The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
WhySoSeriou5 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Aon?
She looks cute
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=652201&page=4
Old 05-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Scammers

Real Punters are gentlemen to the girls
Scammers cheating the girls are such low bastards that they should be ass fucked by a tranny and then caned, over and over
, well, not just by one tranny, let us say buy a few!
excuse me if I am crude
but I cannot stand such shit
D88, plese tell who is the girl who got cheate,
I am sure punters will support
Old 05-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

Late FR for Icy from Club Poseidon

Im not good at writing fr's.. bear with me.

RTF twice to her since her arriving, pics looks about the same (GND looks) with enhanced C boobs, but you won't feel the kind of hard feelings.
Her services were tip top, and to me, it feels like your secondary Gf.

Icy was shy when I first see her but the ice was broken easily, chat almost anything with passable English. her smile was so sweet.. OKT shldnt name her icy tho haha....cos she quite chatty.

Look: Gnd
Boob: enhanced C (i think) quite soft don't have a hard feeling.
Body: Normal tan, not super slim kind but with some meat on the right place...
Bbbj: awesome! you can hear those slurpy saliva sound lol
Cathbath: yes
French: yes
Pussy: No bad smell
Cim/swallow: yes with top up but I didn't try
Fj: accommodate all positions, I prefer her doggy style.. you need to try that!
RTF : yes of course

Overall I rated her at 8.9/10

please take care of her, a nice gem not to be missed! at least to me lol
Again this is my personal experience, may be different for other bro's here.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah but $150
Old 05-06-2017, 08:59 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll88 View Post
You know who you are! I'm giving u last chance to call me or msg me.. Before I will made sure spf hunt you down. Don't think I don't dare to report that is a 1000 way to do it..
LOL he delete his wechat confirm will runaway 1

And this kind of ppl think dome1 okt will never dare to call police... because scare police catch them instead
Old 05-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

And this kind of ppl think dome1 okt will never dare to call police... because scare police catch them instead
Feel sad for the ladies instead. OKT also sian when encounter such thing. The ladies out there please learn to check the notes!
Old 05-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ccb that guy who give fake money.. poor girl work hard still kena this shit.

To get a good girl to bonk is a privilege, if cant afford then don't do it.
Work and save for your money. They left home and throw their ego away to work in this line alr, don't need to make their lives worst..

Hope next time your boss pay you with fake money or hell notes
Old 05-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Report him to police sure kana big time

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Scammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Real Punters are gentlemen to the girls
Scammers cheating the girls are such low bastards that they should be ass fucked by a tranny and then caned, over and over
, well, not just by one tranny, let us say buy a few!
excuse me if I am crude
but I cannot stand such shit
D88, plese tell who is the girl who got cheate,
I am sure punters will support
Chony poor little girl
Old 05-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Warning to all stables pls took precautions

To the idiot which took a fake dollar note and pay to the girl... You should know who you are!! Are you a human or a beast? How can you did this to the girl they just came across and earn money. I will recommend the girl to report police as we had camera which your face taken and the note got your finger print... May the Lord bless u!

Pls report this motherfucker! go npp can already... definitely easy to report him no worries... cctv everywhere cannot siam

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Warning to all stables pls took precautions

To the idiot which took a fake dollar note and pay to the girl... You should know who you are!! Are you a human or a beast? How can you did this to the girl they just came across and earn money. I will recommend the girl to report police as we had camera which your face taken and the note got your finger print... May the Lord bless u!

wah fk. this kind of ppl deserve to be bang by truck sia.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzac View Post
Feel sad for the ladies instead. OKT also sian when encounter such thing. The ladies out there please learn to check the notes!
Think the girl too kan chiong also to check
Old 05-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

Attn: The bro who broke the law.

I have received legal advice from fellow senior bro aka "G.O.S" on how to handle the matter tactfully and try settle it peacefully.

I hereby offer an opportunity for the bro who left the "item" to contact me by 8/6/2017 2359hrs to redeem his item back.

Thereafter, we will submit the "item" to SPF HQ and cc to Commercial Affairs Department for investigation.

Below attached information on penalty for your reference.

By Demand.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...fake-50-to-buy

Oops last for your info if you can remember the robbery which get caught by spf..
We are the one and the girl who provide the info to spf..
Don't think we okt don't there to report..

Last edited by doll88; 05-06-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see new episodes of crime watch coming up.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I can see new episodes of crime watch coming up.
Yup sure lol, he play with the wrong okt.. We take what we should.. We don't cheat your money you also don't come cheat my girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1