The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
Which joints can we find the better looking girls? Thinking go going there soon but will stay in Patong.
I personally feel that WLs in Phuket town are better quality than those in Patong... U can try Phuket town if u have spare time..
Old 20-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential

So other than patong beach is phuket town is it? Are there any WLs in phuket town or we have to try luck with the locals there?
Old 20-10-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
I personally feel that WLs in Phuket town are better quality than those in Patong... U can try Phuket town if u have spare time..
2nd that
Old 20-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
RPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRPM2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be in phuket end of this month 27th to 29th Oct. anyone going there too? PM me can go recce together!
Old 20-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
treeself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drop dead amazing experience is all i can say. I just flew back to SIN on monday because my leave ended and had range the following day, damn saf! I missed phuket the moment i was packing up, it was sooooooo gooood! where do i start?

Food is definitely cheap, for 2-2.50 dollars, you'd be able to get a decent plate pad thai or fried rice for that matter. I woudent say beers are cheap, rather, i'd say they're affordable. The 330ml bottles of beer over there are usually 100baht, i had a great time downing the san miguel light's! Massage along the roadside( many many shops with the women wearing the a single colored long skirt, pink/yellow/golden/blue) was awesome as well! I paid 300baht for an hour of awesome massage with 15 mins of sauna/steam room, price is decent right!? I chose the same girl for all the 3 days i was there, as her strength was good and she was friendly as well, showing me pictures of her friends and her at phi phi island, didnt provide any special service, but i was okay with it as i just wanted a solid massage.

Nightlife there was insane brothers! They party hard non stop! Haha. Funny thing is i noticed sunday was even more packed than saturday. My friends and i had dinner and ended it way too early at approx 8pm thai time, so since we had so so much time, we decided to walk around and eventually decided to settle down at Roxy A-gogo, girls are really sexy dancing with just G-strings and a bra, so paid for a few beers and spent some time there before walking out and visiting other bars. Headed over to Tiger and noticed it was empty, decided to have a beer below. Girls were fun, we were all playing the jackpot-wooden board game, hahaha quite a good way to while away time. And finally headed over to hollywood, freaking awesome music man! I dived straight into the toilet and was surprised that i got a bone cracking massage by one of the guys in there, their staff, tipped him 20baht. Stayed around the outer cloister since alot of bros recommended me to do that. Had a wine, a few more beers and a tequilla shot, eyes were looking around, but to no avail, until i finally saw quite a curvy tattoed lady( her back was tattoed). Since it wasnt getting any earlier, i decided to make my move and chat her up, after a few more drinks, we were making out on the dance floor, settled price 1000baht ST, so off we went back to my room@ Bel Aire Resort. Sex was amazing, had an ass rim, a bbbj, fucked in all sorts of funny positions and even in the bathroom, i dont know if i was really on form or had way too many drinks but i managed to bonk her for 2 hours that night! Best sex in a long long while! So i felt bat and gave her 1500 in the end, she was very very happy, gave me her number and asked me to call her the next day, which i didnt, hahaa. It was around 450am thai time by now, and i had to wake up at 0700hrs for my phi phi island tour!

I paid 1300baht for the 3-in-1 package tour. This tour included a free shuttle service to my hotel when i arrived in phuket, a free shuttle service from my hotel to the pier to board to the boat to phi phi, a free shuttle service from the pier back to my hotel, and a free shuttle service from my hotel to the airport on the last day. Also we sailed on a large boat to phi phi, maya bay and the monkey island. I felt the price was alright, what do you think bros?

The waters were crazy crystal clear, bought a big bbq corn coated with salt which the lady asked me to feed the fish with it. Haha very cute, the fish would be attracted to the corn and a whole school of them would start nibbling on it around you! Fed the monkey's at another island and went for more snorkling on the next island, breath-taking scenery i tell you! The only complaint i had from this tour was, the waters were so freakkkkin choppy that alot of people on board the boat started puking, didnt make matters any better when we heard the trip to either phi phi or maya bay was gonna be around 90 mins! Felt really horrible, plus extremely tired! So when the tour finally ended we all went back to our hotel to wash up and prepare for the night out once more! Had a supperb seafood dinner, we had 15 dishes, 2 fish, 2 oysters( HUGE, same size as my palm, felt abit disturbed cos of the sheer brutality of its size haha), 2 vegetables, 2 big big bowls of fried rice, 2 squids, 2 chicken dishes, 2 big bowls of tom yum soup and a medium sized friend pork dish, all of us were extremely full and satisfied. All in all, we paid 300baht per person, there were 8 of us, once again the price was awesome! Walked around more after that to let the food digest and then headed over to the beer bar below tiger where we played more of the wooden jackpot board game there with the girls, very fun and simple i'd say, had 99baht san miguel's all night long. As i was walking out, this very very pretty girl, i think shes mixed thai as her features were very sharp, and i swore she was really pretty, hugged me! had a short convo with her,

Her: Hey, where're you from?
Me: Haha, singapore!
Her: Oh, singapore! Better than americans, i like singapore boys! Come sit with me!
Me: Haha, im sorry but im flying back in 2 hours(just a lie) time!
Her: You cant even spend an hour with me? We'll just sit down and drink, you dont have to buy me anything.
Me: Im really sorry, ill come back in 2 months time okay, i promise!

