The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
At Macau possibly? Then again, it may be a pink hello kitty Suzuki? You will never know.

hmm...that lambo guy did not look like gila or seow ley....but it was quite dark and I didn't wear specs...
Old 04-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
hmm...that lambo guy did not look like gila or seow ley....but it was quite dark and I didn't wear specs...
I saw a black Farrari F430 in Macau's carpark. Do not know which big towkay owns it. No other cars come close to it! Maybe it belongs to one of the big hangers last night.

FYI, I just bought a Ch***y QQ, it really kills kills. I had it painted lumi-green!

Best
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hello Dear Mr/Miss hangflower,

Pls dun get angry for nothing. It's bad for ur health.

Obviously, there is bad blood between u n Vice Chairman n bro ME. I dun know what they hv done to u, but let's forgive n forget, OK?

You should emulate bro fallen.angel who has a "big heart" n has accepted my criticisms n those of others n thus hv earned my respect.
Indeed, bro FallenAngel has gotten my respect as well. Cerntainly not this stalker and loser Hangflower.

Well bro WB, long time no cheong with you too. Seems like you are doing very well and going strong in the BY matters. You are the champion BY king and we should do a get together soon. I will be down to DC tonight for SH, do let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 04-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I saw a black Farrari F430 in Macau's carpark. Do not know which big towkay owns it. No other cars come close to it! Maybe it belongs to one of the big hangers last night.

FYI, I just bought a Ch***y QQ, it really kills kills. I had it painted lumi-green!

Best
LDH

I have a Chery QQ too...when I go and fetch PRC girls I tell them this is made in China and they all very proud to sit in it!!!....
Old 04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ok, i get the hint. I will go get me a cherry QQ pronto
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 04-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
vellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of light

QQ is the pick up chick mobile now? I am so confused
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellamoose View Post
QQ is the pick up chick mobile now? I am so confused
Can get a Volvo too...also owned by Geely....

Yup QQ is a chick magnet now....my prc chick even ask me drive her to East Coast Park to make out in the QQ! She is proud of the fact I drive a Made in China Car and Have a Made in China chick!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yup QQ is a chick magnet now....my prc chick even ask me drive her to East Coast Park to make out in the QQ! She is proud of the fact I drive a Made in China Car and Have a Made in China chick!
Bro.. You are hilarious !!!
Cheers and have a great sabbathical.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

QQ is, no doubts about it, the CHICK car of the year! It is also coincidentally the best internet chat software you can find. Both are highly appealing to PRC chicks or chickens alike.

Have fun bro, it will be a good break.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 04-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Ok ok, i get the hint. I will go get me a cherry QQ pronto
Thought your favorite is CHERRY the singer at DC - hahahaha

Best
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 05-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro.. You are hilarious !!!
Cheers and have a great sabbathical.
I will be out of action this wed thur fri sat....but unfortunately will have alot of time to surf sammyboy...let me gather jokes and come here to entertain you guys...

Btw I am at chapter 4 of the Paul Getty book now thanks to bro WB's recommendation....my sunday will be spent reading the book...
Old 05-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
And I have no bad blood with this hangflower guy and I don't know him....he started bladdering about other people and I just chided him and he turned his attention on me....now he is aiming at Obama....not worth getting angry over him....btw I received an SMS from 2200 from President Obama...I wonder how did you do that???
Hi bro ME,

Good luck to ur investments. Make lots of money in a few yrs n BY 25-30 gals/women of ur choice!! That is only half the no of women BY-ed by a local tycoon in the early 60s.

Could Vice Chairman n Chairman be identical twins??

Cheers!

Quote:
Indeed, bro FallenAngel has gotten my respect as well. Cerntainly not this stalker and loser Hangflower.

Well bro WB, long time no cheong with you too. Seems like you are doing very well and going strong in the BY matters. You are the champion BY king and we should do a get together soon. I will be down to DC tonight for SH, do let me know if you are interested.....
Hi bro LDH,

I would love to cheong w/ u anytime.

