The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
no bro. everything just went with the flow.

this is just the calm before the storm.
Wha seh! U are making me horny again. Damn it, I go tiolet first......
Old 17-12-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

me : yes anyone… don’t need to choose Ow just to make sure I don’t be too jealous ok?

her : haha ok… I show you who I choose later… I’m sure you’d be super jealous.

We went back into the room. All 3 had their ladies on them. Ow’s original lady was back. Teo was drunk already, face buried in his lady’s bosoms…

me : how? who? I help you settle in….

she turned to me… pushed me. I know that look, and stepped backwards and followed her steps. She sat me down on the far end, away from H. Her zip came down..

me : hey… you drunk ? haven’t choose leh…

I thought she was going to make me jealous, by seducing me first….. then walking away to the man of her choice… instead, she climbed on my laps. We locked lips and really got so passionate.

her : i chaose you…

me : i choose you too…..

her : so how, your bachelor night crazy enough?

me : haha. not bad. but can be even crazier?

her : how?

very very slowly, my fingers ran down her center, all the way down to her zip and lowered it as low as I could to a tasteful depth. then my fingers ran up the split of her dress, slowly revealing her busts to me……..all the way to her shoulder, spreading the front…. then down her shoulders….. off her elbows… her hands went up..

her : really..... people won’t puke???…….. heheheheh.

me : haha I think you are drunk….

her : yup.

my hands went behind her…..

her : hook in fronttttttt

me : oh. ooops… then don’t need

I helped her wear her dress back on, but she stopped it.

her : it’s ok. let’s have fun….

I unhooked her bra, spread them, release her busts from the push up and shake a little as they settle down, still firm.. she looked to our left, I looked as well. H was staring at her exposed breasts in his tired state.. she didn’t try to block his view, but instead pulled my face in and looked at me… I fingered her slowly the way she likes it. She was WET while I continued to lick her left nipple, letting her right nipple be exposed to H and the rest. Couldn’t really see whether she was looking at H…

Teo : oei oei no one stand guard leh. be careful hor..

I realised Teo was also looking, and also realised we went overboard. I quickly helped her put her dress back on, but left it unzipped….

her : so how? crazy enough already?

me : haha. no . you need to pick someone… Ow, Teo or H?

her : then you? that #3 look alike?

me : vomit blood man. how many times must I tell you?? NO FEELING AT ALL! I rather watch you have fun with them all.

The ladies left again.. all 3 of them looked really tired…

me : call it a night?

Teo : cannot la.. so early. this will be your one and only marriage bro..

we all laughed.. he was right.. it was not even 1030pm.. we started to drink whatever that was left..

me : come leh, let’s give the hen a bit of fun leh. dare or drink game?

Teo : wah lao. not fair to her right. 4 sure all dare her.

me : here’s to a crazy night.

We let my fiance go first, she dared Teo and Ow to kiss each other. It was fucking funny. They even kissed on the lips, telling her she’d be in trouble later. obviously they all took turns to dare her to do stuff to me…

Ow - dared her to kiss me on lips

H - dared her to kiss my nipples

Teo : crazy night right… come la. blow your husband…

I stood up, she unzipped my berms while the rest made noises. Teo went to the door to stand guard. my fiance didn’t look at them, but kept her focus on my penis. She sucked me off like never before. she was enjoying it, making full effort to show me how much she loved it… perhaps she enjoyed doing it in front of Raj.. sorry I mean H…

I stopped her a few minutes in.. the rest jeered..

me : ok my turn to dare….. hmmmmmm… I don’t know how you prefer la. but give all a kiss each. on the lips!

H : eh bro. awkward la eh…

me : just let her have her fun la.

I hand signalled to him and Ow behind her back, “I’m her first…” Teo came back and sat down to have his kiss. They were all quick pecks, to my surprise, H’s was the fastest as she backed off fast.

