The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
wah, see yourself so UPPP huh?
U too????

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange

Last edited by jackbl; 09-09-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If I am, I cannot sextify more vietnamese gal liao....
Sextify them or fill their pockets?
Old 09-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
You are the least qualified person to be on this thread, after so many years, you are still not married to a Vietnamese gal. (when i say `married', i mean with legal marriage papers, not the bonk bonk WL type )
I know a VB who is married but how come her daughter's surname follow her surname and not follow husband's surname ?
Old 09-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I have a matter of the heart to discuss.

I fell in love with a vietnamese WL. As per golden rule, never fall in love with WL. I have fell for her nevertheless.

I knew her for 2.5 months now. Below is a profile write up

- her first time working as WL
- She is 19
- Reason for working is to pay off medical bill for her family
- She fell in love with me and will not want to continue in this
- She would like to start a family with me
- Her family already heard about me
- back in vn she is working as a clothes seller
- she never had a bf as she mentioned that her parents are strict

she doesn't ask me for money to send home. Only occasionally she ask me to help her top up her sim card to call home.

We have been communicating via sms and also talk on phone daily. There were friction and we sort of weathered thru the arguements.

I am asking for some advice on the following

1) Is it best to just end this despite genuinely feeling that we are both in love ? Or should I give it a try ?

2) I am still unsure about the huge leap of a cross national relationship/marraige. I need advise on how difficult/easy it is for a vn bride to incorporate into the life here and if they are hardy enough to weather thru long periods not away from their homeland. I am just worried that everything becomes so "home-longing" centric where she is putting her heart more at waiting for the next trip back to visit her parents than on focusing on our relationship/marraige.

3) I am 30 year old. She is 19 year old. Age is no barrier some say. But I would like to collect some opinion from the floor.

Thanks.

Regards
Old 09-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
I know a VB who is married but how come her daughter's surname follow her surname and not follow husband's surname ?
welcome to the land of confusion...messy relationships...

1. the VB may have given birth before she marry the current hubby...
2. the VB may not be even married officially but told you she is married...
3. both hubby and her surname are the same...

the above is just my guess...others may want to add...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi All,

I fell in love with a vietnamese WL. As per golden rule, never fall in love with WL. I have fell for her nevertheless.

3) I am 30 year old. She is 19 year old. Age is no barrier some say. But I would like to collect some opinion from the floor.

Thanks.

Regards
Most important is how you feel and whether you (and her) have the commitment to face whatever together...

everyone's experiences IS and WILL BE different so there is no point asking for too much opinion...

Do you want to live your life based on other people's experiences & opinions?

Universal Truth: Spend more time together before making a decision...

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi All,

- She is 19

she doesn't ask me for money to send home. Only occasionally she ask me to help her top up her sim card to call home.

We have been communicating via sms and also talk on phone daily. There were friction and we sort of weathered thru the arguements.

1) Is it best to just end this despite genuinely feeling that we are both in love ? Or should I give it a try ?

2) I am still unsure about the huge leap of a cross national relationship/marraige. I need advise on how difficult/easy it is for a vn bride to incorporate into the life here and if they are hardy enough to weather thru long periods not away from their homeland. I am just worried that everything becomes so "home-longing" centric where she is putting her heart more at waiting for the next trip back to visit her parents than on focusing on our relationship/marraige.

Thanks.

Regards

All the things u said above, it has been written in a little booklet called "de day dai dai cau ca to to!" (DDDDCCTT)

This book has caught attention of some of the WL and its spreading like a cult. Followers of this cult will read this book and act accordingly to what their grandmaster recommends, and the grandmaster's advices has been extremely consistent all these while and seldom differs in any way.

So as a result, many brothers here whom have encountered such followers, share similar stories... many fall prey and later regret... however a small group of Rebels is holding strong still, with their Anti-DDDDCCTT skills, more popularly known as KCIE (KC with Internal Energy) skills... we have a couple of such renowned Rebels contributing actively to this thread... seek them out and buy the kopi and meet face to face to learn more is better...and be humbled by their war stories....

and may the force be with you..... nano nano....

