The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 20-11-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
trialNerror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
The Vicky I'm referring to level 3 is from level one is tall n chio, so she's attitude problem one?
Personally I had experienced with Vicky Level 1. No difference with the attitude of the ML of Level 3. To be honest, as recommended by NotSoYoung, her massage skill is excellent due to her training and experience back in China. In terms of communication with her, no problem even with my half pass six Chinese. I don’t think NotSoYoung will recommend her if she has attitude problem too. Everyone’s mileage will be different, and every ML has their limit. Mutual respect and mutual agreement is key for good overall experience.
If the bro who feed-backed can explain further, so to clarify the attitude problem
Old 20-11-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Any FJ avail in this area? Tried Vicky at MYS previously but max only bj.
Vicky is back. I see the moments pics. Wah Kao...gain weight at least 100% from the face...
Old 20-11-2023, 01:41 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle gali gong : Vicky let me see another t.ly recent
photo not in her wechat.
face a bit round /kIm5D round, but hor body okay.
Dam scary the face. How can be double the size on the face and body still the same. The looks can say totally not the same from previous.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Vicky is back. I see the moments pics. Wah Kao...gain weight at least 100% from the face...
She has definitely gained weight since her earlier MYS and Yishun days. I don't think she's chubby yet at this point though, body should still be good.
Old 20-11-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
She has definitely gained weight since her earlier MYS and Yishun days. I don't think she's chubby yet at this point though, body should still be good.
Maybe eat too much chinese protein in China Spa. LOL
Old 20-11-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Anyone tried F!$* from A&? She got the innocent look that’s what I like. If you can share here or dm me
Yah she have the girl next door look. She does not provide as much GFE as A & L just normal happy with 3G roaming at 1B. But her waxing and bubble bath is good.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
saw her moment update. I was like OMG
Old 20-11-2023, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Yes..OMG x 2
Old 20-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Having seen the pic and visited her while she was at bugis, she doesn't look that much fatter right? I thought she already gained weight then, can't believe she gained even more.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha seem everyone is in agree about the vicky new photo
Old 20-11-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoynymouslee View Post
Anyone know this place Hxxxxxxx spa near Silat. Run by china milf, near her 40 but very well maintained and huge natty asset.
Normal entrance (dont bother go for 88 and shes not pushy type) 1 blue for normal ext or 2 blue for hj+full 5g w nothing on. I we quite clicked and normally quite steamy even shes very wet already but i didnt managed to go full with her. Wonder any bro went anything beyond ?
Went back to try her again after your FR bro.

Same encounter as you. Nothing more than fingering leh. Was tempted to just flip her around and insert and try her reaction but big head still controlled my small head
Old 21-11-2023, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoynymouslee View Post
Anyone know this place Hxxxxxxx spa near Silat. Run by china milf, near her 40 but very well maintained and huge natty asset.
Normal entrance (dont bother go for 88 and shes not pushy type) 1 blue for normal ext or 2 blue for hj+full 5g w nothing on. I we quite clicked and normally quite steamy even shes very wet already but i didnt managed to go full with her. Wonder any bro went anything beyond ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Went back to try her again after your FR bro.

Same encounter as you. Nothing more than fingering leh. Was tempted to just flip her around and insert and try her reaction but big head still controlled my small head
She has been there very long time already. SG PR now but I feel her charges very high and talk quite proud. Tried once and never returned. She quote me 50 cannot touch and 100 can. I say continue your massage and no need special. Then she start boasting how good is her HJ and body and say pp pay even 250 just to visit her for a HJ....keep talking like how precious is her HJ...WTF....TBH she is a well maintain petite MILF and her boobs looks huge from the outside for her small frame. If only her charges is more reasonable I would go for it. What a pity
Old 21-11-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2758 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Yesterday visited my regular ML XL ( all the way since USSC/ Balestier to BMC) who had just moved location to BMC. Btw I not staying near BMC, just happen to be deployed there for work. XL's massage is really good, and of course others la you know. Strongly recommend to bros here.

Also inside the shop there is this ML FF (As per XL, this FF is new to SG) that catches my attention. Quite pretty looking and sweet voice. Gotten her WeChat also.

As XL had some bookings in the afternoon, I tried this ML FF instead. Not a time waster, good looks and great personality. Massage strength is good enough for me. Important is her teasing skills, really superb. Damage wise quite reasonable for me, normal rate for premium service.

Not going to disclose the 2 MLs' contacts in public, interested can pm me.
Thank Bro kimchi53320 for the contact, manage to make appointment with FF yesterday night, really a good session for me. As per what Bro kimchi53320 FR, FF really look pretty & had a sweet voice.
Below is my FR

Looks: 8.5/10, minus about 5-10% from the wechat picture.
Body: 8.5/10
Massage: 9/10 First is normal massage for about 15min & keep asking strength enough or than follow with sensual massage, shiok sia
GFE: 9.5/10 good chemistry with her, really can communicate well, BTW this is her first job in this line. Please treat her well
RTM: Definitely will, will visit her once every month

As per what Bro kimchi53320 said, not going to disclose ML contacts in public, interested can pm me.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG

Last edited by vin2324; 22-11-2023 at 12:37 PM.
Old 21-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialNerror View Post
Personally I had experienced with Vicky Level 1. No difference with the attitude of the ML of Level 3. To be honest, as recommended by NotSoYoung, her massage skill is excellent due to her training and experience back in China. In terms of communication with her, no problem even with my half pass six Chinese. I don’t think NotSoYoung will recommend her if she has attitude problem too. Everyone’s mileage will be different, and every ML has their limit. Mutual respect and mutual agreement is key for good overall experience.
If the bro who feed-backed can explain further, so to clarify the attitude problem
The bro that u referring to is me Loh. Maybe only rude to me and not to other bros. I shared before it’s negotiation failure. And also can be because I expected L3 GFE to be same at L1. So don’t expect L3 kind of maintenance service at L1.
Old 21-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Thanks all bro for the review and recc A** of level 3 really service gao gao. No wonder everyday fully book. Must book in advance like. Such a fine lady with very good customer service and it's not chop carrot pricing. Where to find now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1