The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwongfk View Post
http://www.laksaboy.com/item/home-21/

Senior bro here, need your advise.

Anybody tried this or Thai odessey ? Picture look good but not sure if it is all fake. Thanks
LSB recently have alot of fakes... becareful
Old 30-05-2017, 03:27 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Booked with Pegasus this afternoon....for the first time...chosed a syt....but turned out to be a grouchy bitch who complained pain here n there n cannot kiss cos not boyfriend. Got pissed off after 10 mins n demanded a refund....okt was cool n offered another gal...Rose....and boy it was a blessing in disguised.

It started cooly...perhaps the previous girl alerted her abt a 'difficult' customer ..... But after i gave her hell of a lick n fingering making her squirm n moan...and hit my head haha...it was a transformation...GFE went up multi-fold. Her boobs was solid...so was her butt....she has a regular decent job back in Thai and comes over once a yr....will definitely rtf b4 she goes back on Friday.

So overall, Pegasus is customer oriented...perhaps the girl had an lousy night n became grouchy...when i suck her tits...she asked why suck so long...touch her pussy...said pain ..fuck me quickly...her beisong face was a turn off...but that is water under the bridge ...okt made amend n my afternoon was salvaged by Rose with a wonderful 90 solid mins...haha after we were done she had to plug her pussy with tissues to stop the flowing juice...

Warm up this wild Thai Rose n you get hell of a ride...
Great save from the OKT, btw who was the 1st girl?
Old 30-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Candy Club Poseidon

Returned to look for Candy this afternoon lol.
Buay tahan her GFE which kept playing on my mind.

Reached location n was greeted by her sweet smile. She remembered me, ho say liao. Went straight to the room n she told me she had showered before i arrived n she was clean. Playfully touched her thighs, she was wearing a one piece dress n slowly pulled down her panties n began to pat her whilst frenching like lovers. She was wet super fast n in a flash i was busy eating her delicious pussy again. She moaned till the cows came home n slowly yet expertly she pulled down pants n positioned herself in 69 positon. Lol i almost lost my no CIM BBBJ record. We just heartily ate the hell of each other out for like an eternity. Capped n we humped away. Both shots completed, 2nd shot was COB. So nice to see my armies landing on her body. Swee!!!

Stats remained the same. GFE is max till cannot max liao. Candy felt like my newest gf lor lol. A exceptional session this time. Her game attitude made it better than the 1st. Despite almost having a full schedule yesterday according to her, she showed no sign of tiredness n never once complained or try to skive...she is top notch.

OKT for goodness sake...the new pics totally doesnt do her justice. She resembled the previous ones la. My humble opinion.😊
Old 30-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Great save from the OKT, btw who was the 1st girl?
Maybe its her bad day so do not want to spoil it further for her...OKT would prob have a talk with her...if she persist...prob asking for it ...and will end up loser
Old 30-05-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
RTF Candy Club Poseidon

Returned to look for Candy this afternoon lol.
Buay tahan her GFE which kept playing on my mind.

Reached location n was greeted by her sweet smile. She remembered me, ho say liao. Went straight to the room n she told me she had showered before i arrived n she was clean. Playfully touched her thighs, she was wearing a one piece dress n slowly pulled down her panties n began to pat her whilst frenching like lovers. She was wet super fast n in a flash i was busy eating her delicious pussy again. She moaned till the cows came home n slowly yet expertly she pulled down pants n positioned herself in 69 positon. Lol i almost lost my no CIM BBBJ record. We just heartily ate the hell of each other out for like an eternity. Capped n we humped away. Both shots completed, 2nd shot was COB. So nice to see my armies landing on her body. Swee!!!

Stats remained the same. GFE is max till cannot max liao. Candy felt like my newest gf lor lol. A exceptional session this time. Her game attitude made it better than the 1st. Despite almost having a full schedule yesterday according to her, she showed no sign of tiredness n never once complained or try to skive...she is top notch.

OKT for goodness sake...the new pics totally doesnt do her justice. She resembled the previous ones la. My humble opinion.😊
Good to see the bunny in action again
Old 30-05-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Maybe its her bad day so do not want to spoil it further for her...OKT would prob have a talk with her...if she persist...prob asking for it ...and will end up loser
Ya, maybe its that case
Old 30-05-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see the bunny in action again
She is the last for this month....no more😁
Old 30-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't see much reviews for the stable cum home. Any Bros got experience to share? Interested in few of girls
Old 30-05-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
She is the last for this month....no more😁
of course you can lidat say la.... now end of the month, new month in 2 days time, than you can action in 2 days

You're our dome 1 energizer bunny, how can you not bonk for so long
Old 30-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Simple FR for Bee - The Kingdom

Petite but damn big racks(seems enhanced.. But soft to the touch)
Bbbj the mushroom head. No deep throat..
Not allowing French, minimal catbath(just nipples), not much kissing.. No fingering..

Plus point: particular on hygiene.. showering together before and after & accommodating to change positions
Recommended for people looking for Petite gals with Huge racks and loves cowgirl rides..

RTF: nope.. No chemistry at all..

Damn sad... Hard to find great gals like pokky(Somtum).. =(
Old 30-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Booked with Pegasus this afternoon....for the first time...chosed a syt....but turned out to be a grouchy bitch who complained pain here n there n cannot kiss cos not boyfriend. Got pissed off after 10 mins n demanded a refund....okt was cool n offered another gal...Rose....and boy it was a blessing in disguised.

Warm up this wild Thai Rose n you get hell of a ride...
I guess that the syt was pink?

Anyone knows if rose from Thai pegasus has natural or enhanced boobs? Not gg to ask okt since he will reply all natural be it enhanced or natural. Cheated by him a few times le.
Old 30-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
of course you can lidat say la.... now end of the month, new month in 2 days time, than you can action in 2 days

You're our dome 1 energizer bunny, how can you not bonk for so long
Kana exposed...lol
Old 30-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!

FR - Guitar at Emmanuelle

Saw another brother FR on this new arrived girl Guitar. Her photo looks attractive to me, so booked with bro Superman, many thanks to Bro superman for the fast arrangement.

Face: 8/10, 100% real photo, she is more beautiful in real person than photos. OL look.
Body: Very young body, very smooth, fair and soft skin, with a little tummy and no tattoo
Boobs: B/B+ all natural, very soft, feel very good in my hands
Shower: standard
Cathbath: spent a lot of time on my body, high girl feeling, give 8.5/10 high score here
French: not asked
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: very good skill, nearly CIM due to too excited. She did carefully and spent a lot of time.
FJ: flexible and listened to my instruction. Hard working attitude.

RTF: Yes (like her boobs, top level skin and BBBJ)

After 1st shot, she did some more make up in front of the mirror, I looked at her while she did make up and she was shy about it. Very cute girl.
Old 30-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Kana exposed...lol
555... what you expect
Old 30-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

seems like candy pictures changed. the new pictures looks totally different from her. should have used back the old one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1