The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
allmenareidiots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT@N View Post
Bro,

I will be in Hanoi tomorrow 16th to 18th Apr. Hope to join you guys for some cheong sessions. Pls PM me. Thanks.
I just arrived in Hanoi today. Can some brothers here bring me ard? I do not how to speak their language. I wanna have fun while i can before i go back to singapore.
Old 16-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TT@N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmenareidiots View Post
I just arrived in Hanoi today. Can some brothers here bring me ard? I do not how to speak their language. I wanna have fun while i can before i go back to singapore.
Bro,

I'm not too familar with Hanoi scene. I will be staying in Fortuna Hotel and will be going to Boss KTV located here. If you wanna join me give me a buzz. I will PM you my contact no.

Cheers..
Old 17-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The raids seems to be continuing...

17 Salon was raided last night. When I arrived there, there were at least 10 cong an there.. beat a hasty retreat... those cong an were eyeing me like hawks...

Went across the road to Relax Bar... there were only 2 customers inside... damn quiet...

Cong an was also seen ordering some scatily clad syt off their bikes around Hoan Kiem lake area...

Hanoi is not as easy to chiong as HCMC, but I find that it is easier to pick up the gals if you are not too choosy...

I went to Vincom Tower & Parkson and managed to get the mobile nos. of 3 cosmectic ladies there... they are so friendly...

Had dinner we 2 of them and one was so upset that I am goimg back to Sillypore tomorrow that she wept..

Anyway, I am not a chiongster as I am intolerant of alochol and does not really like massages and HJ. So I always try to pick them off the streets.. and for all bros out there who can't speak Vietnamese, just try the gals at those touristy places... they know a smattering of English which should be sufficient for you to get their mobile nos and them onto your bed..

Frankly, I start to prefer Hanoi now as I find HCMC too commercialized... especially if you are NATO type, HCMC is the place to be as you can ogle all you wish at the syts at the cafes and discos...

Be careful when you chiong during this period....

Regards,
Lugi
Old 17-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good move bro, I've been visiting Hanoi for more than a year now and still have not got enough courage to approach the cosmetic girls at Vincom...

Must learn from you, teach me some tricks leh... what's the killer pick-up line? Haha !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
The raids seems to be continuing...

17 Salon was raided last night. When I arrived there, there were at least 10 cong an there.. beat a hasty retreat... those cong an were eyeing me like hawks...

Went across the road to Relax Bar... there were only 2 customers inside... damn quiet...

Cong an was also seen ordering some scatily clad syt off their bikes around Hoan Kiem lake area...

Hanoi is not as easy to chiong as HCMC, but I find that it is easier to pick up the gals if you are not too choosy...

I went to Vincom Tower & Parkson and managed to get the mobile nos. of 3 cosmectic ladies there... they are so friendly...

Had dinner we 2 of them and one was so upset that I am goimg back to Sillypore tomorrow that she wept..

Anyway, I am not a chiongster as I am intolerant of alochol and does not really like massages and HJ. So I always try to pick them off the streets.. and for all bros out there who can't speak Vietnamese, just try the gals at those touristy places... they know a smattering of English which should be sufficient for you to get their mobile nos and them onto your bed..

Frankly, I start to prefer Hanoi now as I find HCMC too commercialized... especially if you are NATO type, HCMC is the place to be as you can ogle all you wish at the syts at the cafes and discos...

Be careful when you chiong during this period....

Regards,
Lugi
Old 17-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Err.. no pickup line needed leh... came naturally...

I just go over to their counter and start asking them to show me the various type of perfume... then they spray onto those scent strips and let me smell... after a while, I say for em not for ba type.. they show me.. then I ask whether can spray on their wrists and let me smell... they say ok... so hold their hands and smell lor... (You can pretend the smell is too faint and bring their hands nearer your nose and mouth.. nearly kissing her hand liao..)

Then hor.... you must be playful and make some gestures they smell damn nice or something... after that.. they will be laughing and their defences will be done.. so I tell them I need to check with friend in singapore first before buying.. purpose is to tell them where you are from... but before I leave... I just pop the question whether I can have their phone no.. I just say "Day la so dien thoai cua tao" (Here is my phone no.) and give them my phone no. They usually give me theirs...