Anyway, ur nick really suits you very well!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 09-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or should I give it a try ?
NIKE = just do it
Old 09-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- She is 19
2.5months is too early to talk about love and marriage...
I am very negative about WL..to me they are mostly untrustworthy...
You sure cannot tahan when she sits and get groped by clients...or go to hotel with clients...
You should visit more often Vn...learn their culture...understand the ppl there...plenty of VBs to choose there...especially decent gals..
Only time will tell...why dun you let nature takes its course...just go along and let time gives you the answers...
she is 19 yrs old and her thinking is not matured enough..
Guaranteed you that you have to come here to ask for more answers as time goes by...
dun blame you because long distance relationships is simply not easy and grueling long haul...if you not committed then pls dun take any drastic actions...think not twice but thrice before you take the leap...

my quote...if you trust WL then pigs can climb trees...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You sure cannot tahan when she sits and get groped by clients...or go to hotel with clients....
long distance relationships is simply not easy and grueling long haul
some WL are ok and can be trusted
some WL do not go hotel or like to be groped by client. They will just move away and find other customer if the customer is dam tac
19 - 23 yo vb are really not matured in their thinking... only want have fun and easily influenced by her group of friend.. worst if surrounded by WL.
yes...long distance relationship very very hard to maintain...

so greener can just faster marry his beloved vb and save her from falling too deep into being a WL. fetch her to sillypore and stay by his side.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
2.5months is too early to talk about love and marriage...
You sure cannot tahan when she sits and get groped by clients...or go to hotel with clients...
You should visit more often Vn...learn their culture...understand the ppl there...plenty of VBs to choose there...especially decent gals..
Only time will tell...why dun you let nature takes its course...just go along and let time gives you the answers...
Guaranteed you that you have to come here to ask for more answers as time goes by...
dun blame you because long distance relationships is simply not easy and grueling long haul...if you not committed then pls dun take any drastic actions...think not twice but thrice before you take the leap...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
19 - 23 yo vb are really not matured in their thinking... only want have fun and easily influenced by her group of friend.. worst if surrounded by WL.
yes...long distance relationship very very hard to maintain...

so greener can just faster marry his beloved vb and save her from falling too deep into being a WL. fetch her to sillypore and stay by his side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Most important is how you feel and whether you (and her) have the commitment to face whatever together...

everyone's experiences IS and WILL BE different so there is no point asking for too much opinion...

Do you want to live your life based on other people's experiences & opinions?

Universal Truth: Spend more time together before making a decision...
Like bro Hurricane have said, 2.5 months is too short to say much about a relationship, even less time to say about knowing and understand a person.
I think u have to spend more time to observe and know her b4 jumping into and committing yurself into this relationship fully. Remember she is from another country, long distance cross nation relationship is not easy to maintain. Also u cant get to know and understand a person much from being separated long. U say she now working some proper job, she told u? Did u go over to see it yourself? Always take what they say with a pinch of salt as u know her not long.

Marrige is not just a 2 person affair, it concerns 2 families, yur family and her family. Did yur family know and consent to this relationship? If not, trust me, it gonna be a tough road ahead with yur parents. Also, how is her side? Family good or not? everyone got job or just lazing around wait for $$ to fall from sky (which may be u in the future).

Like bro KT said, she is still young, can be easily influenced by others especially if she hang with those WLs. Heard of this chinese phrase: 近朱者赤,近墨者黑? Also, young can still be not stable in their thinking.

Its best to give yurselves some time to know each other better b4 committing yurselves. Follow bro Casannova's universal Truth.

Above are my 2 dongs. Like bro Casannova said, these are all our views and opinions, u dun have to follow what we said. Think carefully and act coherently.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her cow might falls sick tomorrow or bike needs to repair. If u can afford her then go ahead with your love else dun waste time.

Whenever a guy falls for WL, he will find reasons to accept her while others say differently. Anyway, end of the day, it is your life. Just do whatever u are happy with your life.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
we have a couple of such renowned Rebels contributing actively to this thread... seek them out and buy the kopi and meet face to face to learn more is better...and be humbled by their war stories....

and may the force be with you..... nano nano....
u refering to yurself?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Thank you for replying to my posting. Seems like there is stil a divide between people going strongly against any relationship with WL and also those who would say " give it a try "

No right answer no wrong answers. Perhaps just ultimately good or bad experiences.

