The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

By the way, I remember I promised to write an FR, but went away for 6 weeks, so thousand apologies for the delay.

Anyway, can't really remember when this was, quite a few years back, so forgive me if i can't remember the details...

I think it was my second semester at university. I had just broken up with my gf then, and was damn sian, so went out to cheong with my mates from uni. We were a disparate group then, a mixture of chinese, indians, spanish and whites. So there we were in this nightclub, eyeing the chio bus and trying our luck with every victim.

I can't remember how much time had passed or how much I had drunk, but I wasn't having any luck. There was an abundance of pussy about, but some of those that were available had waist size of 44, I didn't wanna break my bed.

So anyway, I needed to pee, so I stumbled to the toilet and on my way out, I ran into this gal by the entrance. I remember she was blonde and tall, abit older, like late thirties. She was stood at the doorway and using the light from the toilets, had her hem hiked up and was adjusting her hold ups. I remember the lace and sheer bit though, made me horny right away.

I dun remember what we talked about when I went over to help her with it, or how long it took for me to get her out of the club. I do remember her hand on my dick and 2 of my fingers up her pussy on the taxi ride back to her place.

We were barely through the door when we were tearing each other's clothes off. I do remember that she was going commando as I only needed to pull her dress off, I dun remember having to peel any knickers off of remove her bra. I did however, made her keep her stockings on.

There was no foreplay needed, I had this need to penetrate while it was obvious she wanted to be fucked very badly. So it was, condom out in a flash, she put it in her mouth and rolled it on my dick for me, sucking me gently on the way out. By this time, I was throbbing hard, what with her running one stockinged leg up and down my thigh.

I spread her legs on the couch and penetrated her hard by grabbing her waist and ramming straight into her. She moaned out loud each time I pulled my dick almost out and rammed it straight back into her. She reached for me and pulled me in close and held me deep in her while I felt her body spasm and twitch. Horny bitch! I hadn't even started!

She wrapped one leg around my waist and started rubbing her stockings against my body. She pulled my head in close to her for a French kiss and this was the first time I tasted a mixture of cigarettes and stale coffee breath on her tongue. It was utterly revolting and after 5 secs, I was starting to lose it. So I suddenly had a flash of inspiration, I pried her hands off, grabbed her ankles and banged her violently for 2 minutes, shaking the couch and making scream her head off. When I was about to shoot, I pulled out, stood up, whipped the jonny off and sprayed all over her face, tits and hair.

While it was extremely satisfying for me, it didn't go down well with her at all, she pushed me away and stood straight up and stormed off in a huff to the bathroom. Thinking back, I came quite a load, I might have come in her eyes... oh well....

Anyway, I didn't stick around for coffee and hellos, I got dressed and evacuated the place before she came out of the bathroom. Shame though, she was a pretty nice MILF...

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PHmale is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
Zhao An Ni Hao!! 03/03/2006

QiQi & Zhe Ming are in OL wear today!!

QiQi in light whitish PH whilst Zhe Ming in darker skin toned PH (honey?)

Hi

Sorry for the late response on the above subject. It is true that qiqi wears pantyhose occasionally when she is in biz suits. Her legs in ph are not bad, but bro Peter North is right, her face quite jiat lat...so for me, i just enjoy her ph legs.

As for zhe ming, from what i can see, i dun think she wears ph. Her legs just ok only but i hv not seen her in ph at all b4. Apologies if im wrong...will definitely check her legs out this week.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

She's quite yummy...... porcelain white skin..... mmmmm.... sluuurp...

Who Shags Wins
Old 07-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pictures whitegals!! Definitely a turn on with her "chio" look & WOW body!!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

Hey bros,

Just wanted to share an incident that happened a few days ago.

Went to a family friend's place & was shown around the place. Generally... nice condominium .... The parents were late forties ..... have 4 children.... 3 overseas & the youngest around 18.. still in Singapore ....

Was brought around the place .... so so place .. until i stepped into the daughters room ... typical teen-ager's room ... photos .. magazines ..etc ... but what caught my eye was this pair of nicely folded pantyhose next to a small table next to her bed (I suspected that it was worn before) .. light skin toned ph...... was tempted to swipe it ... (fantasizing the daughter's legs in those ph) ... but decided against it cos i was the only guy from my family who visited....

Went to the toilet & saw the daughter's white cotten panties & bra in the laundry basket .... waahhh ... buay tahan ... searched for used PH no sign of any other PH or hoseiry ... sianzz....

Any bros have experience going to friend's or relative's house & spotted used hoseiry & managed to smell ... touch or swipe any such stuff? share share leh ...

Will try to visit them again if possible!!
Old 11-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...whenever i visitmy friend, i will always find excuse to go to the loos to check out the laundry basket. 5 out of 10 times i will get lucky with his sis's sheer to waist p/h.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

whitegals,
very nice PH photos you have there. I'm a fanatic PH fan but my lady just didnt seem to appreciate the PH. Sigh... Not sure how to bring her to wear those PH follow with a wild nite bonking sessions Care to share any lights?
Old 11-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103
whitegals,
very nice PH photos you have there. I'm a fanatic PH fan but my lady just didnt seem to appreciate the PH. Sigh... Not sure how to bring her to wear those PH follow with a wild nite bonking sessions Care to share any lights?

Hi jng1103,

Is your lady your C.O. or GF? (married or not?)

2 suggestions:

(If she is not married to you yet..)

1. Invite her for a special dinner (during special occasion - anniversary, birthday etc?) at a more posh restaurant (maybe Ritz Carlton?) that requires some sort of formal dressing.... (Suggest that your get her the dress & matching shoes & PH)

After dinner, proceed on to spend a romantic night at a hotel? Make sure that the hotel has all the works ... rose petals on bed ... nice wine ... etc ..

(If she is your C.O.)

2. I assume that she wears PH occasionally... then the days that you spot her wearing PH to work.... call her during the day to prep her for something special ... then arrange for a romantic dinner & then book a hotel & say that you want to do something special & different for her ... surprise her with those more lavish "romantic liaison" that is prepared by companies during valentines ... eg rose petals on bed etc .... & then give her the bonk of her life with her PH on!

For both occasions, can have sexy lingerie available for her to wear!!

*** I got lucky during my ex-gf graduation D&D .... she wore this knee length black dress & dark purplish toned PH for her D&D .... during the dinner .. I was feeling her thighs (& those PH) under the dinner table as I was talking to her friends ... hard on! After the D&D .... sent her to her aunt's place .... side-tracked to the stair-case landing ... had the time of my life with her PH & her ... was interupted by a cleaner when we were so close....

So ... D&D & special dinners like that has good opportunity for her to wear PH ... so seize it!!
Old 11-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Yes...whenever i visitmy friend, i will always find excuse to go to the loos to check out the laundry basket. 5 out of 10 times i will get lucky with his sis's sheer to waist p/h.

WOW ... lucky you!! WHat do you do with them??
Old 11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad u like this place bro!! This is a place dedicated to silk/nylon ph stocking lovers like yourself who had no avenue to voice their opinions or trade information! Submit some stories of your experience if you have any!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miatasix
tis so cool brudders..i've finally found a plc i belong.

nt afraid 2 voice out my liking n fetish w/o been labelled as werido....

tis like an insitution 4 me...wanna learn al i can abt PH n stocking enjoyment.

tks bro who contributed here, great thread

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB]

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29822
Old 11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow you still manage to get those? Those were the days...
when i was a teenager, there'd be tons of ph in the laundry bin whenever I asked to go to the toilet...Swiped a few pairs and had lotsa fun with the rest..
Wish I could turn back time sometimes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB]

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29822
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1