Teo went next, daring her to rub her breasts in my face. My fiance lowered her zip, all 3 of them looked away. then, the Mamasan came in “ one more round?”

the rest looked at each other…

“ only for him (pointed at me)…
Old 17-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

I stood up, she unzipped my berms while the rest made noises. Teo went to the door to stand guard. my fiance didn’t look at them, but kept her focus on my penis. She sucked me off like never before. she was enjoying it, making full effort to show me how much she loved it… perhaps she enjoyed doing it in front of Raj.. sorry I mean H…

I hand signalled to him and Ow behind her back, “I’m her first…” Teo came back and sat down to have his kiss. They were all quick pecks, to my surprise, H’s was the fastest as she backed off fast.
i don't know if you realized this, but your friends have indirectly given you a blow job? hahaha
Old 18-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

my fiance pointed at the #3 look alike, who was all ready to come over.

me : hold… that one also…

she looked at the one I pointed, and then also back at me….. the lady came over, and I sort of regretted my choice. Will my fiance figure out the reason why? Shit, I did it in such a snap without any thought. If she figures it out, more quarrels to come definitely and indefinitely. I stood up with her, then brought her over and sat her between Ow and Teo who were just chilling and leaning back. both tired… I unzipped their berms and put her hand on top of their cocks… both were shocked and jerked a little. pulled their hands and put on each boob.

me : ok you enjoy. i go and enjoy also.

sat between my two ladies, in fact I was more interested in the second one…… she reminded me of…….. #5, a skinnier version of her… They both took turns to kiss my sides. I saw my fiancé, she looked LIVID! the hate in her eyes was there, but still faked a smile at me. I smiled back her, nodding my head. Ow and Teo’s hands were already off her boobs. She pulled her zip down and then pulled their hands back on her boob. Ow froze, but I could see Teo relenting a little, he felt that it was wrong perhaps, his hand dropping off her boob, not really cupping it. She pulled their faces in, looked back at me and kiss them on their lips by turn. I wasn’t doing much with my ladies, making sure that I was not paying the other lady any more attention, even though I was already high and so tempted to…. fuck.. why do I also have a soft spot for #5!!

H picked another lady while I was setting my fiancé up with them. He was feeling rather left out. He was watching my fiancé though, paid no attention to me.

There was much movement on their berms. I realise her hands were in them, trying to pull them out.. pretty soon, I could see her right hand looking so small holding one big dick, and another hand looking so big holding one short dick. She started to stroke their penises slowly, Teo cringed a lot at first, like he was forcing himself to go through with it, he didn’t dare to look at me. The moment my fiancé pulled his foreskin and exposed his bloody red penis head, he sort of lost it, hogging the kissing lip to lip time with her. She barely switched back to Ow, who was just leaning backwards, head rested sideways and awkwardly facing towards the ceiling. I noticed his hands were squeezing her boob softly, while Teo had already gone full on, just cupping and rubbing her nipples already.

It was a fucking turn on! I was tempted to do stuff to the #5 lookalike myself, but I just couldn’t stop looking at my fiancé.

Then, she did something that really shocked me....

Teo has already lost control of himself, started to pull at her dress and tried to touch her bare breasts. However, my fiancé stopped kissing him and smacked his hand after releasing Ow’s cock. I saw some stretch of sticky semen that connected from her and and teo’s, as that right hand of hers returned to stroking Ow slowly. I saw her struggle to pull Ow’s foreskin back without him feeling much pain. She was now fully confused on kissing him while her left hand had her fun stroking Teo’s cock slowly and teasingly. Teo was like his fantasy finally came through, he probably still saw her as a virgin, tenderly playing with her nipples through her blue dress, it wasn’t see through but he most likely can see into her dress at her right nipple. Ow’s hand was holding my fiancé’s face and kissing her passionately.. that prompted her to break away from it, pulled his hand to cup her breast and she grabbed Teo’s face again, he happily obliged, sort of pinching her nipples now.

Ow really lost control, he started to kiss her on her neck and his hands couldn’t resist the sweet sweet black nylon. Started to stroke it, gripping her thigh at the same time. My fiancé felt his strong lust also, Teo wasn’t aware. He just kept on squeezing both her boobs, rubbing both nipples with his thumbs and pressing his face on hers. Her body was sort of pressed down. Before I know it, ow was already kneeling on the floor, kissing the nylon on her left thigh...... right thigh....... kissing... licking..... kissing up her thigh.....up...... higher..... and higher....... she was weak! So weak!! She was not resisting anymore!!!