I will go to VN to observe more first and see for myself. I generally trust her about the things that she shares with me about her and her family. It has been consistent. I would have to really see for myself how she is conducting her life there with her family.

I do think that there is a need for me to at least do a shout out here to keep myself in check. Because i may and will only see one view ( i.e the good side ) of things.

There are many social/family/cultural differences as the relationship progress. Not to say language and mindsets. So yes it is not a bed of roses at all.

Let alone the fact that she is a WL who will stop working for good. Even if I find a normal girl in WL, i would still be facing the same major issues stated by all of you here.

thanks for holding back my horses. I will have to think about this carefully. Sometimes seriously, i wonder what has happened to me. Singapore girls and Malaysia girls don't want. Go for far far places like VN to find the so called right one.

I will keep all updated again once i have some insight with myself.

Again thank you for those who have responded and provided your opinions.

Cam on rat nhieu.

Regards
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi All, I have a matter of the heart to discuss.
Welcome to the 'Family' ....

Quote:
What Golden Rule

Quote:
I knew her for 2.5 months now.
Is time a Factor ... To Some 'YES' ... To Some 'NO' ...

Some Prefer Marry then Understand ... Some Prefer Understand then Marry ...

SO ... It Depend on YOU and HER ...

Quote:
Below is a profile write up
Quote:
Ask yourself if she works as a WL BOTHERS you ... Are you ABLE to Accept ?

Quote:
- She is 19
Do not compare VN Gals @ 19 to SG Gals @ 19 ...

Does Age Really Matters ???

Just to share with you ... VN Gals like Guys who are Older than Them ... Probably They are More Mature .... Maybe you fall into the Category ?

Quote:
Everybody have their Own Reason(s) ...

Whether is it the Truth .. ONLY they Know ... and Hopefully They do not Bluff you ...

Quote:
Well that's good ... Maybe you really Can Provide for her ???

Quote:
Well that's good... Maybe you are the "White Horse Prince" ???

Quote:
So ???

Quote:
Maybe You can OPen a SHop for her to Sell Clothes ...

Quote:
If her parents are strict ... I am Surprise she can leave her family and come to Singapore and works as WL ...

But then come back to reality .... VN Gals are always $$$ making tools to bring home $$$ ...

SO NOT surprise after all ... Or Maybe the reason that you mention is Genuine ...

Quote:
Basing on 2.5 mths .. that's quite Normal .... Small Kill - Medium Kill - Big Kill ...

Quote:
That's GOOD ... Commmunication is needed for any forms of Relationship ... NO Communication ... Relationship will screwed up ...

Keep it up ...

YOu are 30 yrs old .. you should be able to COMMUNICATE Properly ... you should be able to give in to her .. baseing what you told us .. "You Love Her '

Remember Don't be Egoistic as a SINGAPOREAN GuY .. No Big Deal ...

Quote:
You wanted to Start and Now You Wanted to End ... Hmmmm ...

IF Both of you are seriously in Love ... Take the Opportunity and Time to find out MORE about each other ... Understand their cultures ... Understand their lifestyle .. Understand their behaviour ... Understand their thinking ...

Quote:
Is it Marrying a Singaporean Gal is Easy and NO Problem afterall ???

THis is NOT a 1-week .. 1-month .. 1-Year thing ... It takes many Years of COMMITTMENT ... TRAVELLING ... SACRIFICING and etc ...

It is NOT by Talking in here ... Sharing in here ... Learning in here ... You will gain experience and knowledge ... It is about TRAVELLING to the Country to LEARN .. SEE ... EXPERIENCE ... for yourself if it is the true and you are able to get used to this type of life ...

Most of US know each other here ... They have been IN & OUT of VN for at least 5 years and some more ...

For a Relationship to WORKS and LASTS ... All goes back to the basis of "COMMUNICATION" ....

"UNDERSTANDING" their Cultures ... Behaviour ... Thinking ... Life-style and many many ....

"SACRIFCES" and "COMMITTMENT"

Quote:
I am 39 and my wife is 25 .... Do I have to Talk more on this ?????

ALL BARRIERS are in YOURSELF ....

Keep an Open Mind .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1