The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Hrmp. Ok ok Dome 1 stuff. Dome 1 need upgrade and service need improvement LOL. We need to enforce service standard. LOL.

1. Shower together a must.
2. Bbbj in shower is good
3. 1 x accommodating fj a must
4. 1 x massage is good
5. 2nd shot if can is best
6. Clean towel please
7. Gfe hug please
8. 90mins is best
9. No last minute swap
10. Don't sell premium price for normal quality or service.

I really miss those really is worth 180 200 and above ones that are model types magazine type and service hardcore types
3-4 years ago 120-140 you already can get this....

Now OKT want to charged a premium.... really wtf
Old 27-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hamish87 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone have fr for any of the paradise88 girls? the girls there all look veey power!
Old 27-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hamish87 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
U go book candy and finny lor. We wait for your FR.
Trying. But they seem to be taking offs. Sign of Ord mode? O:
Old 27-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let us all pray for tinnie of club posoidon that she check in bedroom successfully.
Yes please....let her pass for all chiongsters' sake...
Old 27-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Bro I encountered the same issue in terms of arrangement of timing today but I heard is due to the first guy of day being late hence the push back of all the appointments. But otherwise OKT TRL is not bad as this is my first time engaging his services and it was a pleasant experience.

In terms of the girl, Boom...I have no complaints about her when i tried her. She is accomodating to whatever I ask and I get along well with her.
Maybe she was just having an off day or you and her cannot click or she is not feeling so well.
Maybe it was the fact that the timing screwded you up as well and the chain of events that followed had a snowball effect on you.
Choose FL also need abit of luck sometimes.
Live and let live bro.

Cheers
Hi Bro, yes I agree with you that TRL is usually good. I do state that most of the time when I use TRL's service it is pretty good, but today's was pretty bad. I just wrote a good FR for TRL's Som about a week back so no issue with TRL.

We always say YMMV and I am glad you had a good time with Boom, lucky you.

For me, it was as bad as I have described and if other bros experience the bad service then it is not good for them.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL if pass u going right
Needless to say though Dizzy is making me dizzy too😅😄
Old 27-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I prefer fizzy. How about we both book overnight together bring them out have fun maybe we end up doing 4some.
He is energizer bunny, you will not have the stamina to keep up with him
Old 27-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chony D88

Chony D88

today I dreamt Chony

location is transit hotel
one of the best transit hotel I visited so far
of course I am not considering proper 4 / 5 start hotels, now no longer in use...
BTW, towel was not damp

as posted by hgfb05:
"if u r looking for a long hair girl with a slim body and fantastic C cups, don't wait already"

Look 100% picture
fantastic long hair
nice slim body
C cups? might be B to C

girl is chatty
(not the best english but ok for most communications)
friendly and GFE

All services were nicely rendered.
Frenching, Fingering, DATY, AR, CIM...
BBJ is her best move

Girl is green
(so for some it might come down to chemistry)
after first shot I gave her feew pointers and second was much better already
in any case she is service oriented and hard working
so I expect her to keep improving

I left an happy man with big smile on my face.
Only complain: she should trim down under, already told her

RTF: likely, way too many tempting targets out there, but RTF is definitely likely
Old 28-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Boom of Regent Lust

I was hoping to have a good session since there were some good FRs for Boom and my last session with Som of the same stable went well. This was not the case unfortunately.

The photos of Boom posted are reasonably accurate. She is a short and curvy lady who is quite pretty. Her breasts are definitely man made and I never got to touch them as they were deemed off limits by Boom.

Usually arrangements by Regent Lust are fast and no hassle but this time round there were 3 or 4 time slot changes to my session and that should have been my cue to cancel. I am not sure what happened this time round.

Back to the session, Boom is in full "ORD" mode as far as i can see. I showered alone, strictly no frenching, she gets annoyed if you touch her breasts. She starts to BBBJ you and then stops to HJ and she is very NON-accommodative to requests for change of position for either BJ or FJ.

The last straw for me was her complaints about being tired and why I was taking so long. Absolutely killed the mood. Not even 40 minutes into the session and I texted OKT for a refund and left. A wasted $90 for not even a single shot.

To those bros who had a good session with Boom, lucky you.

This was a terrible session for me. My recommendation to bros is to avoid Boom as there are better options and she is not in any mood to provide service at this moment.
Wah...knn... just tried her on Fri night... so fast change to ORD mode?

She say not many customer... thought can help her and bros here by SIC a good bonk.... very sorry... =(
Old 28-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried sona from Levixxen
Old 28-05-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
3-4 years ago 120-140 you already can get this....

