The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

Ur story damn solid. Limbei like alot. Got time i up u points. Lol...
Old 26-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Locomotions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Ur story damn solid. Limbei like alot. Got time i up u points. Lol...
Agree, very solid story
Old 26-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
RogerRomeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue ...
Old 26-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
CreamCrackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS, please keep going
Old 27-06-2016, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Starked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 01-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Looking down at Jessica as she had her eyes close, messy hair, bitting down on her lower lip and my arm holding her legs open. I just stayed in that position, I thought I was letting her adjust to something foreign inside her.

Jessica: baby.... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

Daniel: I thought...

Jessica: THOUGHT!!! Fuck you!!!

That got me moving, nothing gets a man to move his ass like his lady fucking him upside down. I started a slow and steady rhythm, pulling out till only the head is inside and slowly pushing my whole length back in. I got a steady pace going as I observe Jessica's every action, she was no longer bitting down on her lip, but she still had her eyes close and that strange( I can't describe) expression on her face, like a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I just carried on pumping, in and out, in and out. Jessica's body started to ease up, I felt the tension in her legs at the start easing off, as my pelvis meets up with her pelvis, her legs swung slowing to the beat.

Daniel: baby you alright?

Jessica nodded her head, eyes still close when the pain, pleasure battle was over. Pleasure won out, a soft moan escape her lips. "Urgh"...."argh"...."woo"

Jessica: baby... Baby.... Faster....

I pick up pace.

Jessica: that's it baby....urgh.... Faster... Faster... Faster...

I raise the tempo.

Jessica: FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME !!! FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!!!!!!

That was it. That was the cue. Like a runner spotting the runner in front of him and the finish line fast approaching. I push the peddle to the metal.

Sounds of our pelvis slamming into each other, Jessica's moaning like mad.

Jessica: urgh!!!!! Argh!!!!! Fuck me hard!!!! Fuck me hard!!!

Big drops of sweat was dripping down my forehead, falling on Jessica's body as her tits was bouncing all over the place.

Jessica: shit!!!!! Baby... Baby... Shit!!!!

I was too breathless to reply. My heart was racing at a 100km/hr... My breath was coming in short quick burst.

Jessica: baby.... Shit... Urgh.... Fuck!!!!!

Almost almost.... My thighs tensing up...

Daniel: baby..... I'm cumming......

Jessica: fuck... My face my face...

That was it... I burst my banks... I manage to pull out and just before I could made my way up to a equally breathless Jessica. I blown my load. It seems like I was cumming non stop as streams of cum came shooting out of my spurting cock, landing on Jessica's breasts and stomach. After shooting out like the fourth or fifth load, my cock was finally out of ammo. As my made my half journey up to Jessica's face, placing my still semi solid cock on her slightly parted lips.

Jessica open her eyes look at me before partly her lips, taking me into her mouth to clean me up. She suck lightly, pulling the foreskin back and sucking me clean. Her cheeks decompress as her tongue circle my sensitive head. I slowly pulled myself out of Jessica's mouth. My cock had gone all soft now.

Jessica smiled as she made sure I was clean enough. I fall down beside her as we both laid there catching our breath.

Jessica: baby..... I... I never knew... Sex was this...great..

I was still breathless, all I could do was grabbed Jessica's hand and gave it a light squeeze. We both just stare up at the ceiling as the rain outside finally started to lighten up.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
DerekCech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very intense fucking
Old 01-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
IronSheik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the upd
Old 01-07-2016, 03:31 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

When we finally caught our breath, I rolled over and look at my beautiful girlfriend with my cum still on her body.

Daniel: baby... You want to head out for dinner later?

Jessica: why don't we just order in? We still got much catching up to do.

Daniel: really baby? I don't think I can make it for tonight already.....

Jessica: what nonsense dear, I'm sure.... I can make you rise up to the task...

Jessica: I'm going to take a shower... You wanna join me?

