The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: From Best Buddy...to Fuck Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
then i think i sux big time since i've quite a few platonic female friends who are close to me & i think they are pretty attractive..
Then you better make sure your little head got enough vitamin or else he would drop dead and cannot perform well..
Old 16-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awaiting for new instalment..............
Old 16-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

interesting story !
Old 16-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Where's our beloved TS.......i'm waiting eagerly here.....hehe
Old 16-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
Where's our beloved TS.......i'm waiting eagerly here.....hehe
Too busy bonking Cher to post, haha. Lucky guy.
Old 21-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
la head deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

painfully awaiting the next chapter...if you my oblige to continue your story.
Old 23-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros, Shinn’s back!! My apologies for being MIA for some time. I’ve been travelling to China and Taiwan for the past 2 weeks on business. Anyway, let’s continue where i left off.

Cher and I’d been meeting up more regularly for our ‘sexual pleasure’ sessions for months, while maintaining our on-going steady relationships with our partners. For all the normal/boring sex that we had with our normal partners, we’ll try all sorts of adventurous and kinky stuffs during our private sessions.
To spice things up, we experimented with this game called ‘Spontaneous Sex’. It’s a crazy idea which we’d been toying to bring our escapades to a totally different level. Each of us will take turns to call the other party at any time of the day and say “Spontaneous Sex!” and suggest a location to have sex, regardless of what the other party is doing. The other party that is unable to make it due to whatever reason, or cannot reach the proposed place for sex in 1 hour, will lose . The loser will have to abide to whatever request or punishment meted out by the winner the next time we had sex.

To date, this is still the craziest thing that i’ve ever done in my whole life. We called each other randomly at any time of the day when we’re horny and lusting for sex. Because of this, both of us had to be on guard and ready for action all the time! This game had been hilarious, thrilling and fun for the both of us. As usual, the lady will have the first move in the game.

Once the game started, i had been waiting for her ‘Spontaneous Sex’ call for over a week. She’s been making me really nervous as she called me a couple of times, but not for that! She was teasing me, upping the thrill and anticipation level. I tried not to divulge my daily schedule to her so that she won’t choose the most inconvenient period to call. However, i was almost caught off guard by her first move.

Knowing that Cher had drama classes every Saturday morning, i brought Denise and her younger brother to watch Armageddon at the cinema. As Cher had always been very serious with her drama classes, never did i expect anything from her that Saturday morning and thought i’ll have a peaceful time enjoying the movie. Half way into the movie when Bruce Willis was about to board the shuttle with his team, my phone vibrated and buzzed in my pockets. I almost swallowed my tongue when i saw Cher’s caller ID! I took a deep breath and hoping it was one of her ‘prank’ calls, i pressed the Answer button and whispered into the phone “Hello! Cher, what’s up?” With an evil laugh, she said “Spontaneous Sex! See you at Lot 10 shopping mall in an hour’s time. Don’t be late yeah..see ya! haha” and hung up without saying another word. Round 1 had started!

I stared blankly on the phone for a few seconds when Denise held my hand and asked me “Shin, who was that? Are you ok?” My brain was working on an excuse to get myself out of the cinema right away, and i cooked up a lie immediately “Honey, my mom called and something happened at home. I didn’t hear her clearly earlier, but she wanted me home right away. I’ve got to rush back. You finish the movie with Jake (her younger brother) and then take a cab home after this.” Sensing my urgency, she reluctantly agreed. I gave her 20 bucks for the cab and rushed out of the cinema at top speed.

Lot 10 is located about 40 mins away from the cinema. This may sound silly, but i sped recklessly through the city to reach the venue in time for a ‘sex game’. With my speed and traffic squeezing skills, i was able to reach the place 10 mins earlier than expected. Panting and catching my breath after rushing down from the car park, i gave Cher a call “Hey missy..i’m here at Lot 10. And reach here earlier than expected. Where are you now?” She replied “Meet me outside the Seed outlet on level 5. I’ll be waiting for you.”

She was waiting for me in front of the retail outlet on level 5 as mentioned. Giving her a smug look, i asked “So, how do we proceed from here?” as she replied defiantly “Hmm...not bad. Maybe i should ask for a more difficult location next time. So now, you’ll be rewarded for your spontaneity,” as she held my hand and led me towards the washrooms. Looking around to ensure there’s nobody around, we sneaked into the handicap washroom.

Once we locked the door, Cher immediately threw herself at me and pinned me to the wall. She was kissing me fiery passion, that i was struggling to keep up with the pace of her tongue. She was pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, frolicking and sucking onto my tongue. She was really horny! As we’re kissing, i inserted my hands into her jeans from the back and realised to my surprise that she wasn’t even wearing any panties! I opened my eyes in amazement, which she playfully replied “This is how spontaneous i am!” as she forced her tongue into mine again.

Both my hands were grabbing onto her butt from the back as we’re frenching intensely. Then, i slipped my right hand in between her butt crack and reached for her pussy. The passionate kiss had got her all wet and lubricated below, as i wiggled my fingers at her pussy’s entrance. Spreading the labia with my index and ring fingers, i slipped my middle finger into her smooth lubricated love hole. “Ahh..” she let out a soft moan as we’re still frenching. I started moving my fingers in and out slowly, building up the pace gradually.

