The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Alamak you make it sounds so far away.......next week only bro....

Its been a long time since we have such a big crowd there, normally only me & Lexbuckle & "MIA" Sharing only......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
agreed...a good time to gather for dinner then you all will be back to your cozy room...last time still can proceed for disco...too bad mafia not around to re-ignite the old memory...
Old 29-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Sinh Cafe
246 - 248 De Tham St., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (84-8) 3838 9593 - 3838 9597 / Fax: (84-8) 3836 9322,
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
The bus from Sinh Cafe is quite reliable. I went to Mui Ne last December 2008. The Sinh Cafe office is at 246 - 248, De Tham Street, District 1.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
I can meh????? huh BIL????? salivating liao........but a BIG NO NO!!!!! never ever touch a fellow bro's gal, just simply not right......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Hello BIL, what I meant was asking her ro cook and you come my house and eat la....dont mistaken hor

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 29-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 22
lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!lukas is one of the Best!

YES!! going hcmc on 31 july to visit gf parent any good foods to intro guys ?? and what places to go see see look look and shop ?

And im staying at vuong gia hotel issit good ?
Old 29-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
bro reaper, can pm your contact number in vietnam?

when i reach next monday, i try sms or call u first to see
Don't call Mr. Reaper a "bro" because he do not know you!
Old 29-07-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thank you for sharing...any idea how much it cost for return trip...
Get their package, much cheaper & convenient, only thing is the bladdy coach journey very long as its slow...

Go there and ask personally as their prices changes every few months, make sure you confirm wif them the hotel they assigned to you have no prob to bring in a viet gf

Two other bro tried to do it the DIY way, booked only bus tickets and then go there booked hotel and day-tours themselves, end-up spend much more than if they booked the whole package with everything inclusive

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
agreed...a good time to gather for dinner then you all will be back to your cozy room...last time still can proceed for disco...too bad mafia not around to re-ignite the old memory...
Why cannot go disco???? You got enuff manpwer mah..... if not enuff I can join you with my beloved

Mafia aka BIL aka VK now got his hands full, where got time for us liao.... I missed my BIL

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Hello BIL, what I meant was asking her ro cook and you come my house and eat la....dont mistaken hor
Oh ya and I am the King of Sinkapore

Okay swee, this invitation I accept....WHEN?????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
still got cha tao and mooncake

Quote:
Why cannot go disco???? You got enuff manpwer mah..... if not enuff I can join you with my beloved
correct
got partner also can go
Old 29-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Get their package, much cheaper & convenient, only thing is the bladdy coach journey very long as its slow...

Go there and ask personally as their prices changes every few months, make sure you confirm wif them the hotel they assigned to you have no prob to bring in a viet gf

Two other bro tried to do it the DIY way, booked only bus tickets and then go there booked hotel and day-tours themselves, end-up spend much more than if they booked the whole package with everything inclusive

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Sure thank you for sharing...is Mui Ne fun place for a 3D2N adventure...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Sure thank you for sharing...is Mui Ne fun place for a 3D2N adventure...
I tell you 1st hor, I find Phan Thiet & Mui Ne very boring.... personally I rather prefer Dalat as there are more romantic & cool sceneries especially if you are going with your beloved..... but if you are those types that prefer beaches & resorts leh than better stick to Mui Ne or Nha Trang...

Take note if I am not wrong Sinh Cafe have already changed their name but I just cannot recalled the new name.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
correct
got partner also can go
So you also cumming huh KT????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you also cumming huh KT????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Disco can go... but not beer om / ktv. Got partner mah
just found out from cha tao that we are on same flight
Old 29-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Don't call Mr. Reaper a "bro" because he do not know you!
My apologies for calling Mr reaper a bro.
Old 29-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

latest update:

i go sms her, telling her to stay at home take care of her grandma as she is sick. no need come to find me as the journey takes 3 hours from her house to hcmc.

guess what she sms me back?

she told me her grandma better liao, she ask me to call her when i reach hcmc....she going back singapore on 9 aug, same day as i go back singapore....

is this something fishy going on?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread