The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twistedclam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
New account with few posts too.
I have never felt the need to create an account to post before as I believe that most other providers (eg Mistress Su, OMM, Princess Yura) are already well covered by other reviewers although I must admit I have previously considered posting a review for Mistress Su as I feel she is far and away better than the rest in terms of value for money if you can speak Chinese.

As a long time lurker on this forum, I merely thought to share this option since it may not be as well known to others, that this is an option, precisely because the ad does not really mention it as an option.

If I was the husband and I could be bothered to do this, wouldn’t I also just amend the ad on locanto to expressly say that is an option?

Anyway I hope I don’t sound too triggered above since I don’t really care
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedclam View Post
I have never felt the need to create an account to post before as I believe that most other providers (eg Mistress Su, OMM, Princess Yura) are already well covered by other reviewers although I must admit I have previously considered posting a review for Mistress Su as I feel she is far and away better than the rest in terms of value for money if you can speak Chinese.

As a long time lurker on this forum, I merely thought to share this option since it may not be as well known to others, that this is an option, precisely because the ad does not really mention it as an option.

If I was the husband and I could be bothered to do this, wouldn’t I also just amend the ad on locanto to expressly say that is an option?

Anyway I hope I don’t sound too triggered above since I don’t really care
Sure - if legit, thanks for the contribution! Don't think you can blame others for being careful though. It's just the treacherous waters we swim in online. Lots of scams in BDSM.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedclam View Post
I have never felt the need to create an account to post before as I believe that most other providers (eg Mistress Su, OMM, Princess Yura) are already well covered by other reviewers although I must admit I have previously considered posting a review for Mistress Su
For the record I should add the above is just my subjective preference and I think the other established providers in the community, some of whom I have tried and some of which I have mentioned above, generally all provide a good service and I appreciate their professionalism and efforts which I have no complaints about and I have never found meeting any of them (even if I did not return) to be a waste of money
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
Sure - if legit, thanks for the contribution! Don't think you can blame others for being careful though. It's just the treacherous waters we swim in online. Lots of scams in BDSM.
Understand - I have probably been insulated from all this since I generally have only gone for those who are well established and have many positive reviews and not really been a pioneer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1