The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 11-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
FR for my weekend bonk...

Lady: Fon
Stable: Regent Lust

return to the same den at the east again this week. No MRT nearby. But got a bus stop just outside and takes abt 10 min to nearest MRT by bus.

Apartment: 7/10
Clean and spacious room w attached toilet. But toilet light still not fixed. Toilet seat is loosen and lady almost fell into toilet bowl. Hee hee.

Look: 7.5/10
It's her in the photo but taken a few years back. She is now 25 and tanned. Still sweet.

Body: 7.5/10
Slim as what I hv always asked for. No scar but 2 tattoos on both arms and a piercing at the belly. Good height at ard 1.65. Not too short nor too tall.

Boobs: 6.5/10
Real A+ or B-, a bit too small for my liking though. She finds it ticklish but still let me lick her nips till she can't control. Guess it is her sensitive spot.

Bbbj: 7/10
Not a fan but she does well.

Frenching: 7/10
Only slight French, not deep ones.

FJ: 7.5/10
Tight and accommodate all my requests for various positions.

GFE: 8/10
Speak English quite well. 2nd time to SG and worked in a club during her 1st stint. Very hardworking and good attitude. She does not know how to do massage but still tried her best.

Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: not likey because I prefer at least a B size.

Happy Bonking.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Just curious but do u mean the lady is Queen?

Gonna miss her as she told me that she is not coming back but planning to continue her study. Happy for her that she is quitting this line.

Good luck to u and treat her well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
well guys, been some time. am officially retiring from bonking as i am hooked up with a lady met sometime here last month.

loved the various comments made by everyone here, its my go-to site even without the bonking as there are so many colorful characters here.

actually she chose me as her consort (a hint who she is). free bonks just like a gf, she virtually am willing to pay for me to fly over every other week for a meetup and stayover.

unlike most ladies, she is not in debt. actually she comes from a quite well to do family. thats why she can afford ...well me.

she is no longer based in bkk so guys can stop calling her for a meet up, since if you are in bkk, you are not in the same part as her.

thank you for all the strong FR, a good honest community, for a common...well a bit unsavory interest we all share. once i got into the negatives and didnt want to contribute but thanks to a few members, i got back up to positive and been more active and contributing then.

will check back every now and then esp with the energizer bunny mascot we now have. take care all!
Old 11-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Just curious but do u mean the lady is Queen?

Gonna miss her as she told me that she is not coming back but planning to continue her study. Happy for her that she is quitting this line.

Good luck to u and treat her well!
haiz... tried before burn before have gems la...

but really their mindset and culture not really the same as us....

theres a lot of discover... but what u find may not be what its looking right now...
Old 11-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Any fr from pammie Tammie ? Hehee
Old 11-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Any fr from pammie Tammie ? Hehee
sexsenses getting a bit greedy liaoz... looking at their price slowly going up...
Old 11-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
haiz... tried before burn before have gems la...

but really their mindset and culture not really the same as us....

theres a lot of discover... but what u find may not be what its looking right now...
I was with one who came here sometime last year too. Don't mind her past because I have my own dirty shit too, but eventually it didn't work out between us because of other matters (which, are prevalent in normal relationships too).

That kinda explains why I've been in retirement for the past couple of months. Doubt I'll chiong as hard as before though, so I'm keeping that retirement tag on for the time being. Might be getting into a normal relationship in the near future for a change of pace (haha)

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
I was with one who came here sometime last year too. Don't mind her past because I have my own dirty shit too, but eventually it didn't work out between us because of other matters (which, are prevalent in normal relationships too).

That kinda explains why I've been in retirement for the past couple of months. Doubt I'll chiong as hard as before though, so I'm keeping that retirement tag on for the time being. Might be getting into a normal relationship in the near future for a change of pace (haha)
For good for bad wish them the best.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post

well advices normally dont work one...

this lesson must be learnt the hard way sadly
Old 11-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
For good for bad wish them the best.
I known of FL girls who keep guys on their side just to balance the emotional aspect of being in control....the other side of being at the mercy of customers..... Just like the maids have their banglas just to balance being at the mercy of their employers. As long as you know what you are in for....using one another and not taking it seriously haha... Consort or no consort....or boyfriend for real? Or just a pet lol.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
I known of FL girls who keep guys on their side just to balance the emotional aspect of being in control....the other side of being at the mercy of customers..... Just like the maids have their banglas just to balance being at the mercy of their employers. As long as you know what you are in for....using one another and not taking it seriously haha... Consort or no consort....or boyfriend for real? Or just a pet lol.
Maybe yes maybe no as long as they are happy la😂😊
Old 11-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Maybe yes maybe no as long as they are happy la😂😊
Yea man. No need to over analyse such things. Live the moment. Things come and go in life. Finally all of us will be cremated to become ashes.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BodhiPutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nan (teeruklover)

Damn bad day for me booked nan with bro SK today. Leave house drive to petrol kiosk to draw from atm, atm got no cash thought maybe drive near the location got atm. Drive down to the place everywhere jam nvm tried to go shopping centre no lot, drive to petrol kiosk no atm... Parked at petrol kiosk run to the atm draw cash alr 30 min late.

Finally arrived at the place Nan opened the door for me.

Apartment: 7/10
Cosy apartment only thing is Nan room light spoil lol

Look: 7.5/10
I would say 80% same as the picture

Body: 8.5/10
Not for boobs lover but it is exactly what i was looking for slim with very nice ass

Boobs: 6.5/10
Like i said not for boobs lover

Bbbj: 8.5/10
Good BBBj no teeth and wet with slurping sound

Frenching: 9/10
This girls tongue is wild

FJ: 7.5/10
Her pussy is tight she straddled me on top and kept grinding i bth tried to stop her but she kept going came 2 soon lol

GFE: 7/10
Pretty average wish I had more time to spend with her

Overall: 7.5/10
Experience was good overall but could have been better if only i had arrived on time
RTF: probably not

Janny was there having dinner or lunch at the picture have to say she is damn pretty exactly like in her pics definitely worth checking out

And to end the horrible day their neighbour's cat keep shouting at me while waiting for the lift.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
sexsenses getting a bit greedy liaoz... looking at their price slowly going up...
Agree...except for Hope,..the others donor look like150 ....
Old 11-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yea man. No need to over analyse such things. Live the moment. Things come and go in life. Finally all of us will be cremated to become ashes.
Lol....ya maybe sounded a bit too serious... But we are playing with entities with intellect and emotion..not robots so need to be aware that we can trigger reactions from the FLs for better or for worse.... N if we are not careful we might also end up paying a price for any indescretion.if the FL are happy serving...we get a happy time...otherwise when we get reluctant ones with crabby and crappy attitude haha.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many good FR for Nan... want to go but no transport.. some more in the east and not accessible by MRT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1