The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 01-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
WhySoSeriou5 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
First fr

Book Sonia from led affair at 1.30pm
The location wise is hard to by transport but we'll worth going. Knock the door see this cute Sonia. Sonia is shy and hard to communicate but able to chat with simple English. Everything went smooth ended my 2nd shot Cim best feeling ever.
Looks: 7.5 can see she wear make up can see the colour diff body and face
Boobs: all I can say it BIG and FRIM
Body: hourglass ( tattoo on her back)
Bbbj: 8 just relax and enjoy it
Fj: 8.5 she give soft moan and she does all the work 😍
Gfe: 6.5 hard to communicate
RTF: maybe since the location is quite hard to get there
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=652167
Old 01-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
ilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovethaigirls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by liufatt View Post
FR for club vivacious

First time tio this kind of bad experience

SASA

Look : 8/10. The photo okt post is fake..but luckily i prefer the real person i met.

Body : 8/10 Petite girl, nice body and not much fats

Showering : 0/10 Basic SOP also bo. Everything also shy..still want come out earn money

BBBJ : 0/10 Never even initiate at all. CBJ also bo..wtf.

FJ : 0/10 Everything never do i also buay steam liao.

Fingering : 9/10 she is very wet. But problem is got smell.

Pussy : 2/10. Bushy and got smell

Communication : 0/10 1 chicken 1 duck

Damage : 120 90min

RTF: How to RTF with this kind of standard...

My friend booked patty.

Posting on his behalf.

Look : 8/10. The photo okt post is real for this

Body : 8/10 nice body

Showering : 8/10 Basic SOP

BBBJ : 10/10 Power...jitao CIM

FJ : 10/10 accommodate every position.

Fingering : 9/10. My friend finger abit only.

Massage : 10/10 head massage till my friend sleep and nearly forget to do 2nd time

Damage : 120 90min

RTF : YES! wait till pocket recover first..

Tried Patty. I think she resembles only 6/10 of her photos. OKT skills very good in photoshop. But it's her for sure. Just not my cai.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethaigirls View Post
Tried Patty. I think she resembles only 6/10 of her photos. OKT skills very good in photoshop. But it's her for sure. Just not my cai.
How's your experience with her service etc?
Old 01-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
you are my one and only

wallet.........
Old 01-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

just finished lunch time bonk with finny, was trying to get candy but ang pai not working and horny so took next avail girl.

looks 90% like picture, quite a confident lady, model type body with suckable b cup tits. auto roam frenching hugging painting and bbbj all there and pretty responsive, told me she horny today, very good cowgirl position, i suggest leaving cowgirl to last position, because once she starts to ride you....its probably GG liao.

gave a kiss and hug before i left, seems like i got electricity with this one =)
Old 01-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for TODS LustVegas

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=639236

overall a good bonk, vry hardworking and obliging girl. recommended if wan bonk poly gal.

wld also like to commend bro lust 4 his excellent service and understanding

Looks: 7.5/10 syt but as usual gotta discount a bit from pictures
body: 8/10 slight stretch marks on tummy, not always visible. otherwise vry slim and nice
boobs: 6/10 not for boobs lovers, A cup
bj: 9/10 vry hardworking
catbath: 7/10 average
fj: 7/10 obliging to any position, but pussy a bit loose
gfe: 6/10 her english is not vry good, communication limited

pls ups me if u found my fr useful
Old 01-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
One is big head rate one, another is small head rate one.
haha i did not realise my review took so long to get up ma ... but yeah ... big & small head rate ... is fairly accurate .. haha ... and pretty smitten she's a babe this one =P
Old 01-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pop of Club Poseidon

Booking for the session went well. The location is discreet and the facilities are alright. (Room and bathroom ok sized.)

Pop is a short, slim yet curvy lady and quite pretty. The photos posted are accurate except that her skin tone is the typical Thai tan not the photo shopped white tone. Nice ass and man made breasts with shapely nipples which she allows access to throughout the session.

Communications is easy as Pop speaks good English.

My session though felt too commercial. Pop allows frenching and she is hardworking and does service you. But there was no chemistry between us and so it was not the best session for me.

BBBJ is alright, FJ is ok. I only managed 1 shot as the "feeling" just was not there. Credit to her, she does not complain and she actually does try to service you.