And then i left. But suddenly as the night progressed, my friends and i went to hollywood once more, i kept think about that girl, she was so so beautiful, and somehow i felt her gestures to be of pure sincerity, if i could i would bring her back to sg and marry her, lead a simple life with her. I regretted not taking down her number. Never thought i'd be a victim, but i guess the KC there is too strong to resist! Went back shortly, with no action for the night because i was still thinking about that girl. Bought some stewed pork noodles with soup 50baht and had a beer outside my room with my fellow friends and ended the night at 3am thai time.

Woke up the following day at 12pm thai time, we extended our rooms by 5 hours which was priced at 100 baht per hour because our flight was at 8pm thai time and the van was only coming at 6pm. So quickly washed up, and went shopping! We were so pressed for time, didnt buy much, only a pair of haivannas and a yankee's cap, spent alot of time bargaining, had some more street food, and finally rushed back to the hotel and off we went back to the land of a thousand despair's, sighhhhhh.

I miss that place so so much right now. Really laid-back, people riding around without helmets, and the locals were so friendly, always smiling no matter what. The girls, food scenery, shopping, drinks, FREAKIN AWESOME! Im gonna try to get back in dec, im dying to go back already!

Oh yeah one last thing, we stayed at Bel Aire Resort. Booked our rooms through agoda, they had a internet discount, it was 33SGD per night for one superior room. Very very cheap cos 2 people stayed in one room, 8 of us, so 4 rooms. When we arrived at the hotel, we were told they had no more superior rooms, but they've upgraded us for free to 4 family rooms, we coudent believe our luck! The rooms were huge and spacious man, very very nice, price is unbeatable. So all in all, i spend 600SGD( Air fare $200, hotel approx $40, personal expenses $300plus) for this 3D2N trip, too short!

P.S, sorry guys, but my reports are always very long, hahaha i guess i really like to put in even the small details, hope you guys like this report.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeself View Post
Drop dead amazing experience is all i can say. I just flew back to SIN on monday because my leave ended and had range the following day, damn saf! I missed phuket the moment i was packing up, it was sooooooo gooood! where do i start?

Food is definitely cheap, for 2-2.50 dollars, you'd be able to get a decent plate pad thai or fried rice for that matter. I woudent say beers are cheap, rather, i'd say they're affordable. The 330ml bottles of beer over there are usually 100baht, i had a great time downing the san miguel light's! Massage along the roadside( many many shops with the women wearing the a single colored long skirt, pink/yellow/golden/blue) was awesome as well! I paid 300baht for an hour of awesome massage with 15 mins of sauna/steam room, price is decent right!? I chose the same girl for all the 3 days i was there, as her strength was good and she was friendly as well, showing me pictures of her friends and her at phi phi island, didnt provide any special service, but i was okay with it as i just wanted a solid massage.

Nightlife there was insane brothers! They party hard non stop! Haha. Funny thing is i noticed sunday was even more packed than saturday. My friends and i had dinner and ended it way too early at approx 8pm thai time, so since we had so so much time, we decided to walk around and eventually decided to settle down at Roxy A-gogo, girls are really sexy dancing with just G-strings and a bra, so paid for a few beers and spent some time there before walking out and visiting other bars. Headed over to Tiger and noticed it was empty, decided to have a beer below. Girls were fun, we were all playing the jackpot-wooden board game, hahaha quite a good way to while away time. And finally headed over to hollywood, freaking awesome music man! I dived straight into the toilet and was surprised that i got a bone cracking massage by one of the guys in there, their staff, tipped him 20baht. Stayed around the outer cloister since alot of bros recommended me to do that. Had a wine, a few more beers and a tequilla shot, eyes were looking around, but to no avail, until i finally saw quite a curvy tattoed lady( her back was tattoed). Since it wasnt getting any earlier, i decided to make my move and chat her up, after a few more drinks, we were making out on the dance floor, settled price 1000baht ST, so off we went back to my room@ Bel Aire Resort. Sex was amazing, had an ass rim, a bbbj, fucked in all sorts of funny positions and even in the bathroom, i dont know if i was really on form or had way too many drinks but i managed to bonk her for 2 hours that night! Best sex in a long long while! So i felt bat and gave her 1500 in the end, she was very very happy, gave me her number and asked me to call her the next day, which i didnt, hahaa. It was around 450am thai time by now, and i had to wake up at 0700hrs for my phi phi island tour!

