The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Braless locals

Erection control is certainly possible.
What most man failed to realise is that root to erection control lies mentally, instead of biologically.
This means that to control your little head, the mental focus cannot be at the little head, this will only create mental blockages of your 'qi', which is a common issue when some men find that they are unable to erect under stress.

The most practised form of ereciton control is feed your mind with the appropriate material.
Feed it imaginations of images, actions, scenarios which turns your.
If big boobs in your thing, thne think of a hot chick rubbing you from head to toe in her soft D cups.
Think deeper into what she is wearing, whether she is wet, whether these D cup boobs are now at your penis giving you the most wonderful boobjob of your life.

Before you know it, you are hard and dripping wet.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
Wa Lao 1980? Rebel sia that one! Why so good one? Chio anot?
That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average
Old 11-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
That was before my time and I think not chio. Chio girls in the school is about 25%. The others are average or below average
Haha I see. If my school had such people, would definitely try my luck and 'accidently' spill water on their front.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 12
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

My wife goes out braless for our date nights. It started with me asking. Then it became a habit. She has a nice pair of 34B. Firm breasts and georgous brown nipples. Big nipple head so her pokies are obvious. She is fine with having pokies.

She is quite daring so i try to find new challenges for her every week. Then her clothes collection got too boring so I bought my own. Online bec I feel uncomfortable going to a physical shop. Haha. Chiffon and silk. No bra. During daytime, can see two brown patch through her top. Day time too many men stare so I felt uncomfortable. So we went out mostly at night.

I continued to test her threshold with different blouses. Usually black because it is harder to spot the nipples at night. No bra. Lately got a few organza tops. Totally transparent with some curvy thin designs to block the nipple part only. Works like a dream. So she will walk into a club with that. When people see, it is as though she has another camisole inside. No one suspects a girl is this daring to go without a camisole or worse, not even a bra. However if she moves, the whole nipple stares back. Nose bleed sia. She has to use her handbag to block from car to the club and release only when she reaches a dark spot. Some times got other men notice and they really stare at her non stop. We have to change location. Back home, she will tell me which man saw her nipples. Turns her on. She will cum describing to me who saw what.

She is quite daring with her dressing and will wear anything i pick. Part of our agreement. Lately I am running out of ideas. Anyone with suggestions?
Old 12-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday was laobu day, so had a family outing to MBS to have combined mothers dinner with the inlaws & my parents. the dinner plan was for evening, but my OC wanted to go MBS earlier so no need to fight for parking. actually, still end up circling around for parking.

was a little early, so we decided to walk & comb the place separately. she's very independant, no need me to be her bag carrier. i just go around looking at watches. but because of the bright day sun, my eyes became distracted with all the see through tops, dresses & thin see through shorts of the lady shoppers.

when i stepped outside for smokes, i noticed it's not just tourists that are bold, but i noticed some locals bear back in their loose fitting sundresses. pokies visible too.

I got lucky to spot a very tanned local chick wearing a tiny tight fitting dress, pokies in front, and gstring underneath. if not mistaken, i think her belly button is pierced too.

at the same time, also spotted quite a few health fanatics doing their runs. some had visible pokies through their sports bras.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnWiFi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, I'm guilty of going bra-less too.
Old 13-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!
Old 19-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
loko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday I decide to jog in the morning rather than the usual evening. As I jog , saw the fit and tan build lady running towards my direction. As she come closer, I can clearly see that the pokies underneath her singlet. However careful what you ask for. Cos can tell that she is in her 50s or late 40s. It is turn off.. Haha
Old 19-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Had an ex colleague who wore to work quite often, Nubra. Her tops r usually those tight fitting that shows her slim figure and her breasts shape will be nicely enhanced. Some of my tiko colleagues will whisper to one another ,"hey see behind, can't see bra strap!" She also had this CFM look which makes her really hot. Once on a Friday which are dress down days, she wore a V neck top and when she was bending down to pick something some of the guys saw that she was braless and she wore nipple tapes. Sibei steam!
I encountered this as well!
Old 19-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
iambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
I encountered this as well!
uppppppppppp u.
Old 29-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.
I encourage more ladies going braless as for health reason for themselves... and for boys like us too....
I have see more ang moh but rare locals
Old 31-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeymike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.

Very shiok to see her when she wear dresses or tops that are made of thin material and light colour.
Old 31-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymike View Post
My wife would wear those bras that are wireless and made of very thin and sheer.
Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 31-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
liber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bra nowadays also got WiFi? ?? For massager connection? ???
Lol.sch holidays start liao
Old 31-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Jaguar99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1