The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 28-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Oh goshh.. sounds bad..i think i shud not pass her nos to other bros for the time being i will try to talk to her about wat happen.

I feel so bad..
Lateness is bad. 100% her wrong.

Her style seem to be of a "softcore" bdsm that i can request from HC or cat150.

She should at least list out her limits before the session start to avoid mis-understanding at least.

Nevertheless, i think we should still share contacts and let us gauge from FR if she is worth it.
She may be suitable for those looking for softcore action or likes being dominated by someone younger.
Old 28-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
I feel sorry for you guys down there in Singapore. It sounds like a bunch of wanna be doms with very little bdsm experience, skills, fetishwear that ask for high prices and deliver subpar experiences since the demand outstrips the supply.

I should feel lucky that at least here in Thailand we have some decent options. Things here have really improved over the last decade or so. I
remember in the late 1990's that Chateau Jade was the only option here. Now there is much more to choose from.

Of course Japan is in another league altogther. Hopefully the yen will weaken
and sessions there will be more affordable. There are now so many great bdsm places in Japan now that accept foreigners.

I would say if you guys have the time - doesn't Air Asia have cheap Bangkok/Singapore flights?
Bro calbts, I have to agree with you that while there is a healthy demand for professional dominatrix here in Singapore, the supply is seriously short. Making matters worse is some of these so called professional dominatrix, who charge a premium for their services, have limited BDSM experiences and think that being dominant means they do not like being told what to wear or what to do to the client. They have forgotten that they are in a service industry and having repeated customers, as well as good recommendation goes a long way.

I wish I can travel as freely as I like but due to budget and time constraints, I will have to get my BDSM fix here in Singapore.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Oh goshh.. sounds bad..i think i shud not pass her nos to other bros for the time being i will try to talk to her about wat happen.

I feel so bad..
Bro McWoof0, please dun feel bad. We are thankful that you have shared Mistress Kimmee's contacts and in no way should you be faulted for Mistress Kimmee's services.

Do talk to her to find out her side of the story and let her know that while we do want to support our local dominatrix, she has to un-learn and re-learn what a professional dominatrix does.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Lateness is bad. 100% her wrong.

Her style seem to be of a "softcore" bdsm that i can request from HC or cat150.

She should at least list out her limits before the session start to avoid mis-understanding at least.

Nevertheless, i think we should still share contacts and let us gauge from FR if she is worth it.
She may be suitable for those looking for softcore action or likes being dominated by someone younger.
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I agree that the dominatrix should take the effort to know the client before agreeing to a session with him. If the dominatrix feels that she cannot fulfill her client's needs, the right thing to do is to be truthful about it so that both parties need not waste each other's time.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I agree that the dominatrix should take the effort to know the client before agreeing to a session with him. If the dominatrix feels that she cannot fulfill her client's needs, the right thing to do is to be truthful about it so that both parties need not waste each other's time.
Yes. I agree. I did not condone this action in my initial post and did state that she should communicate her don'ts to Mickey prior to the meeting
Old 28-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Bro SomeJokingZebra, I do hope Mistress Kimmee will improve after hearing the feedback we have given her.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro SomeJokingZebra, I do hope Mistress Kimmee will improve after hearing the feedback we have given her.
Of course. Will not mind trying her if she improves
Old 28-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Anyone tried Sophie yet?
Old 28-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro calbts, I have to agree with you that while there is a healthy demand for professional dominatrix here in Singapore, the supply is seriously short. Making matters worse is some of these so called professional dominatrix, who charge a premium for their services, have limited BDSM experiences and think that being dominant means they do not like being told what to wear or what to do to the client. They have forgotten that they are in a service industry and having repeated customers, as well as good recommendation goes a long way.