Daniel: I think I'll smoke first.

Jessica: ok see you in the shower.

Jessica got up and made her way to the toilet, I just carried on lying there. Enjoying... Reliving the magic moment when I took Jessica's virginity.... The sweet taste of her wet pussy, the warmth of her mouth. The way her pussy gripe my cock, pulling me in...sucking me in...the warmth of her insides....

I felt myself stirring... Maybe Jessica was right... I could rise to the task that night... I needed a smoke badly.

As I was puffing away on my cigarette, looking at the beautiful early evening sky after a heavy rain. A dash of redness spray across the sky... What a beautiful sight when Jessica's voice spread through the hall to the balcony.

Jessica: baby... You coming???

Daniel: yes dear, in a moment.

We made out in the shower, under the running warm water, I ate Jessica out again in the shower. Me on my knees with one of Jessica's legs over my shoulder as I lick and tongue her sweet sweet pussy. She was absolutely right, I got hard again and Jessica was nice to return the favour after she cum. She got down on her knees and gave me a blowjob. Practicing everything I taught her earlier. She even manage to drew what little cum I had left out of me, which she happily swallowed before taking a mouthful of water and placing my dick back into her mouth to clean me up good.

We than dried each other before wearing the bathrobes, as we both ease our wesrily bodies down on to the chairs with a glass each, holding hands watching the sky clear and enjoying each other's company.

Jessica: baby... I'm getting hungry...

Daniel: so fast??? You want some snacks?

Jessica: I want proper food. I think sex and sucking your cock makes me hungry.

Daniel: ok ok... I order room service now?

Jessica: order more.... We might need a midnight snack.

A twinkle appear in her eye as she said that.

We ordered food, a lot of food which was put to good use that night. We fuck each other till 3 plus In the morning, I was completely dried by than, we fell asleep in each other's arms, woke up in the afternoon, had lunch by the pool where we relax and soak up the sun before heading back to the room where Jessica suck me off again, she just push me up against the door when we got in, got on her knees in her bikini, strip my board shorts off and process to give me a excellent suck off before swallowing it all. She did ask for anything in return, saying she just wanted to please me.

We had dinner at the hotel before going to the bar, listening to the live band and nesting a few bottles of wine before we return to the room and fuck each other silly. Woke up the next morning for breakfast and our return trip to Singapore.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Bros, remember about a Debbie from way earlier in the story? This is where she came into the picture. All this happen when I was still serving in the army.

Before I enlisted in April, Jessica and I spend hours exploring each other's body. We got to the point where we knew all the likes and dislikes of each other. Well... Basically, all we had for each other was different levels of likes and no dislikes.

I was posted to tekong before God know why.... I found myself in OCS... In Jurong the other side of the island from Jessica. Jessica was in her final term, and Debbie was waiting to get into a Australian University. As I was in the army, I only had weekends with Jessica. Mostly on Saturday, when I book out in the morning, Jessica and me will rip each other's clothes off like animals and have wild sex.

Jessica always made sure I was well taken care of, making sure i was completely focus on protecting my country. As you all know, Jessica and Debbie live like 3 mins away from each other, since Debbie was free mostly and Jessica only had classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. And the weekends with me, (I still see her home every night on Saturday and pick her up on Sunday's morning. )They spend a fair bit of time suntanning at Debbie's condo and relaxing by the pool. Which I found out later was where Jessica told Debbie about our sex life, sparing no details. It got to the point where even Debbie knew how long and thick I was. Jessica took Debbie every and I mean every little detail.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

9 months past in a blink of an eye, I commission as a 2LT and was posted off the bedok camp. Now before bros here think I was some garang soldier or an over-achiever, I got to make it clear, I wanted to be only a CPL at best and a driver or a store-man even a clerk. I didn't aim to be an officer and sure as hell not a guard's officer.

