The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Cheryl allow cat bath or boobs sucking?
Dun think about nipple part for Cheryl. She doesn’t even allow tuning. But squeeze boob and light touch on nip still ok. Not young nor a looker but she bother to put make up tho. But her boobs is made for nuru, it’s big. Tried her 90/2s package. She’ll help you release first shot before she starts nuru to prevent misfire later so you can enjoy more later as she says. Tbh, her nuru is the closest to what you see in JAV where ml slide all over you front and back with you covered in nuru gel. Yes, she’s not stingy using the gel. And she does it on the air mattress and not on massage bed. Helps to shower clean clean after the session to wash off all the gel is a plus point too.

But No rtm for me as I find her price ex but still visited her for the experience only. Can try once if never try b4.
Old 15-12-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 2
Lunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLunghao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NURU MASSAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Dun think about nipple part for Cheryl. She doesn’t even allow tuning. But squeeze boob and light touch on nip still ok. Not young nor a looker but she bother to put make up tho. But her boobs is made for nuru, it’s big. Tried her 90/2s package. She’ll help you release first shot before she starts nuru to prevent misfire later so you can enjoy more later as she says. Tbh, her nuru is the closest to what you see in JAV where ml slide all over you front and back with you covered in nuru gel. Yes, she’s not stingy using the gel. And she does it on the air mattress and not on massage bed. Helps to shower clean clean after the session to wash off all the gel is a plus point too.

But No rtm for me as I find her price ex but still visited her for the experience only. Can try once if never try b4.
Thanks for the detail sharing bro
Old 15-12-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/
https://sgbeautycastle3.com/an-an-nu...massage-hj-bj/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Low effort nuru, her pussy got strong fish smell even after i wash my body..

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..

Last edited by hondachongsg; 15-12-2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old 15-12-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Low effort nuru, her pussy got strong fish smell even after i wash my body..

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..
Thanks for update and advice. Woah, fish is bad. Stay safe
Old 19-12-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Firekiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nin*i S** has nuru massage.. 2b on top of entry price.. unique experience
Old 19-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post

Bro, is she from sglonely guy?
Old 20-12-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 12
dafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud of

i believe this is the lady they talking about. https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=cheryl
Old 21-12-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiller View Post
S**? Only see one ML called S** who is viet syt. Is it her?
Old 23-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
S**? Only see one ML called S** who is viet syt. Is it her?
I mean spa haha
Old 04-01-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaq89 View Post
i believe this is the lady they talking about. https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ghlight=cheryl
Nuru providers thers only two good ones. Cheryl and natalie(rtc). Cheryl is an auntie at least 35. Body so so and her boobs is her only saving grace. Does nuru quite well but requires top up for nipple lick so bros who are into this beware.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Nuru providers thers only two good ones. Cheryl and natalie(rtc). Cheryl is an auntie at least 35. Body so so and her boobs is her only saving grace. Does nuru quite well but requires top up for nipple lick so bros who are into this beware.
Might consider to visit her again for her nuru if she did not increase her rate a few years back. Saw a few postings about her high rate for fj.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdot007 View Post
Celine looks like 40plus close to 50years to me. Just my point of view

Is she still providing? Can't find her link
Old 08-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where is this bro sorry can’t catch the spa name
Old 08-01-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojung View Post
Where is this bro sorry can’t catch the spa name
Give you more clues.. its a spa at 41X upper paya lebar road..
Old 08-01-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Give you more clues.. its a spa at 41X upper paya lebar road..
Thanks bro found it 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1