So you see.. I just know one simple viet line only...

But seriously, I think that the Viet gals are playful and if you can create a fun and playful atmosphere, half the battle is won...

All the best!
Lugi
Old 17-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm... indeed words of wisdom
Thanks bro.

Quote:

I just go over to their counter and start asking them to show me the various type of perfume... then they spray onto those scent strips and let me smell... after a while, I say for em not for ba type.. they show me.. then I ask whether can spray on their wrists and let me smell... they say ok... so hold their hands and smell lor... (You can pretend the smell is too faint and bring their hands nearer your nose and mouth.. nearly kissing her hand liao..)

Then hor.... you must be playful and make some gestures they smell damn nice or something... after that.. they will be laughing and their defences will be done.. so I tell them I need to check with friend in singapore first before buying.. purpose is to tell them where you are from... but before I leave... I just pop the question whether I can have their phone no.. I just say "Day la so dien thoai cua tao" (Here is my phone no.) and give them my phone no. They usually give me theirs...

But seriously, I think that the Viet gals are playful and if you can create a fun and playful atmosphere, half the battle is won...

All the best!
Lugi
Old 17-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

All the best!
Lugi
That is exactly what I have been trying to tell Samsters here.. you just got to plug in both your balls and smile and start talking rubbish in a cheerful way to those cute viet girls... it doesn;t matter what you say.. just smile and hold a map of hanoi in your hand and start pointing.. you can even speak Hokkien or Teochew.. but dun forget to smile!
Old 18-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

Dear Venerable Bro deptrai4U,

Want to thank you as it was your suggestion to another samster brother to buy perfume that I went ahead to sian those sales gals and enjoyed the whole process...

Now, my phone is flooded with 'I Miss You' messages from the MM... they sure know how to make man feel good... emotionally, egositically and physically...

Lugi

Last edited by lugi; 18-04-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 18-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Hmm... indeed words of wisdom
Thanks bro.
Dear Bro Carrot007,

You are too modest, I've got a lot to learn from you.. you are a mini legend in both HCMC and Hanoi...

Maybe because MPs, bars and discos are off limit to me, so die die I have to work in broad daylight and public places to answer the SOS calls from the viet MMs...

Please continue to impart your wisdom and skills in this wonderful thread...

Cheers
Lugi
Old 18-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all senior pals here,

I am will likely need to spend a night in HCMC and 2 nights in Hanoi next week. Due to lack of time for all the cheong places mentioned by all of you here, I wonder if there is a place where I can pick a MM and go back hotel early in the night like 8+pm ?
Please correct if I am wrong that hotel will allow gal visitor if it is early like before 9pm or 10pm.

I am not sure if there is such places for quite pick up or some contacts that I can call to bring the MM back.

Appreciate your help !

http://www.sejie.net.cn/?user=jjs_sg
Old 19-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Woah. the constant raids are surprising. is the govt cleaning up Hanoi for good? or are there some major events coming to town. I am returning to Hanoi this week after a long time ago. Am looking forward to some action.

Any more updates on the raids? wat is happening in Hanoi now?
Old 19-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Woah. the constant raids are surprising. is the govt cleaning up Hanoi for good? or are there some major events coming to town. I am returning to Hanoi this week after a long time ago. Am looking forward to some action.

Any more updates on the raids? wat is happening in Hanoi now?
Aiyah, like that I must go back Hanoi also to check what is happening liao. So I will be touching down tomorrow evening... ;-)
Old 20-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Aiyah, like that I must go back Hanoi also to check what is happening liao. So I will be touching down tomorrow evening... ;-)
Hi Bro, thanks for your help! looking forward to updates on the scene. cheers!
Old 20-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
apologies for not meeting up last week.

I too...will be in hanoi tomorrow evening.....are we on the same flight?!

will call you tomorrow night for coffee
Old 21-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ben.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all brothers especially Bro Deptrai,

It has been quite a while since I do travelling a lot, now I m back to Hn and ready to rock.

Last week, I took some friends to both KTV and Hanoi Hotel, hmm, very higy occupancy rate, very hard to get room and girls these days.

Hope all going well,

Ben
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1