No RTF for me but I think Pop is ok to try. YMMV.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

paiseh ... noob ... and certainly smitten haha
Old 01-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
darknight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Minds View Post
FR on Sugar from Emmunuella

Location:: discreet but not friendly for public transport. Unit is good.. But shower need to share...7/10

Face:: 90 pct like pic.. Boobs size average ..7/10
Service:: shower was SOP...7/10
Bbbj:: awesome.. Very flexible and takes time.. Hardworking..8/10
CIM:: took it all in 8/10
Painting:: good and accommodative.. 7/10
FJ::She is really wild, can tell when she rode cowgirl style on me..9/10
GFE:: good but average speaking of english only..7/10
Overall:: very nice girl with a great service..7/10
RTF:: many choice out there

Thanks OKT for arrangement..
She does swallow?
Old 01-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Nan from Teeruklover! Back in SG. RTF already! Even more funny, skin is fairer than before, now near to chinese kind of fair. BBBJ improved loads, slow but super sensual, can feel her whole mouth and tongue wrapping up your whole shaft.

This girl loves painting. You gotta love seeing her zero fat body wriggle as you lick her deeper and deeper. Look dripping wet and fresh when you open the lips. Well trimmed and nice smell too. I put her on a dominating position, something like face sitting and she actually rocked her pelvic to grind against my tongue. Cool. Like it that way.

Fucking her is great. Firstly nice firm ass for a good doggy. Secondly is her body reaction to every thrust during missionary. She was twisting and turning like crazy, biting lips, eyes rolled back, etc. What a sight!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=652697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Nan from RegentLust

Nan reminds of the poly sweet sporty babe. Zero fat, long slim legs, perky butt and cute titties. Second pic is really what you get, that athletic body frame. Not for boobs and meat lovers. Smooth and lightly tanned skin; not the thai tan, more like the chinese tan.

She is friendly and easy to break ice. DFK is on the menu. Her pointy and nimble tongue is highly stimulating during frenching and catbath. Made me squirm real bad. AR is available on demand. Tell her that when she bathes your body. Her English is pretty ok.

Next is she loves painting. Well trimmed and sensitive clean pussy. Can see her enjoy with eyes rolled back and body twisting and turning to my licking. Yeah! Moaning is soft and real. Bbbj is average though her teasing of my cock head using her pointy tongue is marvelous. Fucking her is good, pussy is tight to the point that I felt like I maybe hurting her. During missionary, I really hve a good view of her good body and her horny expression - biting lips, moaning, head tilting back and grabbing the bedsheet. Wait a minute, I am paying and she enjoying is more than me?

Anyway I switch to standing doggy next to that full wardrobe mirror. The view of her full body reacting to every pump is fantastic while she desperately tip toes in order to have her pussy reach out to my cock. And those cheeky expressions when she look at me through the mirror with her hair swinging DRIVES ME NUTS!

Generally, her attitude is nice and attentive. Full of smiles, chatting, hugging, kissing, etc. Lovely girl!

RTF: Yes!
Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nan from Teeruklover! Back in SG. RTF already! Even more funny, skin is fairer than before. BBBJ improved loads, slow but super sensual, can feel her whole mouth and tongue wrapping up your whole shaft.

This girl loves painting. You gotta love seeing her zero fat body wriggle as you lick her deeper and deeper. Look dripping wet and fresh when you open the lips. Well trimmed and nice smell too. I put her on a dominating position, something like face sitting and she actually rocked her pelvic to grind against my tongue. Cool. Like it that way.

Fucking her is great. Firstly nice firm ass for a good doggy. Secondly is her body reaction to every thrust during missionary. She was twisting and turning like crazy, biting lips, eyes rolled back, etc. What a sight!

She sure looks very very good😊 lol u must have worked her really well, bro.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
She sure looks very very good😊 lol u must have worked her really well, bro.
LOL, I worked hard too. Haha. Carried her around while having fun. Very light body. She is a fun girl.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, I worked hard too. Haha. Carried her around while having fun. Very light body. She is a fun girl.
Goodie...i always like happy girls. Spice up the gfe n atmosphere. Excellent fr n great share!!!😊
Old 01-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nan from Teeruklover! Back in SG. RTF already! Even more funny, skin is fairer than before, now near to chinese kind of fair. BBBJ improved loads, slow but super sensual, can feel her whole mouth and tongue wrapping up your whole shaft.

I might just come out of retirement for this.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1