I'm no BY king as I'm still very new to this game.

Unfortunately, yesterday I was very busy from 12 noon until 1030PM. I attended a luncheon meeting, then had to meet a BAO-ee in our new place, followed by dinner w/ 2 gals, etc.

Pls call me again. Would like to intro a new bro to u guys as he is also very experienced n successful in BY-ing.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good Afternoon!

Another craze w/ PRC gals is IPhone4 16G or 32G. Almost every PRC gal I know either has one or is dying to get one.

A PRC gal in Jakarta flew to a small island B near SG n spent the nite w/ me, in exchange for an IPhone4 which I bought here. She is a tall SYT who agreed to be BY-ed by me when she was here on visitor pass 4-5 months ago but the deal wasn't consummated bcos she got the flu on the day we were to start our RS. She was pissed off bcos I wanted to postpone BY for 6 days. She rejected my subsequent higher offers! When her student visa was rejected, she ended up in 金莎in Jakarta. Was it worth the trip? Yes!! She will be coming in Jan on a singer permit.

A pretty Hubei SYT, a supposedly non-WL living in SZ, whom I hv never met n w/ whom I hv done video call also asks me abt the phone. It's much more expensive in China!?? She wants me to bring one to her when I visit HK. She will transfer money to me in SG to buy it. What if I decide to keep the money? Perhaps she is very confident that I can never resist her beautiful pussy.

BTW, a former BAO-ee, also in Jakarta, called me the other n said her singer permit was approved! She asked if I was going to keep her as before. I was noncommittal as I really couldn't handle more than 2 gals at one time. She was quite pissed off but I know she will agree to ST arrangement. She has also mentioned getting THE PHONE!

Cheers n stay Alpha,

Bro WB
Old 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
I will be out of action this wed thur fri sat....but unfortunately will have alot of time to surf sammyboy...let me gather jokes and come here to entertain you guys...

Btw I am at chapter 4 of the Paul Getty book now thanks to bro WB's recommendation....my sunday will be spent reading the book...
Hi bro ME,

Good for u! The book was essentially a compilation of articles written by the Oxford-educated American billionaire himself for Playboy magazine.

Getty was named by Fortune as the richest man in the world in 1957. Unlike Bill Gates n Warren Buffett, he was a big spender, lived in a castle in the UK in later life n had tasted the most beautiful pussies.

He was a great investor n a great businessman.

He should be our role model.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro ME,

Good for u! The book was essentially a compilation of articles written by the Oxford-educated American billionaire himself for Playboy magazine.

Getty was named by Fortune as the richest man in the world in 1957. Unlike Bill Gates n Warren Buffett, he was a big spender, lived in a castle in the UK in later life n had tasted the most beautiful pussies.

He was a great investor n a great businessman.

He should be our role model.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yes it is a good book. Although written more than half a century before, the concepts are still relevant today. However, he mentioned about watching costs when starting out and going to ktvs is probably too costly for me so I should retire from ktvs first until I am financially free. The part about habits is also funny, i wanted to find a ST F today as it was a habit for me the past months but after reading it I decided not to! Halfway reading though the book, a very esteem Chairman called me regarding some matter and also updated me on some hilarious stuffs....I apologize i have to cut the conversation short as I needed to go to the toilet to pee!

Anyway my takeaways from the book which I am halfway though is: invest in business, take calculated risks, be hands-on in your business, and watch your costs and cultivate the right habits....applying that to the ktv scene, i will watch my costs and go for value for money places and value for money girls...hahaha....oh and add one last point...must be as sharp and ruthless as Chairman! hahahaha
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
vellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
must be as sharp and ruthless as Chairman! hahahaha
Senior bro, i have been seeing this chairman mentioned many times but when i made a search, there's no such member. Who is this chairman everyone seems to be talking about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1