The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (11/07/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Will be in Danshui today.

Those interested to cheong together get in touch.
going there with someone I know ? kekekekeke......
Old 11-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui (11/07/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I don't think so.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Spent a nite at DS. Still the same old Danshui but notice prices edge up slightly. Used to have 400RMB for 3P at sauna now charges 500RMB!
Norm is 300RMB for 2 shots with gal. Still value for $$$ here.

300 rmb for 2 shots 1.5 hrs still abt same as before. going in 2 weeks after 1 year absence
Old 14-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In DS for business meetings and noted SNs are all operating normal. One joint I took my customers to last night was packed at 11pm. The manager commented business has been “天天爆满” and noting that perhaps there are some spillovers due to the current situation in DG. However, I also noticed the signs now do not scream “桑拿” but now label by the more politically correct ”休闲会所” – this can be confusing since it can be KTV and even a straight joint. But a friend noted the ones that we are interested in usually do not have the auxiliary services like footie.
Old 14-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Do I know you? hahhahahaha

Did not know my very extended 'family' member in town..........will contact him. hhehheehhe

Quote:

Old 14-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Do I know you? hahhahahaha

Did not know my very extended 'family' member in town..........will contact him. hhehheehhe
Uncle...you might not know me but I definitely know you mah.....

Hope your nephew still in town, but according to a Taiwanese thread...many cheongsters facing the unstable CP situation all fled to DS and looks like you will have to fight with a CP style mob there.......
Old 14-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21290 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Not only DS suddenly become hot place, even the DS thread oso become active again!
Old 14-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
In DS for business meetings and noted SNs are all operating normal. One joint I took my customers to last night was packed at 11pm. The manager commented business has been “天天爆满” and noting that perhaps there are some spillovers due to the current situation in DG. However, I also noticed the signs now do not scream “桑拿” but now label by the more politically correct ”休闲会所” – this can be confusing since it can be KTV and even a straight joint. But a friend noted the ones that we are interested in usually do not have the auxiliary services like footie.
Hi bro,
So this the happening town since DG is being careful and slow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Not only DS suddenly become hot place, even the DS thread oso become active again!
Hi bro,
that is because all the taikok are here too...

My humble two cents.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Seem sauna very crowded..... but ktv less so.
But good hotels mostly fully booked.

The night before@ KTV, after I selected my second MM, the first mm said if I do not like her ,'it ok she can leave".
Last night again.....I selected two mms and become the centre of attraction.

FGG please stay away from DS KTVs.
Quote:
you might not know me but I definitely know you mah.....
according to a Taiwanese thread...many cheongsters facing the unstable CP situation all fled to DS and looks like you will have to fight with a CP style mob there.......

Old 15-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Seem sauna very crowded..... but ktv less so.
But good hotels mostly fully booked.

The night before@ KTV, after I selected my second MM, the first mm said if I do not like her ,'it ok she can leave".
Last night again.....I selected two mms and become the centre of attraction.

FGG please stay away from DS KTVs.
You are not goot uncle ......they neber teach u need to share goot things in school meh....
Old 15-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Klangite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DS is nothing compared to CP. Last Sun went to Legend ktv less than 100 mm. Difficult to even choose 1 as compared to CP where I can choose 2-3 at any one time. Sauna very basic. No cosplay. Gal strength also very few. Very difficult to choose. Had to choose from those CNY1200 model category for gals of reasonable look.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
is this on weekends or weekdays?

i plan to go soon after shelving the plan for 1 year.

if now crowded, then not so fun....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 15-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui Update (11/07/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangite View Post
DS is nothing compared to CP. Last Sun went to Legend ktv less than 100 mm. Difficult to even choose 1 as compared to CP where I can choose 2-3 at any one time. Sauna very basic. No cosplay. Gal strength also very few. Very difficult to choose. Had to choose from those CNY1200 model category for gals of reasonable look.
[KTV]
Not just Danshui but a lot of other places cannot be compared to Changping as well.
You cannot use Changping as a benchmark.
Each place is unique and has its own flavour.
Danshui's main clientele are locals and Shenzhen residents.

