The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

no need to worry too much la.... your friend will wake up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
We did... but seems like he lost interest in
other girls....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nvm la.
he happy can already
Old 19-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
no need to worry too much la.... your friend will wake up soon
once his bank no money... she show her True Colour (By Cyndi Lauper), and then its over lor...

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Was wondering if anyone can help me with this.

Is witchcraft or voodoo/black magic popular in vietnam??
I have a frd who is obsessed with a vb and all advice to him fall to deaf ears. I understand this is common sight regardless of the WL nationality but i know my frd for more than a decade and usually he's rather rational even with r/s matters.

Just wanna see if anyone has any relevant knowledge/experiences with this.

Many thks in advance
Witchcraft or voodoo/black magic is not popular in VN but they do exist and some are quite powderful but still lose out to Thai ones.

Vietnamese also believed that if kenna a spell, just put garlic into the victim's wallet and give him some to eat, this will break the spell.
Old 19-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Witchcraft or voodoo/black magic is not popular in VN but they do exist and some are quite powderful but still lose out to Thai ones.

Vietnamese also believed that if kenna a spell, just put garlic into the victim's wallet and give him some to eat, this will break the spell.
hmmmm... i have to correct you on this bro. Black magic is very popular in VN, especially in the provinces and villages. They are more in black magic from Cambodia. You will be quite surpised to find that black magic from Cambodia is no less inferior to those from Thailand due to the large number of cambodians that died in the `killing fields'. There are some viet WL that use black magic on foreigners. If really suspect kana, better to go find some help in thailand or cambodia.
Old 19-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Witchcraft or voodoo/black magic is not popular in VN but they do exist and some are quite powderful but still losss to Thai ones.

Quite true...i know of some Viet people who claims they or their family member kenna spell... and its true they even manifest sometimes under certain conditions. And some of these people who kenna the Level 9 stuff, they cannot eat Garlic... if today they eat some garlic, tonight at middle of night, the dirty things in them will torture them jialak jialak!!!! make them roll on the floor, bang on the wall!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
hmmmm... i have to correct you on this bro. Black magic is very popular in VN, especially in the provinces and villages. They are more in black magic from Cambodia. You will be quite surpised to find that black magic from Cambodia is no less inferior to those from Thailand due to the large number of cambodians that died in the `killing fields'. There are some viet WL that use black magic on foreigners. If really suspect kana, better to go find some help in thailand or cambodia.
I still think Thai is number 1 when comes to this.
Old 19-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Quite true...i know of some Viet people who claims they or their family member kenna spell... and its true they even manifest sometimes under certain conditions. And some of these people who kenna the Level 9 stuff, they cannot eat Garlic... if today they eat some garlic, tonight at middle of night, the dirty things in them will torture them jialak jialak!!!! make them roll on the floor, bang on the wall!
Ya, heard that b4 too.
Old 20-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi All,

I would like to find out the following.

I would like to get a SIM card with #G net surfing capabilities on my Iphone 4 ( which needs a Mini SIM card)

Which Telco is best for used in Soutern Vietnam ? Will ViMobiFone be a good choice ? Cost of surfing net and calling are not important consideration for me as I will only be there for a few days. I am looking for the most reliable 3G connection.

I would like to get the SIM card at the HCM airport. Is it overly priced there ? Or should I just get it from outside the airport ?

Any good info would be useful here . Thanks all the brothers here !

Regards
Turn right after u exit the airport n there is a small counter selling sim card, the young man there can cut the sim for you, i bought the mobi sim and use it on my ipad to surf, i am not sure but i went to this link to activate thr data bundle,

http://naptien.mobifone.com.vn/wap/x...d/pkg_data.jsp

I am in Ca Mau now and returning to saigon on friday,
The rain n mosquito is really killing me.
Old 20-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Cam on rat nhieu bro! Up you my humble 9points. Before i go VN my rep only 8, now come back 9 already. You have the honour of receiving my new rep
1. No worries ... We are here to help and share common resources ...

2. Thanks for your pts ... Will rik ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) appling for LTSVP u will need the highest educational certs, divorce papers if have, for the birth certs and household documents only need when applying PR.

For LTSVP: http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=175&secid=171

For PR: http://www.ica.gov.sg/data/resources...anatoryFTS.pdf
FYI ... I did not submit my wife highest education certificate ... It was substituted with a letter of explanation.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part?ner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
I have never paid income tax before when I married my wife in Singapore and got the LTVP. The marriage cert is more important for LTVP. Income tax consideration should be taken by ICA when applying for PR and SC.

Only thing when applying for LTVP is 6 months, 1 year or the new 3 years. My wife got 1 year renewable of course.

Regards,

Uncouth
Oh yeah .. My wife recently just got 3 years on her 2nd renewal ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Turn right after u exit the airport n there is a small counter selling sim card, the young man there can cut the sim for you, i bought the mobi sim and use it on my ipad to surf, i am not sure but i went to this link to activate thr data bundle,

http://naptien.mobifone.com.vn/wap/x...d/pkg_data.jsp

I am in Ca Mau now and returning to saigon on friday,
The rain n mosquito is really killing me.
Vietnamese mosquitos only attack foreigners...
Old 20-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Oh yeah .. My wife recently just got 3 years on her 2nd renewal ...
haiz.... if you do not contribute to CPF, then the ICA will never consider her LTVPs or SPR applications?

I don't know want to contribute or not... haiz...
Old 20-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
haiz.... if you do not contribute to CPF, then the ICA will never consider her LTVPs or SPR applications?

I don't know want to contribute or not... haiz...
If you are self employed, its better to contribute at least to medisave. If nothing goes into CPF and income tax, then chances of LTSVP is low and don't dream of SPR. Mediasave money is for yourself, not government take. When your wife gives birth in Singapore, you can use it to pay for the hospital bill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1