The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 08-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Was in TPP a few weeks ago and in need of a good massage, extras would be a bonus but top priority was massage.

Stopped at H**k K**g TCM on the ground floor to check the the prices. $50 for 1hr was not bad. Stuck my head in and asked if I could get a massage.. The place has wood walled cubicles that don’t go to the ceiling and curtains.. she took me to the end cubicle which always gives me ideas..

I thought I’d test the waters (as I always do) and not put the shorts on, some just carry on others ask me to put them on.. This time she screamed no no no and pointed to the shorts.. she left and I put them on..

She left the curtain half open and started the massage.. to give her credit, it was a fantastic massage and just what I needed.. I was winning as this was my main priority..

As she got to my legs the strokes got closer and closer to the Crown Jewels.. right up to the point that she was pressing down my perineum, over my balls and along the length of my cock.. continually asking if everything was ok.. oh and the curtains to the cubicle were still open..

Off she goes for a hot towel.. when she returned I heard the curtains shut. Oil cleaned off and time to flip.. she grabs my cock through the towel and asks if I want it massaged.. she quoted $50, I offered 30, she said with an hours massage its $50. Market rate so can’t complain..

The HJ was ok and above average. Not the best I’ve had but did the job.. I was having a roam around and she pulled her bra up so I could get a hand full of her little titties.. she had a great body for her age, I’d estimate late30’s may even be slightly more but didn’t look it..

I’ll certainly give her a try when I’m back there..
Old 08-12-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Bro u got her name? They have two outlets, do if you can share the name pls do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Was in TPP a few weeks ago and in need of a good massage, extras would be a bonus but top priority was massage.

Stopped at H**k K**g TCM on the ground floor to check the the prices. $50 for 1hr was not bad. Stuck my head in and asked if I could get a massage.. The place has wood walled cubicles that don’t go to the ceiling and curtains.. she took me to the end cubicle which always gives me ideas..

I thought I’d test the waters (as I always do) and not put the shorts on, some just carry on others ask me to put them on.. This time she screamed no no no and pointed to the shorts.. she left and I put them on..

She left the curtain half open and started the massage.. to give her credit, it was a fantastic massage and just what I needed.. I was winning as this was my main priority..

As she got to my legs the strokes got closer and closer to the Crown Jewels.. right up to the point that she was pressing down my perineum, over my balls and along the length of my cock.. continually asking if everything was ok.. oh and the curtains to the cubicle were still open..

Off she goes for a hot towel.. when she returned I heard the curtains shut. Oil cleaned off and time to flip.. she grabs my cock through the towel and asks if I want it massaged.. she quoted $50, I offered 30, she said with an hours massage its $50. Market rate so can’t complain..

The HJ was ok and above average. Not the best I’ve had but did the job.. I was having a roam around and she pulled her bra up so I could get a hand full of her little titties.. she had a great body for her age, I’d estimate late30’s may even be slightly more but didn’t look it..

I’ll certainly give her a try when I’m back there..
Old 11-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 21
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

Hi All,
anyone knows where A*a (used to operate beside the legit green sign board shop) shifted to? I wanted to revisit, but the shop closed down recently.

Please PM me if u have any details. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toil3tbowl View Post
Was quoted 100 but nego to 80. Like you mentioned only north access so far. Didn’t have the full. Not sure should revisit to see if can unlock further…
Mine was $80 full autoroam ....was told fj next visit .. i said then you just massage me... she start pledging pls help no hj i got no tips.. not lele
Old 11-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Any FR for the lady beside tattoo shop?
Looks quite attractive to me.
Old 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

I live nearby so walk past regularly. Walau eh, H**k K**g the MLs cannot make it lah. See liao kuku bird no fweel leh! Give up on this area liao. Elsewhere in town got better MLs who give better service sia
Old 12-12-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Any FR for the lady beside tattoo shop?
Looks quite attractive to me.
you talking about a short hair ML or? seems like a new lady now.
Old 13-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondbecks View Post
you talking about a short hair ML or? seems like a new lady now.
New lady now it seems, slim and slutty looking ML.
Old 13-12-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
New lady now it seems, slim and slutty looking ML.
try and let us know.hahaha.
Old 15-12-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nelsonal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jus passed by and saw a big eyed gal 20s in H*K*. First floor.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudemar View Post
Found one ML on wechat, doing massage at a hotel. Quoted 1hr, 68 massage + $150 for release? These day got such thing?
And don't pay any money before meeting the massage lady.
Old 17-12-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Just tried lele. Very pretty imo. Paid 50 entrance then about twenty minutes later ask me want do maintenance? I chose with top off. Tried to ask for fj but she said no and just proceeded to use her hands. More ex compared to other places but for her figure I wld say I did not regret going there. Wld rtm.
Old 17-12-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 9
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it the foot reflex place? Tried her when she was at Bukit Timah area. Really pretty but at least gave 30-40 mins of massage last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
Just tried lele. Very pretty imo. Paid 50 entrance then about twenty minutes later ask me want do maintenance? I chose with top off. Tried to ask for fj but she said no and just proceeded to use her hands. More ex compared to other places but for her figure I wld say I did not regret going there. Wld rtm.
Old 19-12-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
Tried lele, no much chemistry and quote $100. Nego down to $80 but in between keep asking to $100. A bit turn off but still insist no top up.

She looks pretty with good figure (not boob lover imo). Next time if dropby probably will try again
Old 19-12-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

better than that la luna landmine orchid hotel level 2?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1