Or maybe she didn’t want to! She wanted them!

I think H noticed, he got up and wanted to intervene. However, it was already too late.

My fiancé almost kicked Ow’s face, Teo was also shock, woke from his state of lust! I was guessing, the moment Ow’s tongue touched her thong or pussy, she cringed and got scared. Ow was apologising profusely as he stood up. My fiancé immediately looked at me. She was guilty and scared as hell. Teo also looked to be lost as fuck...

She needed rescuing.

Me : Wah that was damn fucking hot!!! I also want.

I dismissed the two ladies after stuffing them cash. Went over to my fiancé and pulled her up towards me, we locked lips as ow and Teo hid their penis…

Me : Eh relax leh… not over yet… make this night CRAZY for her leh! one and only for the rest of our lives! come la. she ok to pleasure you all but only I can pleasure her…

my fiancé was just looking down, hugging me tight as I contemplated my next move.. should i fuck her doggy with her face above their dicks or what??
Old 18-12-2021, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wha seh! U are making me horny again
Same here too
Old 18-12-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 18-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Bro, are you that “Teo” in the story!
Upped +11 for exchange
Old 18-12-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Me me me! Oops … Lol
Prince Devitt +51
Old 18-12-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Chatty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing
Old 18-12-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Eagerly awaiting for the next update. Thanks for keeping us on tenterhooks.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Just when I had the idea, she started to shake my arm vigorously, signalling next she wanted to talk. I walked her to the door. she kept giggling when she talked to me.

Her : I think too crazy already....

Me : hmmm shall we call it a night?

Her : but you? You didn’t have much fun...

Me : I had the two ladies with me..

Her : but never do anything!

Me : haha you saw ah? But actually, watching you with two of them hot enough for me...

Her : but what about you??

Me : tell you what, we let Ow shoot, then we call it a night. Actually we just wanted him to have some fun... he got played out by our ex colleague also ma....

Her : what should I do?

Me : you? ern… Hmmmm. Just help him stroke lo.... or I can go find that lady back....

Her : I don’t know. See what he wants?

Me : he wants you la.. you saw how crazy he got already...

Her : but here???

Me : my place?

her : your parents?

me : your place?

her : ok lo…. i hope i don’t fall asleep. very tired.

me : but are you having fun a not? be honest….

her : I don’t know. never felt like this before…

me: like high and hot? or? (somehow, I started thinking about how drunk she got with Raj in the past… enough to let him film her? but wait… was her face red in those videos and pictures???)

her : maybe………… i just feel bad for hurting his face…

me : i think you just need a more secure place la. here too open…. just do something simple for him to help him shoot? how do you find him?

her : nice guy lo. cute cute uncle uncle… he’s sweet la…

me : his lips sweet or semen? (i got smacked)

her : he’s very gentle…. and the story you told me on the way here… so poor thing. (i told her about ow being played by our female ex colleague, and was heartbroken.) just want to sayang him…. although he not handsome at all.

me: then why you don’t let him lick?

her : smelly! i never wash. so embarrassing…… (she realised I was smiling) crazy. let stranger anyhow lick also…

Teo : you two ok? ( he came to the door, from inside)

me : yup yup.. (his penis was kept already)

teo : want call it a night?

me : Ow how leh. he haven’t climax.

Teo : yeah. sis you ok a not… hen’s night only. don’t think so much la… just have fun.

I looked at her…. she looked down, looked embarrassed.

me : I just want you to have one crazy night to remember for the rest of our lives…

her : then you?

me : i already had that sinful sentosa villa night… much worse than you can ever do…….. you can balance me out la…

her : see how.

we went back in. Teo heard us, stood guard at the door and chat with the mamasan for awhile. we headed straight to Ow and I sat her beside me and him. i poured some more for her and Ow to drink. Ow only drank half but she took it from him and finished it on her own, then got up and putting it back on the table….. I quickly lifted her skirt and exposed her pantyhose and thong to Ow… she didn’t seem to mind either….

