The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hollywood? its been close since.. I got into trouble with them... i used to be batam king as i alone can go batam take last ferry.. Very risky move but i am a risk taker. I have problem entering indonesia again as i got into trouble with the Snake head there.. But after quite some time i decide to return any senior bros want to go?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kheang4484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hellboy . When are you going ?
Old 12-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
Hollywood? its been close since.. I got into trouble with them... i used to be batam king as i alone can go batam take last ferry.. Very risky move but i am a risk taker. I have problem entering indonesia again as i got into trouble with the Snake head there.. But after quite some time i decide to return any senior bros want to go?
What's the big risk on going alone and take last ferry ??
Old 12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! I used to cheong alone before! Quite safe if you stay away from drugs and FL in those Disco.Btw, what's the popular farm now? Kum sia!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yelnats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hI Bro
i just came back from batam last week ... went to pacific palace disco .. wow so cool ... but couldn't get a FL . So bad luck
Old 13-08-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
What's the big risk on going alone and take last ferry ??
he didn't bring his torch light
Old 14-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

i not sure when wait for senior to jio lor.. that time risky because i was captured by the pimp and they took my particulars and pic claiming the girl i booked ran away an accused me to pay.. they took my passport from the hotel i was staying as they have many connection.. they took me to the brothel and their office underground and hold me in their office. They were aggressive but i managed to sneak out as some of the girls from the brothel helped me.. As i frequent there they know me. I managed to escaped to waiting a the ferry station to return to singapore the police and driver there were already hunting for me as one of the police ask my name but i lie and gave the slip and return to singapore.. They even came to singapore to hunt me down as they waiting outside my door. I gave my statment to the police after almost 2 weeks they gave up as i kept very low profile. But one of the girls from the brothel there called me not to return as they going to break my legs of kill me if they see me again.. That my summary of my adventure in Batam..
Old 14-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Hmm...so serious huh? Until they came to sillypore to look for u. U macam MSK leh...Kekeke..

Tink u better give Batam a miss.....
Old 14-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

msk ? wats that..? ya lor they really came stand outside my house till 12 plus.. lucky i got bros recce and look out for me..
Old 15-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
msk ? wats that..?
Mas Selamat..
Old 15-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

is selamat datang.. because they want be back..
Old 16-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i not sure when wait for senior to jio lor.. that time risky because i was captured by the pimp and they took my particulars and pic claiming the girl i booked ran away an accused me to pay.. they took my passport from the hotel i was staying as they have many connection.. they took me to the brothel and their office underground and hold me in their office. They were aggressive but i managed to sneak out as some of the girls from the brothel helped me.. As i frequent there they know me. I managed to escaped to waiting a the ferry station to return to singapore the police and driver there were already hunting for me as one of the police ask my name but i lie and gave the slip and return to singapore.. They even came to singapore to hunt me down as they waiting outside my door. I gave my statment to the police after almost 2 weeks they gave up as i kept very low profile. But one of the girls from the brothel there called me not to return as they going to break my legs of kill me if they see me again.. That my summary of my adventure in Batam..
Nice story. U expect us to believe all this ??
They took ur passport from the hotel and yet u claim to escape and return to Singapore ? How u managed to do that without ur passport ? U learned from Took(Huang Na murderer) ?

They lock u up in their underground office but the girls have access to it and let u escape ??

U say everybody there know u cuz u frequent there and yet at the ferry terminal u can lie about ur name and slip away.

They hunt u down to ur doorstep and u can still keep low profile ??

This reminds me of a old Balai true story posted some time back maybe like 8 years back here on SB. But ur story hardly sounds concrete.
Try harder next time.
Old 16-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
he didn't bring his torch light
How are u bro ?
Long time no see no hear !
Old 16-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my recent experience in Batam, not really a FR.Just got back from Batam today. I must say prices of everthing in Batam now is sky rocket. Taxi is 50k now.Cewet is min. 400k now.I stayed in Panarama which cost S$70/nite which i thought is the only thing resonable in BT.Got the cewek from Permata and bonked her three times from 3 pm.She was very accommodative and BBBJ was heaven.I was suprised how smooth her skin can be for an indon.I only found smooth skin cewek in China so far.Went to Golden prawn for dinner after much recommendation from the hotel's driver.KNN, the price was farking expensive and my ride to and from cost me 180k rupiah.Should have listened to my cewek and went for Winsor instead.At nite, went back hotel to continue my olympic with my cewek.The next morning, while she prepared to ciao, she demaned tips. I gave her 50k as i thought it was quite sufficient.She then made hell of noise demanding for more, i asked to take it or F off!That was the only down side of my renzdevous this time.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 16-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

i just returned from batam today since thursday 14 aug. We stayed at harbour bay amir hotel. I really like this hotel coz the room is nice and new and you can access internet at the lobby and while having breakfast. There having promotion rate now at 235k for superior and 290 for executive. ( superior room without mini bar). I tooked some photos of the room. Its nice with large bed. On the first day, we got a girl at jungle minda and cant remember the name. Attitude soso and service. We had dinner at gordiva at bcs shopping mall. 4 person including the girl, the bill around $150k. The next day, we went to my fav haunt- bougeinville ktv , near to windsor foodcourt. It was quite late when we reach there around 5 pm, i guess. Me and my friend booked the girl at same place but cant remember their name. Hehe. Mine was 350 k , and the friend of mine was 400k. During dinner time, we decided to have seafood at windsor foodcourt. While having dinner, their friends from same ktv came to our table to chat with my girl for a while. My eyes was looking at this girl called- ima (no 107) from bougeinville. Slim , fair and not bad looking. She will be my next target but not sure of her attitude. Anyone try her before? . After dinner , we just back to hotel coz too tired to go disco. I am looking forward to try girl 107 next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread