one small souvenir. My favourite blue lacy gstring.
Old 20-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 16
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

How`s about from a girl experience? Was molested at the cinema watching movies alone. Remember I was in school uniform and playing taurant. This middle age guy sat beside me when the show started. At first put his hand on my leg, I was caught by surprise and thus no action taken. After a while, he sneak his hand into my skirt, and rub me between my legs. I was wearing my undies and he expertly push it aside snd finger me. I was so scared that i did not even moved. Another of his hand sneak to my back and fondle my breast. His next action I will never forget in my life, he pull down my undies and took it off completely, put to his nose and smell it infront of me.
Old 20-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 21
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
How`s about from a girl experience? Was molested at the cinema watching movies alone. Remember I was in school uniform and playing taurant. This middle age guy sat beside me when the show started. At first put his hand on my leg, I was caught by surprise and thus no action taken. After a while, he sneak his hand into my skirt, and rub me between my legs. I was wearing my undies and he expertly push it aside snd finger me. I was so scared that i did not even moved. Another of his hand sneak to my back and fondle my breast. His next action I will never forget in my life, he pull down my undies and took it off completely, put to his nose and smell it infront of me.
and then throughout the whole incident you're too dumbfolded to react?? er ... *speechless* but my heart goes to you.

Next time remember to shout .. okie.
Old 20-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Singlegal.. Anychance if us going movie together..? Haha..

Quote:
Old 20-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyid View Post
Singlegal.. Anychance if us going movie together..? Haha..
well done bro up u man...cheers.
Old 20-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 16
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

wait till i finish with the movies story, that man keep smelling for quite a while and I know i totally dumbfounded. Guess what he did next, he unzipped his pant... to continue
Old 21-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

There is still part 2..? This is totally too happening.. Tell us more..!!!
Old 21-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
Sting deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySting deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

look like public toilet, in the car, souless beach, office, shopping etc. is now pretty common.

When young time, my girl and I like to try out at different palce.

1. In old bedok carpark,
2. her house staircase
3. On the coach while we travelled back to her hometown at Perak.
4. In Cinema threatre sitting in rear row with jacket covering her head.
5. On the bus and MRT with a jacket cover her hand.
6.I had one time doing with my girlfriend at the my friend chalet at Changi while there is a long queue outside the common toilet.

Place and people that never try and want to try.
1. Outside police station.
2. Her cousin and sisters
Old 21-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
My lady boss is in her late 20s.
.....Last week we went for a business trip in france, our company have reserved 3 rooms for us, between the 2 sutis where we stayed, was a meeting room were we held our meeting with our business partners. And all the 3 rooms were connected. ...

After having a drinking session we went back to our own room rooms.
Then out of no where lust suddenly came into my mind and this pettie lady was nake spining in my head doing catwalking.
I can't tahan anymore, went nake to the meeting room where she is just staying at the other end of the wall, tot of just wanking myself off fanizing of her but wait.....
the 2 connecting doors seem to be unlock!!
I was then too horny to be rational, and plus effect of the alcohol, I open her side of connecting door....
It was dark and only a grim of light shore from the bathroom that was made of translucent glass. needless to say, she was bathing.....

From borrowed light in the bathroom i saw her bra and panties lying on her bed. I sneaked quietly there and Shit! her has got sexy lingerine!!! still thinking how decent she was but wearing lances gstring(black). (WTF??)
I knee at the corner of her bed wrap her gstring around my cock started wanking, looking at her showering, although its not very clear, i can still see her cleavage. Next I saw her rubbing the bathform all over...i became extremely excited when she was putting her hand over her pussy.....and she was rubbing this part for at least 30secs....wat a hygine gal
Though alidi felt veri horny, i cant cum...guess becoz i have drank too much...
After sometime....I sat there still rubbing my cock with her gsrting....When i juz cum...(ya lots and lots sperm spitting into her gstring).....SUDDENLY I heard that the shower has stop! saw her reaching out from her towel!!

If it's not in my dranken stage i would'nt even dare dream of doing such things!
I guess you are still drunk when you were writing the above. Had a good time imagining and laughing though.
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
wait till i finish with the movies story, that man keep smelling for quite a while and I know i totally dumbfounded. Guess what he did next, he unzipped his pant... to continue
Wah....can I then say that the "pervert" one is you?
Since you seems to enjoy it...

Coz I see what that man did is nothing pervert leh, just being a daring molester or maybe rapist. The act of fingering of pussy and fondling of breast are what all men love to do. Unlike abnormal acts like panties stealing or eating gal's spits.

Waiting for the next part of the story though!

(Unless you're actually that man, but hiding behind a gal's nick to share your fantasy "from a girl experience"... then it's a bit pervert )
Old 21-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
edgar18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is hilarious, did he really put his nose right at ur pussy and start sniffing????? haha........... How was it? BTW, u been to the movies lately. U need a date?
Old 21-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dark Kiva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me I did quite a few sick stuff......

one of my earliest work would be to be way back in my sec days.....

there was this girl in my class... damn chio.... at 14 she already got a killer body and her boobs are at least C cup..... used to call her Daisy (the milk brand)....

anyway one day after PE, she was all sweaty all over and her PE attire was sticking to her body.....

So after she changed out of the attire, she left it in class and went to the chem lab for practical.

I went back to class and stole her sweaty sweet smelling PE shirt and her shorts......

Man, when I reached home I PCC on them many many times...... eaqch time fantasying about ramming her brains out....

of course there are other stories lah....
Old 21-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
DLYAB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Unless you're actually that man, but hiding behind a gal's nick to share your fantasy "from a girl experience"... then it's a bit pervert
haha, its funny to think about it, lol
Old 21-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kitten_lucifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine was rubbing my pussy on my bf's pillow & bolster till its soaking wet & at night he'd probably sleep on it & hopefully have a wet dream... (He doesn't know about this)

and also making out in the middle of my house's swimming pool at night. It was so erotic.
Old 21-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

... ihope my gf will do sth like this to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten_lucifer View Post
Mine was rubbing my pussy on my bf's pillow & bolster till its soaking wet & at night he'd probably sleep on it & hopefully have a wet dream... (He doesn't know about this)

and also making out in the middle of my house's swimming pool at night. It was so erotic.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1