I wish I can travel as freely as I like but due to budget and time constraints, I will have to get my BDSM fix here in Singapore.
Yes that is too bad you cannot travel more. The attitude you deal with in Singapore and that I suspect is also prevalent in the USA - is the exact opposite attitude of Japan where Mistresses are extremely accomodating to clients desires,wishes, wardrobe, etc. and while out of session - do not emit a dominant,unfriendly, bitch attitude.
Even though I have yet to play at Club Absolute in Nagoya - I am very impressed with their website page explaining everything about their club.
It is informative and welcoming:
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm
You should email this example to your local doms so maybe they could learn something about service.

You know it should be a requirement for every wanna be dominatrix to go to Japan and see what a real Mistress is and learn how to act and treat clients. Respect goes both ways.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow brothers,

Firstly, I would like to thank McWoof for providing me with Kimmie's contact. I SMSed her and we corresponded a few times. However those few SMSes which she replied was enough to give me a hint that she was only into femdom for the money. What striked me was her unprofessionalism, which was evident even in her SMS. It seems that she is of the impression she gets the right to do whatever she wants and wear whatever she feels like, simply because we are her slaves.

I think a domme can do this if she is a proven lifestyle domme who is extremely experienced and who already gets rave reviews from fellow slaves. However, for someone who is inexperienced and who is only into this game for the money, she really ought to be given a rude awakening.

Just as I have expected, Bro Micky_Blues has had a terrible session with her and I have to fully agree that its money down the drain. Even with the strong yen now, it is possible to get a drop dead gorgeous Japanese dominatrix who caters to your every request and needs for SGD 400. That's for 60 mins, which only starts when both of you are ready and have changed into the desired outfits.

Sadly, local dominatrixes, with the exception of the odd few (e.g. Maxin, Len and Minky), offer very poor service. Even the PRC ones I have tried (2 so far) are at least 3-4 times better in terms of service and attitude. Sadly, they seem to have left our shores and I am unable to contact them. One of them, Wu Ze Tian, have sessioned about 3 times with me and each time, it was a happy and memorable experience. Some bros have asked me for her contact, but her old number is no longer in use and I myself have yet to be able to contact her.

I hope Kimmie reads her own reviews here and improves. I have seen enough to be able to sieve the genuine dominatrixes from the wannabes. Frankly, as long as she shows she's willing to learn and gives the right attitude, I am sure none of us here would mind teaching them a thing or two about male domination. However, if she is simply here to earn our money knowing that demand outstrips supply, then I am so sorry but these girls can continue their daytime dreams.

Just my two cents...
Old 28-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Anyone tried Sophie yet?
Thanks for your contact Bro, haven't tried her. Trying to get more info on her first, but at least she works in a HC, and if the domination isn't good, you would still get a relatively good massage.

Too bad I am a real sucker for the outfit, and I am clueless what kind of outfits she has. I presume none, cos it makes no sense for a girl to stock up on leather corsets and boots when she isn't into the scene in a professional sense.

Will provide FR once I have sessioned with her.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro divinewind, I hope your appointment works out and I certainly look forward to reading your FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Thanks for your contact Bro, haven't tried her. Trying to get more info on her first, but at least she works in a HC, and if the domination isn't good, you would still get a relatively good massage.

Too bad I am a real sucker for the outfit, and I am clueless what kind of outfits she has. I presume none, cos it makes no sense for a girl to stock up on leather corsets and boots when she isn't into the scene in a professional sense.

Will provide FR once I have sessioned with her.
Dont get too high hopes on outfit and professionalism as a domme.

She is basically offering services in a spa setting and is willing to do some bdsm to you. I had oragsm control, ball pulling, face slapping (close to 30 minutes non stop), feet worship.
After that it is sauna time, jacuzzi and light food. Sure, it may be steep compared to $200 of pro domme, but for this HC, i can pop in and ask if Sophie is available on a whim

I did have a superb encounter with a cheena streetwalker. But has since went back to China.

Those who got Sophie contact, please do provide FR for the benefit of bros here. Thanks
Old 28-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro McWoof0, dont feel bad about it. In face it is very kind of you to share her contact with us.

bro SomeJokingZebra, I do agree with you that she belongs to those softcore BDSM activities. May be I do not have chemistry with her. She might be more suitable for younder bros. In fact she told me I am one of the oldest. I am still below 40, haha. If she still wants do more hard core ones, she has a lot to learn.

