The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Luckily i am back to suzhou by then... cant wait till tat day man...
When flying back?
Old 29-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Give me your contact details please. I might be heading there next month. Be prepared tp PARTY!
hello bros.. been very very busy travelling, hardly in suzhou nowadays even.. no time to post...

btw mistersportivo, let me vouch for spoonfork n ah fatt... no need scared of DG..

once u cheong DG.... LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN

PS: i m still suffering from withdrawal symptoms after i left DG
Old 29-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post

Your pattern more than badminton ahz... hehehehe... In the end did you go?
Old 29-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
hello bros.. been very very busy travelling, hardly in suzhou nowadays even.. no time to post...

btw mistersportivo, let me vouch for spoonfork n ah fatt... no need scared of DG..

kekeke, thank you.....U R not alone cos everyone is feeling that too.....
Old 29-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MisterSportivo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hahahaha

thks and no worries, i had contacted bro sinoview and shd be cheonging with the gang on fri or/and sat depending on my schedule as i just touch down so got lotsa of things to pick up.

i still thought that you are in DG so can meetup with you during the outing.

cheers
eric
Old 29-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MisterSportivo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post

Anyway, i also kena before when i return from SZ after 4 weeks.

cheers
eric
Old 31-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Your pattern more than badminton ahz... hehehehe... In the end did you go?
not pattern leh... nowadays my boss ask me to go other locations i also sian... but i volunteer to go zhuhai or dongguan

the VS ah... very unfortunate. i was tempted by some frens to go ktv... n DG ktv r always excellent... but the nite just b4 i left during the weekend, i visited VS quite late at nite then knn they tell me no more rooms... so i left DG in partial despair... i can only imagine the action "sob"... looks like i have to RTF 1 of these days!
Old 01-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
i will always remember your:

The saddest thing about DG is when u leave!

VB
Old 01-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
i will always remember your:

The saddest thing about DG is when u leave!

VB
KEKEKE.....
Old 03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Calling all SB bros in suzhou...

Pls let me know if u guys are joining for the suzhou-shanghai ops this saturday.....

Shanghai side will hv ard 3-6 bros coming in to party...

Happy cheonging...and take care....

Just4fun
Old 05-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for the benefits of bros who will go suzhou one day. here it goes.
went to suzhou for 1 night about 2 weeks ago. as i dont quite enjoy HM so i decided to go baidu again.
arrive about 10am. no more seats in the front (near stages), got 2 super chio counter lady jio me and my friend to seat there but we decline and decided to seat a table near the door. the music was not to my taste personally as i prefer rock music. the first hour was non happening. only a few gals eye contact here and there as they walk past my table. thus a bit regret that we dint sit at the bar counter where thegals will play dice with customer.

but luck does come later in the night. we are approached by 3 gps of gals in the next 3 hours. some say they gamble with friends to come here and talk to us for 10 minutes. some come and say we dont look local n good looking.
as it this second time i been to baidu, i ont sure whether they are up for money or what. so we just dance with them, drink and talk cock.
throughout it, non of them ask us to buy them drink, or money so i guess we are lucky.
we never follow up the luck as we are gentlemen and next day has a long drive down to hangzhou for a meeting.

been to suzhou 3 times but never has a chance to meet with the singaporean suzhou locals. you guys are lucky to be in suzhou. cheers!!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
for the benefits of bros who will go suzhou one day. here it goes.
went to suzhou for 1 night about 2 weeks ago. as i dont quite enjoy HM so i decided to go baidu again.
arrive about 10am. no more seats in the front (near stages), got 2 super chio counter lady jio me and my friend to seat there but we decline and decided to seat a table near the door. the music was not to my taste personally as i prefer rock music. the first hour was non happening. only a few gals eye contact here and there as they walk past my table. thus a bit regret that we dint sit at the bar counter where thegals will play dice with customer.

but luck does come later in the night. we are approached by 3 gps of gals in the next 3 hours. some say they gamble with friends to come here and talk to us for 10 minutes. some come and say we dont look local n good looking.
as it this second time i been to baidu, i ont sure whether they are up for money or what. so we just dance with them, drink and talk cock.
throughout it, non of them ask us to buy them drink, or money so i guess we are lucky.
we never follow up the luck as we are gentlemen and next day has a long drive down to hangzhou for a meeting.

been to suzhou 3 times but never has a chance to meet with the singaporean suzhou locals. you guys are lucky to be in suzhou. cheers!!
So when u going back to singapore??? want to join our party this weekend at HM....It will be a major party and fun is certainly guranteed...
Old 06-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So when u going back to singapore??? want to join our party this weekend at HM....It will be a major party and fun is certainly guranteed...

hi just4fun bro,

thank for the invitation. i only stay in suzhou for one day. and now back in singapore.

wish you guys a fun, wet and wild party at HM.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post

hi just4fun bro,

thank for the invitation. i only stay in suzhou for one day. and now back in singapore.

wish you guys a fun, wet and wild party at HM.
anyway...the party was kind of cancelled cos the shanghai boys cant make it this weekend....

do pm me if u r coming over....
Old 07-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
anyway...the party was kind of cancelled cos the shanghai boys cant make it this weekend....

do pm me if u r coming over....
I tot maybe postpone till next weekend?

WOW... today friday you know?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1