“you done?” she held in that position and asked..

me : no leh… just relax ok…. (i started to caress her legs…. closer to her thong…. her pussy……) relax…….

with my right hand, i took Ow’s hand and put it on her thong… he looked at me, shocked… I pressed his fingers to press, my fiancé started to moan, could see her thong getting moist and darker…. Ow’s fingers remained on the thong, I had to pressed his fingers together and pushed it into my fiancé’s pussy…. he immediately took over, we could all hear the squishing sound! he lost control, leaned forward and started to kiss her nylon butt… stroking up and down her thigh with his other hand. there’s no way my fiancé didn’t know it was Ow… she knew, but she kept looking at Teo or down at the table, never looking back at us…. she didn’t want to know! I was very impressed by both my fiancé and Ow…. she drank another shot in that awkward position… and Ow for his very gentle and patient way of kissing… until my fiancé also gave up and spread her legs wider….. his licking, gentle kissing…… teo was also watching on with such lust…. I wouldn’t be surprised if he suddenly walked over to her and fed her his penis…. finally… Ow’s face went to her ass crack… I saw her thong being pulled aside, and her legs spread a bit wider and raising her butt, which she did cooperatively……..

I could hear her soft moans, resisting……

Ow was licking her so passionately……… I noticed both his hands pressing under her pussy, his index fingers pointing upwards, doing some thing as well. like slow gentle strokes… playing with her pussy lips I suppose. SO MUCH EFFORT…. It’s no wonder her butt raised higher and higher on her own… I saw Ow’s chin reaching forward, his tongue was HARD AT WORK, trying his best to reach DEEPER into her pussy… my fiancé was struggling not to moan, letting out soft “ahhhhhhh”… Could see drops of her cum or his saliva dripping down on the table and floor…

I signalled to Teo, he got what I meant…… I really pitied Ow’s tongue… but he worked so hard…. then finally, that lady he had all evening came in after taking some cash from Teo. She was shocked by what was happening.. My fiancé saw her too, she wondered as well, despite her being LICKED HARD by Ow, even turning her head to check what was happening. Ow let the lady unzip his berms and take out his penis….she was going to cap him when my fiancé reacted…

her : no no.... erm…… I do…

Ow : ok ok … (immediately stopped his lady, who was smiling and trying not to look offended…. I smiled at her and signalled her to leave. She was nice enough to return Teo his money but he asked her to keep one note out of good will)

my fiancé stood up, drank one more shot, sat sideways on my laps facing Ow, took my hand and put into her dress, she immediately pulled Ow’s face in and locked lips with him while reaching for his penis and started to stroke him. I started finger her gently, while she kissed Ow so passionately! She was probably high from his licking, touched by his effort in licking her smelly and unwashed bushy pussy. Sometimes I wondered, how much did Raj make her wax or shave for her pussy bush to become this thick…

She even lowered her zip and pulled Ow’s hands onto them……… moments later, she realised Ow was too gentleman, she couldn’t take it, spread her dress one side and pulling Ow’s head down to lick while she now hugged his head with two hands. She took a moment to check at my smiling and lustful face, her face was FLUSHED RED! She was definitely drunk and I wasn’t even fingering her that hard…

me : help him leh… his sticky and wet penis was left unattended…

her : huh? oh…

I moved aside and helped her sit on the cushion instead, at the same time reaching and pulling Ow’s shirt to spread them, guiding her head lower and she took the prompt to start to lick his nipple while keeping her left hand on his penis, stroking his very sticky and wet penis, which was only about 6-7 cm long…. Ow’s eyes weren’t shut, just looking at her hair… stroking her hair, she even had to pull that hand and put it on her exposed boob…… I think he started to rub her nipples the way she pleasured his, because what happened next was definitely because of it. I wasn’t even fingering her! but yet….

yet…..

my fiancé……

on her hen’s night la….

but still…

my lovely sweet and cute fiancé… formerly innocent…..

was now sucking Ow’s cock passionately like no tomorrow!
Old 19-12-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really love your writing style TS
Old 19-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

she sucked so nicely on Ow’s cock. he wasn’t even pleasuring her nipple, just stroking her hair while she deep throat him easily and sort of mouth fuck. Even H was staring at it as Teo started to make some cheering noises. H joined in.