Now OKT want to charged a premium.... really wtf
Yes really miss those days when such things were standard and nice hotel rooms provided
Old 28-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Arexis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Som from RegentLust

Hot looking milf with that mix blood look for her, 2nd & 3rd picture are more accurate can ignore first pict.

Slight delay on timing today it seem but that is fine. But either because shes too popular or going back soon and me being the last guest its abit of a turn off...as she's slightly tired and constant use of KY. Other than that i had a really awesome time.

French from that soft lips of hers is so mesmerizing, almost cap me during bj too. FJ was fabulous with those soft moans and shes very accomodating to my preference, would prefer to see her riding me longer with those great asset bouncing but i think she's too beat up for the day. Capped me after she urge me to go faster with that look on her face begging for more.

Showering tgt was abit of a disappointment, as she had already showered at the start and just a slight washup together at the end saying she had showered alot throughout the day. Although frenching while showering kinda make up for it.

Overall, its worth to give a try if u like her exotic look but might want to check her schedule for the day. Said she's returning by month end, probably 1-2 more days or close shop already.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Here's my FR for ' DREAM ' , currently in Bro Emmanuelle stables. As usual, take this FR with a pinch of salt as what applies to me might not apply to you.

LOCATION : 4/10. What begins as a very promising location for its discreetness has somewhat backfired on the OKT. Location is in a very quiet, eastern area. However, to access the OKT den you need to go to the backalley which is currently DRILLED AND RENOVATED. I have multiple banglas looking at me which spooked me the fuck out. I highlighted to the OKT but he said he ' bribed ' them. True or Not.. up to you but I personally find it skeptical.

OKT PROMPTNESS : 8/10. Quick and attentive, noted down my specific requests and my concerns regarding location.

LAST FIRST IMPRESSIONS : 7.5/10. Ah, now for the good part. Dream greeted me at the door and although she has that typical Thai tan, I noticed that she has the Asian American look. Was kinda shy at the beginning but we warmed up with some small talk.

LOOKS : 7/10. : Asian American look. Not the really exotic kind one but yeah.

BODY : 6.5/10. : Now how shall I start.. The so called bubble butt on the picture is not exactly up to par with the goods i have seen ' live '. Butt doesn't look proportional in terms of the ' bubble butt curve '.. boobs were sagging slightly and there's a slight tummy. Sad to say but that's why I'm giving average marks on this section.

CATBATH : 7/10. SOP. I find it slightly lacking but oh well.

BLOWJOB : 8.5/10. Now this is one section which I felt she performed well in. Her blowjob was sensual.. with breaks and burst of speed in between. Tried deep throating my tool (6.5 inches) all the way in with gusto and can see some gag reflex when doing the deed. Gives you a foxy slutty look in between sucking your cock and the occasional massaging of balls. Intense.

FJ : 8/10. What a rider! Rode me like a champ, was hard-working and wasn't mechanical in her rides. Constant riding with the occasional spurts of speed added in with some sensual foxy dirty talk made me cum in a matter of minutes. Considering that my stamina is quite high, she made me discharged my first rounds of bullets in a matter of mins.

GFE : 8/10. Attentive to my every needs. Frenched me before bathing, during bathing, after bathing, when I'm in the room.. every minute was frenching. You initiate, she gives.

CIM: YES! Finished my second shot with CIM.

SUMMARY : All in all.. if you're not looking for aesthetic but services.. Dream passes the litmus test. I have to admit my expectations were higher based on the previous FR and pictures but hey, you don't always get what you see in the net as what you get in real life yeah? Friendly, attentive and always there with a sunny, smiley face, I would say dream is the girl that you need. She doesn't give the impression that she was forced to be doing this ( although her circumstances might have played a part) and she tries her hardest. She hopes bros who bonked her help support her by writing her a FR so here I am.

RTF Value : Yes if you are service orientated. But RTF is a hit or miss. If you're lazy or very 随便 in terms of expectations on the first visit, most girls would take advantage of your second visit and be somewhat.. lazy in servicing you.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
He is energizer bunny, you will not have the stamina to keep up with him
I have rested for a week or so...My to bonk list shall be in this priority order....tinnie, dizzy, vovo, fizzy, candy, nell. Now for the $$$ part lol

Last edited by KOC88; 28-05-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Sounds interesting. Even 90 min session is worth it as there are many other things to do in JB to make the whole trip worthwhile. Shopping, car servicing/grooming, pump petrol then put in one 90 min session pump FL b4 going home.
Just hate the jams at custom.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1