I paid 1300baht for the 3-in-1 package tour. This tour included a free shuttle service to my hotel when i arrived in phuket, a free shuttle service from my hotel to the pier to board to the boat to phi phi, a free shuttle service from the pier back to my hotel, and a free shuttle service from my hotel to the airport on the last day. Also we sailed on a large boat to phi phi, maya bay and the monkey island. I felt the price was alright, what do you think bros?

The waters were crazy crystal clear, bought a big bbq corn coated with salt which the lady asked me to feed the fish with it. Haha very cute, the fish would be attracted to the corn and a whole school of them would start nibbling on it around you! Fed the monkey's at another island and went for more snorkling on the next island, breath-taking scenery i tell you! The only complaint i had from this tour was, the waters were so freakkkkin choppy that alot of people on board the boat started puking, didnt make matters any better when we heard the trip to either phi phi or maya bay was gonna be around 90 mins! Felt really horrible, plus extremely tired! So when the tour finally ended we all went back to our hotel to wash up and prepare for the night out once more! Had a supperb seafood dinner, we had 15 dishes, 2 fish, 2 oysters( HUGE, same size as my palm, felt abit disturbed cos of the sheer brutality of its size haha), 2 vegetables, 2 big big bowls of fried rice, 2 squids, 2 chicken dishes, 2 big bowls of tom yum soup and a medium sized friend pork dish, all of us were extremely full and satisfied. All in all, we paid 300baht per person, there were 8 of us, once again the price was awesome! Walked around more after that to let the food digest and then headed over to the beer bar below tiger where we played more of the wooden jackpot board game there with the girls, very fun and simple i'd say, had 99baht san miguel's all night long. As i was walking out, this very very pretty girl, i think shes mixed thai as her features were very sharp, and i swore she was really pretty, hugged me! had a short convo with her,

Her: Hey, where're you from?
Me: Haha, singapore!
Her: Oh, singapore! Better than americans, i like singapore boys! Come sit with me!
Me: Haha, im sorry but im flying back in 2 hours(just a lie) time!
Her: You cant even spend an hour with me? We'll just sit down and drink, you dont have to buy me anything.
Me: Im really sorry, ill come back in 2 months time okay, i promise!

And then i left. But suddenly as the night progressed, my friends and i went to hollywood once more, i kept think about that girl, she was so so beautiful, and somehow i felt her gestures to be of pure sincerity, if i could i would bring her back to sg and marry her, lead a simple life with her. I regretted not taking down her number. Never thought i'd be a victim, but i guess the KC there is too strong to resist! Went back shortly, with no action for the night because i was still thinking about that girl. Bought some stewed pork noodles with soup 50baht and had a beer outside my room with my fellow friends and ended the night at 3am thai time.

Woke up the following day at 12pm thai time, we extended our rooms by 5 hours which was priced at 100 baht per hour because our flight was at 8pm thai time and the van was only coming at 6pm. So quickly washed up, and went shopping! We were so pressed for time, didnt buy much, only a pair of haivannas and a yankee's cap, spent alot of time bargaining, had some more street food, and finally rushed back to the hotel and off we went back to the land of a thousand despair's, sighhhhhh.

I miss that place so so much right now. Really laid-back, people riding around without helmets, and the locals were so friendly, always smiling no matter what. The girls, food scenery, shopping, drinks, FREAKIN AWESOME! Im gonna try to get back in dec, im dying to go back already!

Oh yeah one last thing, we stayed at Bel Aire Resort. Booked our rooms through agoda, they had a internet discount, it was 33SGD per night for one superior room. Very very cheap cos 2 people stayed in one room, 8 of us, so 4 rooms. When we arrived at the hotel, we were told they had no more superior rooms, but they've upgraded us for free to 4 family rooms, we coudent believe our luck! The rooms were huge and spacious man, very very nice, price is unbeatable. So all in all, i spend 600SGD( Air fare $200, hotel approx $40, personal expenses $300plus) for this 3D2N trip, too short!

P.S, sorry guys, but my reports are always very long, hahaha i guess i really like to put in even the small details, hope you guys like this report.
Good Fr...thank you for writing such a good FR.. look like you have join me.. from the moment i reach Phuket Airport i am already planning for my next Phuket Trip.. The Kong Tao is too strong... MY Bro 21 here is already xian about Phuket but i am not.. but cant blame him.. 4 trip to phuket in less than a year..

I have to agree that Hollywood is one of the best club in phuket.. cant find any replacement in Singapore...

I am planning to go in Dec or Jan when i am not so busy with work
Old 21-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff on the FR man, treeself!

Haven't read such a detailed report of the happenings there!

Just a Q there, 8 guys only 4 rooms? then how did U manage to up the lady the 1st night? 2 guys 2 girls in a room? SEXCITING! Haha..

