The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
FR on Baobei by emmanuelle:

- Looks: 8/10
She looks like those comestics stall lady. She is typical, sexy and chio thai lady

Body: She said it was b cup. Feels soft and nice and fits nicely into your hands. Slim waist and attractive overall package.

Friendliness/Attitude: No horse run. Strong GF feel, she is very accomodating and very nice attitude, where you will feel you got your money's worth and more!

The BBBJ was sexy and wet.The pussy was wet and tight, the feeling of my dick penerating inside was an awesome experience.

Pussy as shaven, tight and wet. End one round with CIM and one round with normal fj. Like to be paint

FJ was active and she love to ride and very accomdating and service well.

For guys who have always fantasized making love to hot thai lady, wait no more. She is the one!

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
FR on Angeline:

- Looks: 8/10
She looks like those comestics stall lady. She is typical, sexy and chio indo chinese OL with nice make-up.

Body: She said it was b cup. Feels soft and nice and fits nicely into your hands. Slim waist and attractive overall package.

Friendliness/Attitude: No horse run. Strong GF feel, she is very accomodating and very nice attitude, where you will feel you got your money's worth and more!

For guys who have always fantasized making love to a young indo chinese lady, wait no more. She is the one!

The BBBJ was sexy and wet.The pussy was wet and tight, the feeling of my dick penerating inside was an
awesome experience
'Nuff said
Old 11-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
I don't quite get it. The choice of the word consort. You are her consort. She chose you. what does that imply? So she can fuck around and you can't?

Be safe. Don't be literally chopped.
He is at the final stage of KC virus. No point advising
Old 11-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Definition of 'consort' - a wife, husband, or companion, in particular the spouse of a reigning monarch.

I believe a bro above has dropped bigger hint lol
Yup I did check the dictionary ,,, i got that. But is he playing the part? If he is , he is willing to be pussywhipped?

I always find this type of story amusing ...to be chosen by a whore ...
Old 11-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Definition of 'consort' - a wife, husband, or companion, in particular the spouse of a reigning monarch.

I believe a bro above has dropped bigger hint lol
Her highness lol???
Bro Justine is actually a nice fella so please cut him some slack😊
Old 11-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just landed fr Shanghai at dawn...contacted okt to book Sushi for noon. In a nutshell....great service...first to get me to unsaddled my load riding me....managed to attempt 2nd round but had to stop when i took too long to shoot. French linguist..
But at the end of the day...just missing that X facor despite offering a beautiful package.....but that is just me....i value chemistry than the deed alone..
Old 11-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Yup I did check the dictionary ,,, i got that. But is he playing the part? If he is , he is willing to be pussywhipped?

I always find this type of story amusing ...to be chosen by a whore ...
I think this topic has been discussed to death.

We all know the pleasure, affection, and intimacy of GFE is subject to our ability to pay, that it is in part a service and marketing technique. But intimacy is also messy. Perhaps some bros gamble on the 1% chance that there is really a deeper emotional connection between two people here

Who knows.... One scholar calls it the 'authentic delusion of mutuality'
Old 11-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramseyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for LustVegas Kendre...

Looks: 90% close to pict. pretty, small sharp face. skin tone is darker. Abt 24YO.

Body: Petite size, B boobs. Very soft and nice to grab. Skin is
very smooth. Great to touch and caress.

BBBJ: standard

FJ: Allows painting, sensual kissing and frenching. Her lips is very soft.
She can ride pretty well, but not long. Her figure is good, esp. the
view in doggy is excellent. Her pussy is warm and tight. Cum in no time
in doggy position.

GFE: speak quite good english. Likes to cuddle and easy to chat with.

Overall a pretty decent bonk. Recommend for Bros who enjoy petite girls
and good GFE. She's pretty new to this trade. Bros do support and treat her well.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramseyho View Post
Short FR for LustVegas Kendre...

....... And good GFE. She's pretty new to this trade. Bros do support and treat her well.
99% will tell you they are new to the trade.....but amazing how they pick up the skill so quivly...
Old 11-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Just landed fr Shanghai at dawn...contacted okt to book Sushi for noon. In a nutshell....great service...first to get me to unsaddled my load riding me....managed to attempt 2nd round but had to stop when i took too long to shoot. French linguist..
But at the end of the day...just missing that X facor despite offering a beautiful package.....but that is just me....i value chemistry than the deed alone..
Thats true, chemistry n GFE are essential.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
'Nuff said
Are u teacher? Very good at catching those naughty students that hand in plagiarised essays

But the girl mentioned, her full-body photo look quite ok, and taken on-site. Price also attractive, on the lower side.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pratmonster3094 is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Sorry bro...dont mind me asking, 8/10 for body/face/bbbj n i guessed probably used both your shots...what sort of "arousing" or "interesting" stuff were u actually looking for?
Hi Bro,

Nah I didnt get 2 shots. After the first one, she was getting all lazy. In a sense that she wasn't so hyper active and initiative on making her clients aroused to get an interesting experience out of it. It was either she was tired or something. More like I was the person whom was arousing her more than she was to me. Really unhappy and glad u enjoyed your session with her...haizzzz really disappointed. Expectations led to disappointments.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
'Nuff said
for someone like me who is a cai niao to this, thanks. your warning saves me and some bros here from being conned.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 8
Siamshiok94 is one of the Best!Siamshiok94 is one of the Best!Siamshiok94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxxlix View Post
bro is fon a redhead now or another hair color?
Black hair now
Old 11-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ultimately all chionging bros knows the modus operandi of these women. Whether the girl is the 99% or the exclusive 1%, only time will tell. But I believe we all already know the risks involved and when one has decided to go against statistics and follow their instincts, we as fellow chiongsters can only wish the person well.

If the person can accept the girl's past and accept her offers of flying him over, then so be it. Life is unpredictable so some of us prefer to live for the moment.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
actually she chose me as her consort (a hint who she is). free bonks just like a gf, she virtually am willing to pay for me to fly over every other week for a meetup and stayover.
unlike most ladies, she is not in debt. actually she comes from a quite well to do family. thats why she can afford ...well me.
I totally love this kind of things happening. It shows the stigma of prostitution diminishing. Girls enjoy gender equality and are liberated from this social stigma so they see prostitution as a fun and well paying job. They not necessary have to come from debt-ridden background or poor family. They just hop by SG for a short stint to earn some quick bucks, buy their favorite bags/mobiles and party before heading home. Seriously if pussy can earn money, the question is why not right?.

Somemore in bro justine123's case, looks like he is being partially BaoYang by this girl already. Women power! Kudos!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1