I knew what Ow needed, proceeded to pull her pantyhose with force down her legs, ripping it a little. she let me…. I threw it at Ow…. he took it and sniffed it………

within a minute…..

my fiancé’s head jerked, but adjusted….. she didn’t back off……….

was his licking that good?

she was swallowing his cum! sucking him dry….

I was pretty sure, she wasn’t attracted to Ow’s body or looks…. but something in him made her click and care for him, pity him…

Ow was rather embarrassed, quickly stopping her, feeling guilty. came to his senses. My fiancé acted like she was drunk, dead drunk. I knew her act, quickly helped her up and let her lean on my shoulder. Ow was quick to take tissue from his pockets and even wanted to wipe her mouth. He was GUILTY AS FUCK!

me : eh you better rest, later you collapse…

I took the tissue from him and wiped her mouth.. she didn’t even dare to open her eyes to look at me, perhaps she was really drunk….

me : oei hennnn… bride to be….. night not over…. my turn leh.

her : huh? what happened?

me : nothing much. night still young. come, let’s do something crazy.

worried that she was going to want to kiss with me, with Ow’s CUM in her mouth, i turned my body, told Ow to give us some space He volunteered quickly to stand guard at the door. I whipped my penis out and instructed the hen to remove her thong and climb on top of me and ride me. The thong landed on my face, i left it there for her to see. She smiled happily, face fully RED! H could see her bush as he watched her balance herself and lower herself into my penis, I had to hold on to her also as my butt was further away from the back of the ‘bench sofa’, especially since I raised her skirt on purpose as well and she lifted her left leg over my laps, straight at the direction of H.

Me : eh teo. come leh, help…. I scared she fall off.

he walked over…

teo : help what?

me : help give the hen a crazy night la… H come also. help support her also..

I didn’t even realise his lady was gone… Teo’s hand was behind her back, my fiancé wasn’t even riding me, just balanced there, stoning. her pussy wasn’t that wet though.

me : eh H, can help hold? ( i handed him the clump of dress i was holding, kept lifted so I could see my penis in her pussy. There was no way I could fuck her in that manner she likes, my full penis was inside her…. ) eh Teo… hen crazy night leh.. massage her la..

teo : oh yeah hor… (he started to massage her shoulder..)

my hands reached up her dress, cupped her breasts, wanted to unzip her fully and reveal her breasts… however, she DIDN’T ALLOW!!!! I was super surprised by it! i thought she was drunk! i just twisted her nipples gently, she still wasn’t riding me yet… H’s hand was just behind her back, making sure she doesn’t fall backwards. her hand were still resting on my tummy,

me : eh come on guys.. the hen needs you hunks to give some action leh… look at her, she’s so bored…

H looked at Teo, like confused, not sure what to do but also looked excited. Teo had the same look. My fiancé raised her hands up my body and started to pinch my nipples on purpose, but not so painful that I’d react… Teo like leaned over to get two shots, handed both to H and whispered something, H nodded, they both drank also…

me : eh.. you two, less talk, more action..

Teo immediately pulled my fiancé to lean on his body, his tummy and crotch while his hand remained on her shoulder massaging, but shifted and went for her ear, licking it. H took the other ear, but was careful, just resting his palm on her shoulder… my fiancé reacted, her eyes SHUT TIGHT, I felt her pussy GO WET! TWO GUYS! PLUS ME, pleasuring her!

I took her hands on from my chest and put them on their crotches. They cringed a little, moving backwards but stood straight again. Her hands barely moved…

me : eh our hen shy leh….. whip it out whip THEM out

at the same time, I held her waist TIGHT, then started to help her bend her knees up and down, I made some effort to bounce as well, worried that the bench sofa might break. once she got in motion, I reached for her breasts again, rubbing her nipples. Saw her feeling around their crotch and grabbing hold of their penis rods, firmly. a little squeezing them until they cringed their waists back a little…

me : come on la. don’t make our hen wait…..

they stopped licking her ears and looked at each other, both drank a few more shots while keeping their hands on her back. Teo stood up first, took in a deep breath, avoided looking at me. His carefully avoided her hand and unzipped his berms, he opened the hole, but her hand just hung on to his penis rod. it was big, I could see the shape. it was HARD!

me : pull it out la. just let her enjoy…

Teo : urghhhhh.. bro. you are crazy man…..

he took in a deep breath, then pulled it out from her grip… Teo kept his face looking up. My fiancé didn’t dare to move her hand, it was just beside his cock rod, but the side of her hand could feel his rod a few times….

me : the hen shy leh… help her to hold it la.. come on hunks. full service for her.

