The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arsenal999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Coffee Shop has beautiful beer Promoter

Hi bro. Any bro keen join me at 261 now? I am at 261 now. Any bro keen. Pm me
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3675 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Nice, bro! Humbly upped u. She has a nice rack. Malaysia or prc?
Another bro here said she is PRC.
Yes, nice boobs she has.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3675 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
That looks a lot like the PRC ‘May’ aka 大奶 (big milk) from 531 Amk Ave 10 - S11 coffeeshop. I’d recognise that perfect rack from anywhere. Definitely makes up for her looks, but she’s ain’t too shabby either - another one who can drink & tcss. Something about these Hollandia girls man, shit beer but pure gems 💎. Big up to bro Newton for sharing photos, now that’s more like it.
Yup, from the S-11 coffeeshop.
So bro can you confirm if this is 大奶 (big milk) with this face shot.
Not a looker but those juicy boobs can surely draw me in.

Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitus View Post
I saw many ah sam bros at blk 491 jurong west ave 1 now.
tiagong the coffeeshop full house wor... buy caipng but no place to sit down and makan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Something about these Hollandia girls man, shit beer but pure gems 💎.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This may be a guerilla marketing campaign by Hollandia. Beer cannot make it so shift focus to beer ladies. With higher pay, they can recruit prettier younger girls.
正所谓,醉翁之意不在酒

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am curious about the commission per bottle. Did you guys ask your favour beer lady? Met someone 6 years ago? She said she was looking for regular part time bf who can meet her between 10 am and 4 pm. This is her window for side income. Perhaps you guys can explore this window too. She doesn't want someone who drinks at her coffeeshop because drunk already everything also say out.

She said her base pay was $1200 with 10 cents per opened bottle plus tips. Tips is when some customers tell her to keep the change. She was assigned to a quiet neighbourhood in Jurong. When's the comm and base pay now?
Please don't be simp people. They have basic pay and comission already. As for the tips i cannot control u bros. Just keep it minimum or save up and ask her out or buy her food to eat. If those simps keep on paying them ridiculous amount of tips for no reason. I worry this last affordable drinking event also got ruin till if we don't tip the beer ladies, they will give us attitude, bad service like we have to pour ourselves. The beer ladies will only bring the bottles here and never return to chat or top up drinks. They will chop up all the tables for her regular high tipping "fans" and we have no places to drink.

Pls people, keep the beer ladies money/comission hungry. maintain their services. Keep the prices affforable and drinking enjoyable. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

Quote:
This may be a guerilla marketing campaign by Hollandia. Beer cannot make it so shift focus to beer ladies. With higher pay, they can recruit prettier younger girls.

Just like how SIA use SQ girls to market their airline.
SIA is different. SIA can make it haha and their girls even more can make it. SIA girls pay are competitive but SIA tickets are very affordable. DIE HARD SIA and SINGAPORE fan here.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
https://www.xiaohongshu.com/user/pro...ime=1724808787

Another hollandia at tpy lor 8 looks not bad.
This one is hot. Can go support one day. TPY near me too ahha.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Yup, from the S-11 coffeeshop.
So bro can you confirm if this is 大奶 (big milk) with this face shot.
Not a looker but those juicy boobs can surely draw me in.

Wa haha. Like this not so keen liao. Maybe if she is good to chat with still can go try once. I think lose to 107. Now keen on 107 and toa payoh that one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1