Huizhou City and Danshui KTV girls are less "commercial" and encounter less international tourists.
Hostess sitting fee from ¥200-300. DJ tip from ¥200.
When I started going to Danshui during 2009.
DJ tip is only ¥100 at Jin Ding KTV!

[SAUNA]
Dongguan Saunas are the most technical and offer lots of gimmicks.
There're countless Saunas in the whole of Danshui. More than Changing.
Most Danshui Sauna establishments are small, less gimmicks and have lesser girls but gems can still be found.
Price is cheaper than Dongguan Saunas.
Price from ¥300. 100min. 2 shots.
Used to be even cheaper!

[FOOD]
Did a lot of reece recently not just on entertainment but food as well.
There're a lot of food stalls along 长安南路.
Notably Claypot porridge stalls and surprisingly a Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice stall.
Location is behind this bus stop 第六小学站 on 长安南路.

For those that have high standards and expectations then Danshui is not for you.
I feel Danshui is somethng like Changping in the early 2000s.
Currently Danshui is relatively cheaper (accomodation), efficient (every corner has a Sauna) and a laid back feel.

Due to the crackdown in Dongguan especially Changping.
Danshui has become a backup venue for many mongerers especially the Taiwanese.
The Shenzhen residents must be damn pissed with the current spill over from Changping. Hahaha.
Taiwanese agent is enjoying very brisk business at the moment.
I'm sure when the storm in Dongguan is over Danshui will revert back to its former laid back self.
Danshui is the closest replication and younger brother of Changping.

If the Taiwanese can see value in Danshui then there must be some truth in it.
They're always the pioneers when it comes to discovering new places to have fun.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui Update (11/07/12)

Hi bro,
Thank you for the great info.
So the best time to Cheong is when CP in back to normal.

My hmble two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
[KTV]
Not just Danshui but a lot of other places cannot be compared to Changping as well.
You cannot use Changping as a benchmark.
Each place is unique and has its own flavour.
Danshui's main clientele are locals and Shenzhen residents.

Huizhou City and Danshui KTV girls are less "commercial" and encounter less international tourists.
Hostess sitting fee from ¥200-300. DJ tip from ¥200.
When I started going to Danshui during 2009.
DJ tip is only ¥100 at Jin Ding KTV!

[SAUNA]
Dongguan Saunas are the most technical and offer lots of gimmicks.
There're countless Saunas in the whole of Danshui. More than Changing.
Most Danshui Sauna establishments are small, less gimmicks and have lesser girls but gems can still be found.
Price is cheaper than Dongguan Saunas.
Price from ¥300. 100min. 2 shots.
Used to be even cheaper!

[FOOD]
Did a lot of reece recently not just on entertainment but food as well.
There're a lot of food stalls along 长安南路.
Notably Claypot porridge stalls and surprisingly a Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice stall.
Location is behind this bus stop 第六小学站 on 长安南路.

For those that have high standards and expectations then Danshui is not for you.
I feel Danshui is somethng like Changping in the early 2000s.
Currently Danshui is relatively cheaper (accomodation), efficient (every corner has a Sauna) and a laid back feel.

Due to the crackdown in Dongguan especially Changping.
Danshui has become a backup venue for many mongerers especially the Taiwanese.
The Shenzhen residents must be damn pissed with the current spill over from Changping. Hahaha.
Taiwanese agent is enjoying very brisk business at the moment.
I'm sure when the storm in Dongguan is over Danshui will revert back to its former laid back self.
Danshui is the closest replication and younger brother of Changping.

If the Taiwanese can see value in Danshui then there must be some truth in it.
They're always the pioneers when it comes to discovering new places to have fun.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Youngman,

Where got never share, info I share here with evryone you included.
Just ask you richkid give some chance for us poor oldman to enjoy ourselves.

Now must tempt u more, just have a wonderful seafood dinner, the fish was so fresh and nice that I ate the whole fish myself. Prices also at 20% cheaper than CP.

Quote:
You are not goot uncle ......they neber teach u need to share goot things in school meh....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1