Anyway Jessica attending my commissioning and she help my mum place my rank on. All of fellow officers started asking if Jessica had an sister or cousin that look like her and if there is, can I help to introduce them. I just laugh it off and told them, none in her family look like her at all.

Now one of the benefits of being an officer was that I was allow to drive into camp, which made booking out easier as I could just pick Jessica up on my way home.

So one particular Friday , as we were driving off to dinner, my parents were overseas and Jessica was spending the night with me.( quite rare as Jessica's mum was not open to her sleeping in my house)

Jessica: baby.....

Daniel: yes???

Jessica: ....Debbie ask if I wanted to go clubbing with her and her friends on Saturday?

A little background story. I went clubbing with Jessica and her Uni friends before, her group of friends were.... Not to my liking... The girls in that group who are single with hook up with guys and disappear not caring if any of their female friends got drunk and taken away. The guys who were single are all touchy type.... Like fucking losers who have no balls to get near a girl when their sober but get all hands on when their high. I almost broke one of her male friend's arm when I caught him putting his hand on her ass.(Jessica was high not drunk but almost there) the worse part was they kept on asking her to drink some more. I got pissed off, grab his arm and twisted it. Which got all her friends rushing over trying to break my hold on him. Basically, I told him in his face that, one more time, I will break him arm into two, I didn't care as my lawyer can handle it. After which, I carried Jessica off. Told her what happen the next day, which I was sure her friends best me to it. Cause Jessica called me and scream at me through the phone saying I was all worked up and her guy friends were all good friends and they are harmless.

I lost it there and than, told her in a harsh tone what happen and that if she thinks they are harmless than she's a bloody fool, slamming the phone down after I was done.

Half an hour later, Debbie called and ask what happen, I relay what happen again, and Debbie told me she will take care of it. I guess Debbie gave her a earful cause Jessica called me up after an hour to apologies. She was crying as she said sorry repeatedly. My heart soften and I drove down to meet her. So basically, she stop clubbing after that. So now she was asking is she could go clubbing.

Daniel: I'm ok with it baby.

Jessica: you sure?( she sounded happy)

Daniel: yes, I'm sure. I know Debbie and you will watch out for each other.

Jessica: thanks baby! I love you.

Daniel: I love you too. So which club you all going too?

Jessica: zouk.

Daniel: you need me to drop you all off or to pick you all up?

Jessica: will it be too much trouble for you?

Daniel: not really... I'm meeting the guys for dinner.

Jessica: where?

Daniel: no idea... But should be town.

Jessica: ok dear, I msg Debbie and tell her.

With that, Jessica was busy pressing her phone.

Last edited by iceman1314; 01-07-2016 at 04:19 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:33 AM
Samster

Saturday 6.30pm....

Jessica told me that she was at Debbie's place getting ready. And they will be done in 10mins....

Half an hour later, I saw the lift's light flashing, the doors open and two ladies step out. Jessica was dress in a skin tight jeans with a bare back top and heels. Debbie..... You know how I called her bro.... But she look anything but a bro right now. She had her shoulder length hair all puff up, a red string dress that expose her cleveage, running down showing a bit of her tone stomach and her belly button, the back was a full expose back that covered up at the top of her ass. Pair with black heels, she look stunning..... Maybe I should have gone after Debbie instead.

Jessica told me before that Debbie was big... As in chesty.... I didn't believe as I only saw her in work polo-tee which was baggy. But now, I'm guessing she was at least a D cup. Remember that Debbie is only 1.60m tall, maybe 1.62m...

So she's like the ideal type. Short, slimy and busty....

Jessica: baby how we look?

They both did a slow 360 turn.

Daniel: absolutely stunning.... Both of you look hot.

Debbie: thanks bro. Thanks for the lift.

Daniel: welcome bro.

We all got into the car, so where are we going?

Jessic: we going to Great world City first for dinner than we can cross over to zouk.

Daniel: ok, are we too early?