Aiyah, 4 trips in 8 months confirm sianz la.. After SXX island, now to the SXX Capital loh! Woooo....
Old 21-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
treeself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha Bro sentinel21, you're spot on, it was the first time that ive tried such a thing, it was quite an experience really, 2 guys and 2 girls in the same room bonking away, hahaah, quite funny at first but after that we just coudent be bothered, apparently the girls werent bothered as well! Ha, thanks bro rapier, would definitely want to head back in dec, but its high season and the air fares would be mad expensive right?
Old 21-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Tigerzbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

3D2N will too short! Went there last year 5D4N and find it still not enough... This time will be going for longer...
Old 22-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hahaha Bro sentinel21, you're spot on, it was the first time that ive tried such a thing, it was quite an experience really, 2 guys and 2 girls in the same room bonking away, hahaah, quite funny at first but after that we just coudent be bothered, apparently the girls werent bothered as well! Ha, thanks bro rapier, would definitely want to head back in dec, but its high season and the air fares would be mad expensive right?
look out at Silkair sometime it cheaper than budget airline.. hotel still stay at kelly hotel etc... will do dun need 5 stars.. as most all 5 stars hotel required joiner fee

Bro Sentinel21 maybe we can try that next time.. 4 trip there we always f alone....
Old 22-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
look out at Silkair sometime it cheaper than budget airline.. hotel still stay at kelly hotel etc... will do dun need 5 stars.. as most all 5 stars hotel required joiner fee

Bro Sentinel21 maybe we can try that next time.. 4 trip there we always f alone....
If I'm going back to Phuket, it will most probably be next year loh.. but will NEVER NEVER fly budget air liao.. I flew 4 times by Jetstar, 3 times delayed for at least 3hrs each way, so total wasted like 18 hrs liao!! Silkair will be the way to go!

Hotel will most probably go back to Kelly's Hotel at Nanai Road.. Good friends with the Australian owner, Tim liao.. Haha.. Last trip there was totally lavish since it was a Bachelor's Party.. Booked the entire Penthouse level with 2 rooms and almost all of the rooms at the level below.. so it was like 5 guys, 5 rooms including 2 Penthouses.. The Penthouse itself can sleep like 6-8 pple.. but since groom paying, just whack la, and of cos he took the big Penthouse, I took the smaller one.. Loved it cos U can bonk under the stars with a 180 view of the Patong! 2 sides of the room are balcony with unobstructed view and no other taller buildings within 300m range.. Haha..

No way are we sharing a room esp with girls around! I haven't got my toned body and 6 packs yet! Hahaha!
Old 22-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
If I'm going back to Phuket, it will most probably be next year loh.. but will NEVER NEVER fly budget air liao.. I flew 4 times by Jetstar, 3 times delayed for at least 3hrs each way, so total wasted like 18 hrs liao!! Silkair will be the way to go!

Hotel will most probably go back to Kelly's Hotel at Nanai Road.. Good friends with the Australian owner, Tim liao.. Haha.. Last trip there was totally lavish since it was a Bachelor's Party.. Booked the entire Penthouse level with 2 rooms and almost all of the rooms at the level below.. so it was like 5 guys, 5 rooms including 2 Penthouses.. The Penthouse itself can sleep like 6-8 pple.. but since groom paying, just whack la, and of cos he took the big Penthouse, I took the smaller one.. Loved it cos U can bonk under the stars with a 180 view of the Patong! 2 sides of the room are balcony with unobstructed view and no other taller buildings within 300m range.. Haha..

No way are we sharing a room esp with girls around! I haven't got my toned body and 6 packs yet! Hahaha!
yah cos after you top up eveything to fly with budget you just need to pay a few more can fly silk air liao.. food provided.. luggage up to 20kg.. lesser delay.

So far only Kelly hotel is the best thou room is abit old but the size of the room cover it. i dun mind the next time i go back kelly i wil take the penthouse
Old 23-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh right! my long awaited virgin trip is coming! im flying to phuket tomorrow! will be bringing my laptop there to do live FR!
Old 24-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion View Post
oh right! my long awaited virgin trip is coming! im flying to phuket tomorrow! will be bringing my laptop there to do live FR!
just check into the hotel. staying at palmyra patong resort. paid about SGD$40.00. the room is like hotel 81. witht he price i paid for there is nothing to complain but the swimming pool is absolutely fabulous! damn nice.

gonna charge out of hotel n hunt for food!

xchange rate is no good at SGD$1 = 22.45 baht.
Old 26-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kaysir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, im gg to phuket patong in december. its my first time there.

anyone can recommend me any cheap decent hotels to stay? preferrably close to bangla road.

and which are the clubs and pubs which i should not miss? i only know club hollywood.

what are the things to do there??
phiphi island etc

lastly any good food places?

thanks guys!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1