The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story: The Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
I immediately ran up to the hotel. Checked with the counter whether the guests for the reserved room had checked in.

Negative.

Where would they be?

I dialled my wife's mobile, "The number you just dialled is currently unavailable"

What was happening to Claire?
Wa! Don't stop at the exciting part! Wanna fap already!!
Old 27-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , pls continue the story ....
Old 27-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cooltrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak. Read through the posts. Tent pitched. Campfire set. But I'm running out of nachos already.
Why can't it all be in one post...? Hahaha. JOKING. Kudos to TS bro.

More Please.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Schnitzer328i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Story: The Invitation

wahh...bro..ur story is just like the tvb serials..."to be continued" right before the climax...hahaha...you're writings are fanstastic bro..keep it up..camping for more here ....
Old 27-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been faithfully following this thread and honestly felt that the story plot is really good. Hope this story will go on and on like the other story of urs, camping and cheers!
Old 27-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
Dark Side deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark Side deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great storyline ...
Old 27-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Truly amazing! Bro Hardaway, you are a gifted writer
Old 27-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Overweightgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like all your story....
Old 28-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sstam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting... Great story... I want to join the club too... Hehehe
Old 28-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Friday night
Venue: MBS

8.45 pm

I had lost sight of Claire and Raymond for almost 30 min.

Like a headless chicken, I was just running around aimlessly in search for Claire. All kinds of thoughts were racing through my head.

Would Claire be unfaithful to me?

How would I feel if Raymond fucked Claire?

What should I do even if I found them?

I must be the biggest idiot in the world to even let things proceed to this stage. What the heck was I thinking of?

I must keep calm. Think. Think. Think. I must remain my composure to think. I had achieved everything I had because of my brains. I could not lose it now.

Yes, Raymond drove. The carpark.

Ran to the nearest lift. Basement 2, 3 or 4.

Wilson, you must use your analytical mind to think now. Stay calm.

Today was Friday. Raymond came around 7 pm. By that time, the carpark should be quite full due to the gambling crowd.

I had parked at basement 4. He should be the same.

What car was Raymond driving? Use your brain to recall. Should be a black Honda City.

8.52 pm

Spotted Raymond's car. No Raymond. No Claire.

All around me were cars. Full carpark. Not a single soul. I was going crazy.

Just at the moment my heart begun to sink, I had a strong gut feeling.

There was a green lighted exit sign at the far corner. It was one of those emergency exit staircase. No one ever used that because it was out of the way, non air-conditioned and stuffy.

Somehow I just walked towards it.

As I slowly approached the stairs, I heard voices. Very faint, but I was sure I heard Claire.

I crept towards the staircase and peeped through the small glass panel on the door. I saw Raymond and Claire's legs. They were standing on the staircase landing half a level up. I hid myself at an angle, concealed from their sight.

"Raymond, I enjoyed the dinner with you but I can't do this. You know I am your boss's wife."

"But look, Claire. You took up the Special Club invitation. That means you wanted to do this."

"No, don't get me wrong. I accepted the invitation out of curiosity. Nothing else."

"Come on Claire, don't tell me you don't feel anything for me. I am not asking you to leave Wilson or anything. We are just having a little fling. Just let go of yourself for a moment and enjoy yourself. Wilson won't know. No one would know. It's only between you and me."

"No, I really ...."

At this moment, Raymond pulled Claire towards him and kissed her forcefully.

Claire tried to resist him by pushing him away, but Raymond was too strong for her. His two arms wrapped around her body and pulled her up close.

Raymond was forcing his mouth over Claire's, but she remained tight-lipped, not allowing him any gap in.

After 10-15 seconds, Claire let go of her mouth to catch a breath and Raymond shoved his tongue into her mouth.

His right hand moved in front and touched Claire's left breast through her dress.

That was when Claire seemed to be lowering her resistance. Her eyes became half-closed and her mouth opened slightly more.

Should I rush in now to save my wife? Somehow I remained rooted. I didn't even understand why.

Raymond's right hand was massaging Claire's breast more roughly and her spaghetti strap fell off her shoulder, showing her matching purple bra.

Claire was wearing a purple spaghetti dress, with frills at the bottom at her mid thigh level. I had always liked her wearing this dress because she looked very sexy yet elegant in it. Her hair was bundled up at the back with fringes in front set apart through the middle. Claire was beautiful.

"Ok enough"

Claire regained her consciousness and pushed Raymond away.

"I am going back. I can't do anything wrong to Wilson."

Raymond was not willing to let go of her so easily.

As Claire tried to turn and walked down the stairs, Raymond grabbed her arm and pulled her close again.

This time, Claire didn't offer much resistance. They were locked in a passionate kiss.

"Raymond.....just.....kiss....only......ok" Claire managed to voice out these few words through their locked lips.

"Ok" Raymond replied non-nonchalantly.

They were kissing each other more furiously now, shoving each other's tongue into each other's mouth and exchanging lots of saliva with each other.

Raymond's right hand moved down to Claire's dress hemline, pulled it up slightly and got his hand under her dress. His whole palm was rubbing the front of her black panties.

"No....no...no .....just kiss....only"

Although those words came out from Claire's mouth, her actions betrayed her. She actually spread her legs to allow Raymond's hand to get to her crotch area.

"Uhhhhh....ermmmmm......urrrmmmmm...."