Debbie: actually bro, we running late... Hahaha... The rest of the girls are almost reaching.

Daniel: ok ok... We go now.

The two girls were all excited about the clubbing later on. I just kept quiet and listen. It seems to be a ladies night out. Drop both of them off at Great world and went off to meet the guys.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

I was done by about 2am, had dinner and drinks with the guys. Since I was driving, all I had was half a pint during the first round. So I was sober to drive. Tried calling Jessica a few times but no ask.... I was contemplating if I should just drive down and wait near by for them, have coffee at the prata place or just chill out here first.

My phone ringing got me out of my thoughts.

Jessica: dear, sorry too loud can't hear my phone. Are you done?

Daniel: yes baby... How bout you?

Debbie: bro!!!! Where are you!!!!

Jessica: Debbie fucking high now.

Daniel: ok... I'm coming now.

Jessica: drop me a text when you reach.

Took me 20mins to get there, strangely heavy traffic for 2am on a Saturday night. drop Jessica a text after I manage to park at zouk's car park. The bouncer was nice enough after I explain, I was here to pick up a damn high and happy lady and my girlfriend. The bouncer gave me a "you're in for a shit storm" look. As if he felt sorry for me.

Ten minutes after, I spotted Debbie and Jessica both damn high coming out of the club with 4 other equally high girls. I walk up and manage to catch both Debbie and Jessica before they fell on their face. What made me happy was the group of girls immediately step forward and check on them before thanking me and creating a barrier between us.

Jessica: baby!!!!

Debbie:bro!!!!

What I get myself into????

Jessica: it's ok, his my boyfriend. The guards officer I was telling you all about.

The girls smiled at me and step aside so I could support them both.

Debbie: yeah... His my bro.. His a cool dude!!!

Ok... I understand why the bouncer gave me that look now.

I was standing in the middle two both ladies' arms around my neck and my arms around their waist supporting them. You know how all convent girls act once their high. Now imagine that x2, first Debbie than Jessica than Debbie than Jessica again. I couldn't hold on to them both, as they went back and forth hugging and pecking each other on the cheeks, promising to call each other tomorrow to check on each other. The drunk "I love you" nonsense.

I guess army train me for war but handling two high and almost drunk convent girl was way way worse. After like 15mins of good byes, I smiled politely at their friends as they went off to grab a cab, I supported both of them into my car, placing Debbie and Jessica both in the back seat. Before I got in and drove off. Driving past their friends, they look way more fine than both those in my car.

I turn on to the way home to their place.

Jessica: baby... Where we going?

Daniel: I'm sending you both home.

Debbie: bro... Go your place can?

Debbie: my parents aren't home.... I don't think.... I can....

Couldn't make the rest out before Debbie trail off.

Jessica: yes dear... Go your place. I told my parents, I'm sleeping at Debbie's.

Seeing I didn't have a choice, I started making my way home to my place.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Samster

As I pulled up into the parking space of my house.... I was think how to get two drunk girls upstairs. Luckily, only my housekeepers were home, mum and dad was off in Hong Kong, er Jie was in Europe for a holiday. That's one problem solve, at least my mum won't come out to see her son with two drunk ladies. I decided that I would carry Debbie up first than come down for Jessica. I exited the car, walk over to make sure my gate was locked and than processed to bridal carry Debbie up the stairs, after fighting the doors along the way. I manage to place Debbie on to my bed. Guess the sofa is mine tonight. Coming back down for Jessica, I bridal carry her up too. Jessica kinda sober up in my car,

Jessica: baby. Thank you for taking care of me.

Daniel: your welcome dear. Who ask me to love you so much.

Jessica: I know you do. Love you too. Can take water for me later?

Daniel: ok ok. I carried Jessica all the way up.

Jessica: baby I want to sit down for awhile.

I place her on the sofa before going back downstairs to lock the doors and take water.

