The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
I thought you said, you own a 3-storey villa(12X20) facing Saigon River(actually it's Song Rach Ong Lon) in Trung Son, Binh Chanh(connected to D8 by a small bridge). There are 2 Lau De(formerly only one) just before the small bridge.

D8 is not GL of HCMC. Most of the out-of-town WLs live in D8(working class area) and work in bia om/massage/etc. in D1,D3,D5,D10, etc...You can see
them riding Honda@,SH,Attila, etc. to work via Cau Chu Y(Y-shaped bridge) starting from 5pm. Now through Cau Tam(temporary bridge) at Tran Thuan Khai; passing T O K Y O Hotel, as Cau Chu Y is partially demolished for reconstruction.
You need to wait for the new bridge; extending Nguyen Van Cuu through Nancy market to D4...to D8(Duong Ba Trac) to Trung Son, Binh Chanh, for
the property to boom. At present, Trung Son is very much neglected and security is almost nonexistent. Are you still operating your frog leg porridge outlets in D7?
Old 04-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
You need to wait for the new bridge; extending Nguyen Van Cuu through Nancy market to D4...to D8(Duong Ba Trac) to Trung Son, Binh Chanh, for the property to boom. At present, Trung Son is very much neglected and security is almost nonexistent. Are you still operating your frog leg porridge outlets in D7?

You do know the place very well. You must have been based there for quite a long time already. How do i operate the frog leg porridge outlets when i have relocated back to Singapore for almost a year already? i hold a different point of view for trung son. Property prices there have risen quite a bit for the past few years. Last time when i was there, security was really bad there but now with the ABC school there, security have been beefed up.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

singaporean can own property there? is it to collect rental? is it complicated to own?

oops off topic liao.
I am log in vietcupid.com. so far not find one yet.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
I need a break! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still prefer a viet spouse.[/QUOTE]
hi bro TM, me too also prefer viet girl than other foreign countries gal..but if looking for decent viet gal u have to get some1 u know to introduce or go thru matchmaking @@ so whats ur plan?
Old 04-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for those who have vietnamese wife or GF in Singapore. Popular viet singer coming to town in August. I'm sure your GF or wife will be happy about the news.

Singaporean beauty queen to join Charming Vietnam gala

A Singaporean beauty queen will attend Thanh Nien’s 13th annual “Charming Vietnam” gala to be held in Singapore this August.
Miss Chinatown Singapore 2006 Leow Cai Ling will participate in a fashion show at the event, which runs August 18-19.

Charming Vietnam (Duyen Dang Viet Nam) was founded in 1994 to raise funds for the Nguyen Thai Binh Scholarship Fund for economically disadvantaged students. Every year the even showcases singers, dancers, models and other artists in a variety of performances.

It has provided more than 5,000 scholarships worth over VND7 billion (US$436,000).

Ling will be accompanied by Nagis Abu Masawwir, a famous Singaporean model.

The Singaporeans will share the stage with Vietnamese pop stars such as My Linh, Dam Vinh Hung and My Tam as well as overseas Vietnamese singers Tuan Ngoc and Huong Lan.

Twenty-three Vietnamese beauty queens, including Miss Vietnam 2006 Mai Phuong Thuy, will also participate in the show.

Organizers have invited several other overseas models, singers and artists, hoping to boost cultural exchange among Vietnamese and foreigners.

Deputy Prime Minister Pham Gia Khiem has expressed interest in taking the gala to the US to help boost Vietnam-US ties and act as a bridge between overseas Vietnamese and their homeland.

In 2005, Charming Vietnam was held abroad for the first time in Australia.

Those interested in attending may contact Thanh Nien Travel for tours to the gala at 287 Le Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 15, District 11 or via phone at (08) 8640780, 090 860 7096 or 090 821 0953.

Reported by Da Ly – Translated by Tuong Nhi
Old 04-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Botar, u vietnamese newspaper reporter huh? Hijack my threads to post your news. Thanks for your effort but i do not think that i need these news in my thread
Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post
singaporean can own property there? is it to collect rental? is it complicated to own?
oops off topic liao.
I am log in vietcupid.com. so far not find one yet.
There are many ways than one for singaporean to own properties in vietnam. One of the ways is to marry a vietnamese in Vietnam.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Nowadays got a lot of bros who has been to vietnam a few times for fun and suddenly become expert of vietnam. Some are based in Saigon for less than 2 years, earn peanuts there and still think he damm powerful there. Bro, u lost huh? never see you post for so long
busy like fark....also sick for one week....
Old 04-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Sick for one week? flu or dengue? better take care hor
Old 04-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sick for one week? flu or dengue? better take care hor
Flu...cough....sore throat....
Old 04-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
There are many ways than one for singaporean to own properties in vietnam. One of the ways is to marry a vietnamese in Vietnam.
marry vietnamese in singapore can? seems many sg guys also like.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonice82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how did ur family members reacted when u told them u're marrying ur vietnam partner? just curious.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post
marry vietnamese in singapore can? seems many sg guys also like.
If you marry vietnamese spouse in singapore, then the properties have to be placed under your spouse name lor.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need a break! View Post
I still prefer a viet spouse.
hi bro TM, me too also prefer viet girl than other foreign countries gal..but if looking for decent viet gal u have to get some1 u know to introduce or go thru matchmaking @@ so whats ur plan?[/QUOTE]

maybe through agency but not at the moment. mentally not prepared.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
i think maybe u drink too much. take care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1