Professionalism wise. She behaves like a small girl. Before the app, I sms her my requirement. On the day of session, she still ask me what I am into? During the session, she got to read her sms and ask me what the various terms means!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Yes that is too bad you cannot travel more. The attitude you deal with in Singapore and that I suspect is also prevalent in the USA - is the exact opposite attitude of Japan where Mistresses are extremely accomodating to clients desires,wishes, wardrobe, etc. and while out of session - do not emit a dominant,unfriendly, bitch attitude.
Even though I have yet to play at Club Absolute in Nagoya - I am very impressed with their website page explaining everything about their club.
It is informative and welcoming:
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm
You should email this example to your local doms so maybe they could learn something about service.

You know it should be a requirement for every wanna be dominatrix to go to Japan and see what a real Mistress is and learn how to act and treat clients. Respect goes both ways.
Bro calbts, thanks for the great link! It covers everything BDSM lovers like ourselves need, be it the location, costumes, attitude and most importantly, being able to cum at the end of the session. I must make it a point to go Japan one of these days to try for myself.

Your suggestion for all new dominatrix to see how a professional dominatrix treat her client, both before and during the session, is a valid one that I fully support. Unfortunately, I cannot see this happening anytime soon - I wonder if there is any professional dominatrix in Singapore that would train new dominatrix to a minimum standard. Otherwise, it is really a shame to use the term "dominatrix" when one is anything but that.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Hi fellow brothers,

Firstly, I would like to thank McWoof for providing me with Kimmie's contact. I SMSed her and we corresponded a few times. However those few SMSes which she replied was enough to give me a hint that she was only into femdom for the money. What striked me was her unprofessionalism, which was evident even in her SMS. It seems that she is of the impression she gets the right to do whatever she wants and wear whatever she feels like, simply because we are her slaves.

I think a domme can do this if she is a proven lifestyle domme who is extremely experienced and who already gets rave reviews from fellow slaves. However, for someone who is inexperienced and who is only into this game for the money, she really ought to be given a rude awakening.

Just as I have expected, Bro Micky_Blues has had a terrible session with her and I have to fully agree that its money down the drain. Even with the strong yen now, it is possible to get a drop dead gorgeous Japanese dominatrix who caters to your every request and needs for SGD 400. That's for 60 mins, which only starts when both of you are ready and have changed into the desired outfits.

Sadly, local dominatrixes, with the exception of the odd few (e.g. Maxin, Len and Minky), offer very poor service. Even the PRC ones I have tried (2 so far) are at least 3-4 times better in terms of service and attitude. Sadly, they seem to have left our shores and I am unable to contact them. One of them, Wu Ze Tian, have sessioned about 3 times with me and each time, it was a happy and memorable experience. Some bros have asked me for her contact, but her old number is no longer in use and I myself have yet to be able to contact her.

I hope Kimmie reads her own reviews here and improves. I have seen enough to be able to sieve the genuine dominatrixes from the wannabes. Frankly, as long as she shows she's willing to learn and gives the right attitude, I am sure none of us here would mind teaching them a thing or two about male domination. However, if she is simply here to earn our money knowing that demand outstrips supply, then I am so sorry but these girls can continue their daytime dreams.

Just my two cents...
Bro submarine, it is sad but true that there is currently no minimum standard imposed on dominatrix in Singapore. While there is nothing wrong with a dominatrix charging a tribute for her services, not listening to what her client want and instead, insisting to have her way, be it her attire or activities she prefers, shows that she does not respect her client who is paying her good money.

I have to say that the email correspondences plays a very important part in deciding whether the dominatrix is worth meeting. For dominatrix who cannot be bothered to read your email and reply via one-liners, this is a very bad sign. While I am pretty sure that they get many emails and some of these emails might not materialise in actual sessions, they still have to take the effort to treat each email seriously.

Perhaps I should amend my list of 18 dominatrix to "Worth Trying" and "Dun Bother"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1