Claire was starting to pant more heavily and giving out soft moans. Raymond's hand must be feeling good on her crotch area.

That same hand moved further north, reached the top of her panties, slit the fingers in and pulled down her panties to her thigh level. His fingers were now in naked contact with Claire's naked pussy.

Claire let out an uncontrollable moan when he inserted two of his fingers into her.

Raymond was now finger-fucking her roughly now. Claire was squirming in ecstasy. I knew Claire won't be able to withstand this for long.

Raymond broke himself from the kiss, used his other free hand to pull down her bra together with her front part of the dress, exposing her right breast. He cupped his mouth over the naked breast and sucked on her nipple. His sucking was done expertly, in a measured strength and used his tongue to flick her nipple, sometimes circling around it, teasing her and next moment, gobbled at it.

Claire had very sensitive nipple and his expert sucking was sending waves of sensation throughout her whole body.

My wife was now half nude, with an exposed breast being sucked on, and her panties pulled down to her thigh, and finger-fucked by a man in public. And she was moaning in sexual delight.

I knew Claire was going to explode in a matter of time.

However Raymond had other idea. He stopped his finger movement, and moved that hand away, trying to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

His 8-inch dick came into view and Claire let out a gasp at the sight of it.

He tried to position his dick at her pussy entrance but Claire won't have any of that. She closed her legs instantly and pushed Raymond away.

"Raymond, stop this. I can't do this. I am married. I won't betray Wilson. If you don't stop, I am going to shout rape!"

This time, Raymond was taken aback by Claire's firmness.

"But....but ...Claire....I need to release this....if not I am going to die. Can you help me pls?"

Claire paused for a few moments, looking down at the erected cock, in deep thoughts.

"You promised not to force me to do anything which I don't want to, ok?"

Raymond was looking confused and deprived now, nodding his head like a little kid.

I was also confused by the turn of events. What was going to happen next?

What happened next totally took me by surprise.

Claire reached out her hand and wrapped her hand around his large tool. Her cold touch made Raymond moaned.

Claire lowered herself down in a kneeling position and gave a gentle lick on the cock head with her tongue.

"Oh god, that feels good" Raymond moaned out in pure delight.

Claire opened her mouth and took in the whole 8-inch into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, your mouth feels heavenly....Claire....thank you....suck...."

Claire started her sucking action, with both her cheeks sucked in by the side.

Raymond began his pumping action, in and out of her mouth. Starting slowly, and getting faster and faster. Claire reciprocated by sucking it even harder. Some saliva drooled out from the corner of her lips.

Very soon, Raymond was groaning in ecstasy. He was grabbing the back of her head and pumping his cock roughly in that little mouth. Her mouth was now being used as a fuck-hole for his selfish pleasure.

Claire was gagging on his huge tool but Raymond could not care less, shoving in and out of her mouth in double-quick time.

In front kneeling was the wife of his boss, his masturbation tool for so many nights ever since he first met her at the Company D&D. His cock was nestled warmly in that pretty mouth. Her eyes, her nose, her face. Pure beauty. And he was fucking her mouth. Real mouth. Not just in his wet dreams and masturbate fantasy. A real, warm mouth that was sucking on his cock. It felt so warm, so real, so good.

That mouth. Which was just eating dinner with him an hour ago and talking to him throughout the night. He had kissed that mouth and sucked on that tongue. But to shove his own dick inside that mouth was another story altogether. It felt too good. Fucking good. He would have wished to fuck that mouth forever.

All of a sudden, Raymond stopped his pumping action. Both his hands grabbed the back of Claire's head tightly and pushed her towards him, with his cock fully shoved into her mouth, almost reaching her throat, and froze in that position.

His body shuddered.

Claire's eyes were wide open in shock but she could not do much other than to let the explosion flow down her throat.

Raymond had cummed in her mouth, and Claire had swallowed every single drop of his hot jism.

After he finished unloading, he let go of his hands and his cock fell out of her mouth.

Claire tried to spit out but most of it had already flown down her throat.

Raymond took a few steps back and sat down on the floor, exhausted and contented.

Claire pulled up her panties, adjusted back her bra and tidied her dress quickly, and turned to leave without saying a single word.

Raymond was too tired to react and just sat there.

I quickly moved myself out of my position and ran away from sight. I could not let Claire knew I saw everything, yet I did nothing to stop them.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 28-06-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Old 28-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro..you are setting us on fire! haha but pls carry on......
Old 28-06-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Claire pulled up her panties, adjusted back her bra and tidied her dress quickly, and turned to leave without saying a single word.

Raymond was too tired to react and just sat there.

I quickly moved myself out of my position and ran away from sight. I could not let Claire knew I saw everything, yet I did nothing to stop them.
If I were Raymond, I will feel damn good about face fucking my boss's wife. He will forever look differently at Wilson liao.

Wonder what will Wilson do next.. And whether Claire will confess to Wilson what she did.

TS, great work. Please keep it up, we are all eagerly awaiting your updates. Almost every hour I will check your thread, hoping that there's an update from you. The wait is torture. But the story is great. Following eagerly.. Hope the updates come fast, and thanks for everything!!
Old 28-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thinked after Jenny, Wilson will send the green envelope to Raymond's wife.
Old 28-06-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

story becoming so predicting without much twist. TS is losing it........sad to say
Old 28-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very interesting idea to have it from a third person's pov. Looking forward to the next post!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1