The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
worse still, if bro goatslooter wrongly(or purposely) wear the girl's undies out of the room...
why so hurry? 1 hr mission is more than enough for me? any mission if you have planned properly should be successful? our room is at 20th, my sis 15th, my mission room is 18th! so quite well distributed? i purposely told the counter girl to have our 3 rooms at diff levels. My next bonking mission will be in Nov if nothing goes wrong? Cheers!
Old 14-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
why so hurry? 1 hr mission is more than enough for me? any mission if you have planned properly should be successful? our room is at 20th, my sis 15th, my mission room is 18th! so quite well distributed? i purposely told the counter girl to have our 3 rooms at diff levels. My next bonking mission will be in Nov if nothing goes wrong? Cheers!
i m afraid u give wrong room number to your prc gal n she ended up in ur wife's room..
Old 14-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wah bro. You must have balls the size of footballs man. What if your wife gets lost and gets off on the wrong floor bro?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
i m afraid u give wrong room number to your prc gal n she ended up in ur wife's room..
cannot be wrong bro this type of incrediable mission ! 100% no failure ?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Wah bro. You must have balls the size of footballs man. What if your wife gets lost and gets off on the wrong floor bro?
bro no Risl no Gain ! just like gambling right? must take risk right?of cos my mission successful rate is 99.99%
Old 14-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
cannot be wrong bro this type of incrediable mission ! 100% no failure ?
after this, tom cruise cannot cari makan oredi... u hv my blessings to head the IMF team..Mission Impossible no more!
Old 14-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by public308 View Post
Brothers who want to try 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 ? I have tried 2 PRC in Pudu last week. They always look for 2 to 1 with a lot of fund. Of course you got to be strong to attack 2 ladies at the same time. Cheers !
Service provided body massage, didi massage and FJ. A lot of activities within that 1 hr plus with the 2 ladies. There are 4 hands, 2 pussy, 4 boobs at the same time.Up to u to imagine what sort of activities ha ha. email [email protected] for ctc.
bro....1:1 alr gg to kill me? now 2:1 i need James bond to help?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro....1:1 alr gg to kill me? now 2:1 i need James bond to help?
Then I assume you have never tried bro Sam's 4some service? But I agree with you, it can leave you feeling almost dead. Very very exhausting.
Old 14-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro no Risl no Gain ! just like gambling right? must take risk right?of cos my mission successful rate is 99.99%
Hmmm, good odds there. I have read somewhere that wives usually realise if their husbands have been with other women. Your wife never realises at all? Different soap, shampoo or perfume smell doesnt get her suspicious?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

I was in Genting last month, with my girl. And even when I was away from her for a few seconds, the OKTs came up to me and offered their wares. They are very daring.
Old 14-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm, good odds there. I have read somewhere that wives usually realise if their husbands have been with other women. Your wife never realises at all? Different soap, shampoo or perfume smell doesnt get her suspicious?
The WL didn't spray any perfume at all? i think to save cost? soap? no! i was using the standard soap dispenser provided by bro lim (uncle lim's son) so not suspicious at all totally? i camouflaged all the evidents you can find?
Old 14-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was in Genting last month, with my girl. And even when I was away from her for a few seconds, the OKTs came up to me and offered their wares. They are very daring.
OKTs also won approach you when u r walking together with a partner? they are v sharp ! they only attack single of a group of guys w/pistols.
Old 14-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then I assume you have never tried bro Sam's 4some service? But I agree with you, it can leave you feeling almost dead. Very very exhausting.
dont waste my $$$? i rather concentrate one target and attrack all the way till my soldiers all surrendered? if i distributed my army i might lose the battle? and of cos $$$? so i just aim one and shoot until she surrendered?
Old 14-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
dont waste my $$$? i rather concentrate one target and attrack all the way till my soldiers all surrendered? if i distributed my army i might lose the battle? and of cos $$$? so i just aim one and shoot until she surrendered?
have u ever heard of double barrel gun?
Old 14-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL. Are you an accountant or banker bro? Or army general? Ha ha. Your logic is very impressive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1