The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Should be staying around soi 8 and walk over to WS. Someone asked me to say hi to his ger
Hopefully, you didn't get molested and or raped by LB.
Say hi to all Miss Papaya gals during your walkabout.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Wah... soi 8 to WS... I know can walk, but a bit far to walk right?
Not far for me, but far for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Hopefully, you didn't get molested and or raped by LB.
Say hi to all Miss Papaya gals during your walkabout.
Surprisingly, no LB approaches me.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

My FR by a single lonely horny man.

Left Ratchada at 5.15pm and reached Soi 7 at abt 7.15pm. Went straight to the Flipper House n checked with the hotel recept for cheapest room. Per night, 1050THB. If anyone who stayed in Watana before then this hotel room is a bit lousier than Watana, but who cares. Threw my bag, went to shit and off I walked straight to WS.

I went to a few Agogo, abt 5-6 and I must admit the gers in Superbaby, Shark, Supergirl are the best. I wanted to BF my sex angel in Supergirl but too bad I am too slow, an old fat Jap bf her.

At 10 plus, I decided I can't let my kuku down so bar fine a ger in Shark. Dun ask me her name, her no. I can't remember but she is SYT and fair. Paid BF 1000THB + LT 2000THB. I dunno why I was told to pay 1000THB

The ger suggested to go Hollywood since still early. Remembering Nobeleagle passed me a remaining bottle of volka so we went. A lot of pussies in the disco. We finished the drink and my ger was a bit high so went back to hotel. Did 2 rounds with her. Before slept and after woke up. Anyway, bad bonks, no BJ and her pussy was a dry n loose. Could not sexified me.

Decided to come back BKK today and thinking where to find my dream sex angel later.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Left Ratchada at 5.15pm and reached Soi 7 at abt 7.15pm. Went straight to the Flipper House n checked with the hotel recept for cheapest room. Per night, 1050THB. If anyone who stayed in Watana before then this hotel room is a bit lousier than Watana, but who cares. Threw my bag, went to shit and off I walked straight to WS.
Heard of bad review of this hotel and for that price I prefer to stay in Bella Express in Central, quieter, nice room (like Park Residence) with buffet breakfast and free wifi.

Look like you won't be back to Pattaya in the near future.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

...........Did 2 rounds with her. Before slept and after woke up. Anyway, bad bonks, no BJ and her pussy was a dry n loose. Could not sexified me.

Decided to come back BKK today and thinking where to find my dream sex angel later.
My ger would have given you a couple of rounds of BJ. And she is nice and tight
Old 12-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Look like you won't be back to Pattaya in the near future.
I will go back if opportunity arise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
My ger would have given you a couple of rounds of BJ. And she is nice and tight
Shit, should have look for her then I won't be back to BKK today.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ever considered visiting Patts twin....... Angeles City

Even my Pattaya HD motorcycle kakis prefer to fly to AC for their cheonging fixes now...... the sheer number of video toting tourists in Patts have driven them to do that.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Ever considered visiting Patts twin....... Angeles City
I am based in BKK, definitely will not want to spend money n time flying over to AC just for entertainment. I can get all shits in Thailand.
Old 13-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Yeah...LOS has all kinds of shit to get into.
There is no place crazier than Patts.
Old 14-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

Shit, should have look for her then I won't be back to BKK today.
Didn't know you need opportunity to visit Patt. So, what kind of opportunity do you need.

Yeah loh, she could be the horny, wet and tight pussy that you are looking for.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all, Is there a new joint called airport a go go? Anyone can advice how is the quality of the gals there?
Old 15-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Hello all, Is there a new joint called airport a go go? Anyone can advice how is the quality of the gals there?
What do you meant by new joint ?.

Its quite old and next to Iron Club in Walking Street.

Quality of girls are okay.

Dressed in sexy airline clothes !.

You like sexy airline clothed puyings ?. Hehehehe
Old 15-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha. I was told it is new. So I guess my informant is out of touch too.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha. I was told it is new. So I guess my informant is out of touch too.
When an agogo bar is over a year old..........its OLD !.
Old 15-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When I was there last year, the girls looked ok in the 6-8 range. Though I thought that they were more interested in farangs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1