To be continued in next posting...
Old 24-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Not Activated

David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Nice one bro shin....welcome back to post. Yes u r building up my pace as well......cheers
Old 24-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

...Continuing from the previous post

She responded by unbuttoning my jeans and pulled it down with my undies to my knees. Then, wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking it. The tip of my cock was already wet with precum, which she used as lubricant to glide her hands along the shaft. I was getting highly aroused my the way she was jerking me off below, and pushed her to squat down.

Knowing what’s in my mind, she intuitively took the whole length of my cock into her mouth, giving me a great blowjob . She knew i always loved hearing the slurping sound she makes, as she slurped loudly every time she inserted the cock into her mouth after releasing it out. I was pulling her short hair, trying to control her bobbing head over my cock, while moving my hips as if i was fucking her mouth.

After pleasing me for about 10mins, she stopped and looked up at me with a sultry look “Now, your turn. I want your mouth over my pussy.” She turned around and placed both her hands onto the basin. Without further instructions from her, i squatted behind her and pulled down her jeans, purposely leaving her G-string on. Pulling it to the side, both my hands spread apart her butt cheek to reveal her salivating wet pussy. It was releasing a moist and damp aura, it’s her scent of lust and horniness. I darted my tongue right onto her clit, and flicked my tongue gently to give her clit maximum sensation.

Then, i sucked onto her protruding clit, making loud slurping sound as she did. She moaned louder to compliment my effort in eating her pussy.
Then, i wet my thumb with her lubricant, and massaged at the entry of her anus. As i increased my suction on her clit, i slipped my thumb into her anus. “Ahh...ahhhhh!!” she let out a loud moan of enjoyment.

After which i stood up and rubbed my cock on the outside of her pussy, teasing her “Do you want this? You want this inside you?” which she replied desperately “Yes...please! Just fuck me now!” With my thumb still inside her anus, i thrust my cock deep into her pussy. “Ohh...yeahh” she moaned, as i slowly moved my hips pumping her arse. With every thrust, i dig my thumb inside her arse, giving her the pleasure of a double penetration. From the mirror in front of the basin, it was a scene to savour. Her boobs were bouncing freely as i humped her harder, while her expression was one of pure lustful desire. Then, i took my thumb of of her anus and put into her mouth. “Taste your arse!” i whispered into her ear, as she sucked and licked on my thumb like a lolly. She arched her body to the back for me to french her, tasting the taste of her anus from her saliva.

After a while, i sat myself on the toilet seat and asked her to climb on top of me. Placing her hands on the back of my neck for support, she placed her legs beside my thighs onto the rim of the toilet bowl. She was squatting in front of me, as i used my hands to position her crotch below. She moved her pussy, brushing the tip of my cock to tease me slightly, before lowering her pussy to wrap onto the full length of my cock. She rocked her hips up and down, while my hands were grabbing onto her butt. I could feel her lubricant flowing down the shaft of my cock, wetting it even more. Once again, we kissed passionately as she kept grinding down her pussy onto me, making a distinct splattering sound.

“This is so good...i just love this...ahh” i moaned. I lifted her body and carried her to the side. With her back against the wall, i lifted her left leg on my right elbow and inserted my cock into her pussy from below. I kept humping into her while we were standing while grabbing her perky tits with my left hand, as my sweat was dripping down my thighs and back. She bit onto my shoulder and clawed onto my back to control her intense sensation. I pinched and pulled her tits to increase her sensation, as i could feel her body trembling. “I’m gonna cum..i’m gonna cum!” she moaned. Within seconds, she gave out a loud moan “AHHhhhh!!” and hugged me tight, breathing profusely. “Don’t stop..don’t..” she ordered as i obliged with great pleasure, keeping my momentum below.

“I wanna cum into your mouth. Can i?” i asked, which she replied gladly “Yes..yess....shoot it into my mouth!” After humping for another minute, i finally climaxed. Pulling my cock out from her pussy, i pushed her to squat down. Without hesitation, she grabbed my cock and wrapped her lips around the head, jerking the shaft. “OHh!! Yeeahhh!!” i moaned loudly as i unloaded my first shot into her mouth. She kept stroking onto the shaft which was making me weak on my knees, as i shot loads after loads of hot cum into her warm mouth. She sucked out every single drop of cum from my cock, before spitting them out into the basin.

I could hardly stand straight, and had to lean against the wall to rest. Cher was rinsing her mouth with tap water when i said “Well, you almost got me for round 1. Let’s see how well you’ll fare for round 2.” She looked at me with a confident smile “Bring it on. I’ll be waiting” and winked at me . Well, i was already formulating my plan then. I’m ensured that she’ll lose the next round of ‘Spontaneous Sex’, and i’ll have my way with her .
Old 24-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 17
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

Damn shiok story bro. Have been following it since the 1st day I joined SBF.
Old 24-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Welcome back bro. Your story very interesting to read.
Old 24-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great story...
Old 25-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Not Activated

Bro shin, nice 2nd part. Eagerly waiting for ur 2nd round.........hehe
Old 25-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
populex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Story. wating for next episode.
Old 26-06-2008, 10:46 AM