I waited………… Teo sighed a reluctant but obviously faked arghhh.. then one quick motion, put her hand to hold his HARD COCK! she held it, gripped.. but her hand didn’t dare to move much. Teo kept looking up at the ceiling. without me prompting, H had already done the same, her hand was already holding on to his cock, it wasn’t as big as Teo’s… which now looked like it was AT LEAST 20 CM LONG AND 5 CM WIDE! H’s was about 15cm long as well? but not as thick as mine.. it was skinny and was arched… my fiancé’s eyes remained shut tight.. I realised she needed help!

her zip came down…..

slowly……..

my hands went into her dress… (i noticed H was looking not her dress, teo was still looking upwards…)

slowly……….

i rubbed her nipples teasingly in circular motion……

slowly……….

my fiancé started to react….. she was turned on, started to ride me, Teo secured her back, looked down to check her movement, then saw my hands in her dress. She started to stroke both of their penis now…… He wanted to see her nipple, I could tell. I knew him well. My left hand arched to create space between the dress and her chest, my fingers separated, giving him a good view of it. His mouth was wide open, breathing through it heavily. I suppose the memories of him trying to bed her in the past came rushing back

slowly……… she started to stroke them faster, especially as I rubbed her nipples harder as well.

me : eh… come on la. the hen needs temptations in her face leh.. eh you two hunks da your job leh…

H reached for another shot, but Teo didn’t. He turned my fiancé’s face towards him and bent to lock lips with her. I synced with his movement, rubbing her nipples the moment their lips connected! he reached for her breast, I let him take over the left one for awhile….

me : oei.. hunk not for lips leh… for big tools…

he nodded his head while still wrenching her. he forgot there was Ow’s cum in her mouth. he didn’t care! he stood up, then pulled her face into his penis. she turned her head away, surprising him. I rubbed both nipples again….

me : come.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss…

she reacted to the chant, kissed his penis head one but held it and pushed it away while she continued to stroke them…. Teo started to push his penis towards her mouth.

Teo : come on leh.. together…

H didn’t wait long, also stood closer to her face… both of them shaking their penis at her lips, even though her hand was still holding on to both of the HARD COCKS… SO MUCH STICKY SEMEN, SO MUCH! some dripping on my stomach….

me : come onnnn… lick… lick lick lick….

i rubbed her nipples hard!! finally her eyes opened to look at the two penises right in front of her mouth! One giant brown big hard cock! ,one dark chocolate arched cock!!! Teo was the one who tilted his penis over to her mouth, touching her lips, she didn’t back off. H followed suit. both penis rubbing her lips…..

I rubbed her nipples…..

she kissed gently on both penis heads… both foreskins pulled back….. both BLOODY RED PENIS HEADS!

Teo was impatient, pushed her head forward.

She kissed both at the same time, their penis head touching each other at times, but they moved away. It felt strange perhaps….

I rubbed harder….

she finally licked… each penis head once….

I spread her dress, exposed her breasts!

Rubbed under her nipples!

She gave me one last look………

the look of weakness….

it was the look she had on the boat after being dared to do stuff to Raj and then succumbing to him….

that same look of lust and confusion and weakness…..

She let go of one penis…..

turned her head fully to face the cock she was still holding…

with BOTH hands, she pulled his butt in.

his penis disappeared into his mouth, AS MUCH AS SHE COULD TAKE!

her neck went straight to work!

in and out

in and out

in and out

in and out

MY FIANCE SUCKED HIS COCK LIKE A HORNY SLUT!
Old 19-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

I guess she took H's first!
Old 19-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post