The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
Sigh. just kenna kc deep time by a viet girl. Sigh thought after so many years of cheonging, can handle this, but didn't know this is still so painful.

Really agree with the statement.

"Viet Girls in the industry struck me as softer in looks, but much harder in attitude than Thai Girls"
sorry , this thread is about viet spouses. What we discussing is about viet spouses and can't be applicable to WLs. Though they are vietnamese, but they are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
i learn lots about viet life and culture and their girls from this thread than anywhere else.
keep them coming brothers
Hope what u learnt can be applicable to yur viet gf or wife and not to those WLs.
Old 14-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Yes, its very common. My baxa sprays perfume like water, and she does it for my twin gals too. When my baxa bought perfume for her sister last time, also damm fast finish. I use 1 bottle, my baxa can use 2 within the same time frame.
my bx use perfume occasionally only. i use perfume faster than her
last time bought a perfume for man, my bx like my perfume so bring back to vn to use. when she came back in april, there are about 3/4 full. i finish it within 4mths
Old 14-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
sorry , this thread is about viet spouses. What we discussing is about viet spouses and can't be applicable to WLs. Though they are vietnamese, but they are different.
WL may be potential viet spouse as well.
understand the viet WL before decide can make her life partner or not ma

why no applicable?
Old 14-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

why no applicable?
Yes WL may be potential spouse but i will prefer to give this 'business' to other threads.
Old 14-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
my bx use perfume occasionally only. i use perfume faster than her
last time bought a perfume for man, my bx like my perfume so bring back to vn to use. when she came back in april, there are about 3/4 full. i finish it within 4mths
You always go cheong wat, so use a lot
Old 14-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah! Honey Boon answered for me liao.
Saw 2 today, almost vomited . Hihihi
Old 14-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
You always go cheong wat, so use a lot
bx here in sillypore, i no chiong la.
Old 14-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope what u learnt can be applicable to yur viet gf or wife and not to those WLs.
no viet girlfriends yet lah, maybe i choose a sifu here first
Old 14-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes WL may be potential spouse but i will prefer to give this 'business' to other threads.
Ya, the Vietnamese WL thread will be more appropriate.

Quote:

why no applicable?
When they become or becoming viet spouses then can come here discuss is more appropriate.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Saw 2 today, almost vomited . Hihihi
oh? where did u saw them?
Old 14-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
bx here in sillypore, i no chiong la.
u dun chiong, u do hit n run.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
no viet girlfriends yet lah, maybe i choose a sifu here first
choose sifu? why choose sifu?
Old 15-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what do viet girls think of birth control?
curious
Old 15-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Reported & Written by: Ai Takagi

TRS reader Sim has found himself used, out of pocket, and faced with a lack of compassion and understanding by HDB following the ill-doings of his foreigner wife. He shares his story hoping others will not fall into a similar situation.

Getting married, buying a house, settling down and maybe having kids. This is the usual path that life takes us after we find the one we want to share life with. But for at least one Singaporean, this process has only left stress and hardship.

Mr Sim found himself a lovely Vietnamese wife and decided to marry her. They applied together for her PR and bought a HDB flat on the expectation that they would both contribute to the costs.

However, when his wife was granted PR status, she did not honour her commitment to Mr Sim or Singapore , instead taking a flight to LA and disappearing. She shamelessly used Mr Sim and her new Singapore PR to step on to the USA never to return or care about who she stepped on along the way.

Perhaps good riddance to her as Singapore doesn’t need this kind of person. But for Mr Sim, he is now left with a mortgage he can’t afford, and an uncompassionate HDB who will not allow him to sell the flat.

As the flat was leased under a co-tenancy with both he and his now considered ex-wife’s names, Mr Sim is unable to sell the house without his wife’s approval. He is also unable to remove her name from the tenancy or apply for divorce as her whereabouts is now unknown.

Numerous applications to the Californian courts have been ignored and a lack of understanding from HDB and other relevant government bodies has left Mr Sim defenceless against the compulsory acquisition of his flat.

Mr Sim wishes only to sell the flat and use the money to help pay off his debt then put a deposit down for a more affordable flat. But HDB reasons that he can just move back in with his parents.

The shameless abandoning of Mr Sim by his wife has left him completely out of pocket, while HDB refuses to allow him to sell the flat without her approval. To top it off, Mr Sim received notification that he will be ineligible to vote on the home improvement program polls as HDB has acquired his flat, but he will still have to pay for the works if it is passed.

This whole dilemma has left him feeling very cheated by his wife. He told us “I have been unable to obtain a valid divorce cert as my wife has simply disappeared while in the States and she did not even bother with her PR status here which has already lapsed. She merely used me as a stepping stone to the U.S. through her status as a Singapore PR. So Majulah Singapura to every successful foreign spouse who eventually gets their PR here!” .

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...ietnamese-wife
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Reported & Written by: Ai Takagi

TRS reader Sim has found himself used, out of pocket, and faced with a lack of compassion and understanding by HDB following the ill-doings of his foreigner wife. He shares his story hoping others will not fall into a similar situation.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...ietnamese-wife
BOSS - Thank you for sharing...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1