Coming back up the stairs, I hear laughter from just outside my door... What the fuck is going on in there?

Opening the door, I saw that Debbie and Jessica was no longer pass out but they found my mini fridge where I kept some alcohol and chocolate bars for me to munch on at night. Both of them was drinking straight from the bottle of maker's mark.

Debbie: bro!!! Come join us and drink!!!

Jessica: yeah dear... Come come....

Daniel: WHAT THE FUCK???? You two still want to drink?

Debbie: why not? I got two more weeks before I fly off, I should party till than.

Jessica: Debbie got accepted!!!

Daniel: yes yes I know that, can you two don't yell... It's 3 plus in the morning.

Debbie: okieeeee....

They both carried on drink from the bottle as I set the bottles of ice water down on to the table and close the balcony door, switching on the air con.

Debbie: thanks bro, getting hot in here.

Jessica: it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes(nelly' shot in herre)

I did the typical palm to forehand move... How did I get myself into this???

I close my eyes, stood there and massage my temples... I'm getting a headache.....

Jessica: baby! Baby! Baby!

Daniel: yes dear(opening my eyes slowly)

Jessica: go play some music on your com please.

Daniel: ok
Old 01-07-2016, 05:49 AM
Samster

Jessica know that my song list were all hip hop and R&B. So prefect music to dance too. With the light dim and music playing off my com, my room was transform into a club VIP area.

Jessica and Debbie started dancing, their bodies press up against one another. I was too tired to remain standing and walk over to the sofa to take a sit. Jessica and Debbie had their hands all over each other, running up and down on each other's body.

Under normal circumstances, being a normal guy. This will definitely cause a reaction in my jeans. But for me, it was more of a "ok when will this second wave of adrenaline end?"

They both were dancing and drink straight from the bottle. Like so redneck hill billy party just to black culture music. I watch on as the girls had fun.

Jessica: dear come and join us. Don't sit there alone.

Debbie: yeah Daniel, come on...

Daniel: it's ok. I need to stay sober to take care of you two.

Jessica: we're fine. Don't worry.

Daniel: the answer is still no.

Debbie: don't be a part pooper. Come celebrate with me.

Just at this moment..... Nelly's "So hot in herre" came on,

Debbie: woah.... So hot in here.

Jessica: come on dear. Let's get hot in here.

I look at them both, shake my head and remain seated. Debbie whisper something to Jessica, both of them look at me. Slowly their both approach me, one on the left and one on the right.

Jessica reach me first on the left, she got on the sofa just as Debbie did the same to my right. Their both press up against me, grinding me, their boobs running my arms.

Jessica: dear it's getting hot in here, so take your shirt off,

Her fingers started unbottoning my shirt, another pair of hands join in,

Debbie: I heard, Jessica said you got a hot body now. You should show it off.

Despite being high, both girls made short work of my shirt. I was topless sitting on the sofa, two girls press up against my arms and my room has turn into a club. Now why was I not happy?

Daniel: dear, stop playing...

Jessica: I'm not playing.

Debbie: don't worry, I can disappear for awhile if you two need some time alone.

Both of them burst out laughing. I don't see the humor in that. I REALLY DON'T.

Jessica: babe, touch his abs.

Debbie ran her finger down my abs.

Jessica: told you his no longer fat. Got chocolate bar now right?

Debbie: yeah. So yummy... Want to take a bite.

Debbie's hand linger a little two long on my abs,

Jessica: ok ok... Enough touching his mine ok.

Jessica straddle me and hug me, like claiming me as her man.

Debbie: I won't snatch with you babe. But hor... I never touch a guy abs that is so define before.( mine wasn't but.... Enough alcohol, image can change)

Debbie: can share for tonight not?

Jessica: only for tonight ok?

Debbie: ok. Promise.

Jessica: dear, only for tonight you got two girlfriends.

They both started laughing, I wasn't laughing at all. Drunk convent girls.... What a mess!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1