The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Bro. I was worried about this too during my first purchase. When I mentioned it's for myself, the salesgirl was initially surprised as expected. But thereafter, she was very helpful. Since then, I became comfortable walking into a store & ask for recommendations.

Yes, you might get extra looks from others. I just tell them your panties are better than men. Always have them laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
buy online, only like this you would not face weird eyesight from the public
Old 02-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually I will put in a laundry bag for extra protection.

Quote:
can put inside washing machine to wash, i usually do like this, including all those underwear
Old 02-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
buy online, only like this you would not face weird eyesight from the public
Well, it's been so many years already, and I'm already so used to ladies give me weird stares. Besides, I've bought panties/bras from one of the Triumph retail shops in SG that the saleslady remembers me, and even recalls what I have bought previously, allowing me to avoid re-buying the same item.

Quote:
can put inside washing machine to wash, i usually do like this, including all those underwear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Usually I will put in a laundry bag for extra protection.
I think that's also acceptable, but somehow, I just prefer to handwash my stockings and pantyhose; just personal preference
Old 03-06-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Well, it's been so many years already, and I'm already so used to ladies give me weird stares. Besides, I've bought panties/bras from one of the Triumph retail shops in SG that the saleslady remembers me,
Bro, u buy bra for urself too?
Old 03-06-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
Bro, u buy bra for urself too?
Yep, very often. Bras, panties, nighties, bodysuits, etc.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Junmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone wears pantyhose with shorts for outing?
Old 04-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junmai View Post
Does anyone wears pantyhose with shorts for outing?
Haha, this one is a little bit too daring for me, so I've personally never tried.

However, there were times when I was suspecting that the legs of some guys seem *too* smooth and shiny to be natural
Old 08-06-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U wear them? I had few bras and sports bra too…
Old 08-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8855 / Power: 12
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are u a x dresser?
Old 08-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
U wear them? I had few bras and sports bra too…
Yup, I wear all of them very very regularly.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
Are u a x dresser?
Yea, I am, which means that I don't limit myself to panties only, but all sorts of lingerie, but dresses and women's apparel in general.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea, I am, which means that I don't limit myself to panties only, but all sorts of lingerie, but dresses and women's apparel in general.

you wear them out? or just at home? i only wear gstring or lacy thong. there was once my colleague saw my thong when i was tying my shoe lace, i was soooo embarassed. need to convince her to keep it a secret.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
you wear them out? or just at home? i only wear gstring or lacy thong. there was once my colleague saw my thong when i was tying my shoe lace, i was soooo embarassed. need to convince her to keep it a secret.
I usually wear panties everyday under my normal clothes or work clothes, and if my top is thick enough to hide it, maybe a bra?

G-strings and thongs don't really work for me, but I guess they must be really special to you
Old 08-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Did your colleague blinked her eyes & smiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Old 09-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Did your colleague blinked her eyes & smiled?
she laughed out really loud. luckily was in the corridor outside the toilet. if in the office gone liao. didn't realise she is behind when i bend down to tie lace. back then she was one of the young colleague i fancy but after the incident, i dont even dare to go lunch with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1