The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43087 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
For the next few days, wife seemed to be always drifting or not in the mood but I noticed that she always checked on her mobile or busy sending messages. Then she started talking again.

W: Husband, sorry for the lousy mood at times..

M: So you been busy messaging dad?

W: Yes, you guess it right! We message each other daily since he is still in China.

M: So how is he or how you both OK?

W: He said he loved to tend to his garden over there. We both not much problem. Just that I feel he is just avoiding me!

M: Maybe he did not feel right..

W: Yes.. correct but as much as he try to pretend, I know he is also dying for it too!

M: What make you say that?

W: Coz I feel that he kind of hinting to me to meet him over there!

M: Seriously?

W: Yes, that's why is so difficult! He said he did not feel comfortable if it was done at our home!

M: I see..then how? But do you really want to fly there to meet him?

W: No lah.. not possible also!

Then she looked at me as if trying to see my reactions.

M: If it gonna make you feel happy and really want to go, what stopping you to?

W: Don't be ridiculous! How can do until like that!

M: Nothing is impossible if you got the heart to do it!

W: But...but then you how?

M: Me? I understand one! Besides, I am the guilty one to let this happen but half way, problem started! So here I also here to help solve problem lah!

W: Dear.. you mean you allow me to go?

M: Yes.. if you want to, do you?

Wife just kept silence as if too shy to say it.

M: Go.. with my blessings! Over there, dad will have much lesser pressure!

W: Yes.. you say it right! I will think so too.

M: Over there.. no his wife around and you no husband around. Just like no government like that! Free as a bird!

W: Hehe.. don't say untill like that. I always have my husband in my heart, no matter where I am!

M: Wow.. I'm impressed! But it is really easier if no one related over there, it will be much much easier for both of you lah!

W: So that he won't chicken out again lor, hehe

M: Next week I going oversea, so got the excusses to go off, in case mum asked!

W: Husband, why you always have so many ideas to me to go astray!

M: As long as you are happy, I will be happy too.

W: Thank you dear for taking care of me and I will always love you!

M: Darling, I truly love you, hence I let you enjoy the need that I did not give it to you. Besides, dad have always taking care of us. So now he old already, is only right that we also need to take care of him in return too!

Wife looked confused and start to tear a little.

W: I'm sorry.. I truely love you too dear. Thank you for being so generous becoz of love for me!

We both hugged each other tightly as if it was back in those days of puppy love! After a while, she started to cheer up again.

M: Why don't you message him now and tell him the good news!

W: Oh.. OK if you say so, hehe

After a short while, he replied and wife show it to me their chatting conversation!

Wife message: Daring, after careful thought, I decided to fly there to meet you.

Dad reply: Not joking? You serious?

W: of coz is for real!

D: But... but what about him?

W: No worry, I already told him I going for a short holiday with my girlfriend and he agreed to it already!

D: Oh.. I feel bad about it!

W: Nah.. he is OK about us!

D: Us? You mean he know?

W: Oops.. no lah, I mean he ok with most things one. My side very easy to solve one lah!

D: Then what about my grand baby?

W: Easy lah, hubby will pass it to his mum to take care for few days. Only few days mah!

D: Oh.. that's great! Looking forward to see you soon!

After I had read it, I almost burst out laughing! It was all so damn weird! Then wife hugged me so tightly and said said needed it now! She caressed my kuku but it did not seem to react or harden!

Wife to me: Husband, why no hard one!

M: Maybe need more juicy details to get me going!

W: Don't want lah.. shy lah!

M: Then I can't get hard, how to make love to you?

W: Wah liao! OK.. hmm... your own wife going oversea to meet her lover soon, how? You like it?

M: Oh... you naughty girl! Go so far, just to let him fuck, is it?

W: Har.. who's talking! You want to send your wife there to let another man fuck me! You want it to happen one!

M: OK.. my fault lah.. but you also like it mah! Tell me honestly, you wanted it too, don't you?

I was touching her pussy at that moment and she was already reacting with wetness. At the same time, she was playing with my kuku to get it up!

W: Oh.. I feels good.. Yes, I like it too! I want to get done by him!

M: Then say it! Wanna get fuck by him!

W: Hehe.. your wife's pussy very vain mah! Will to fly so far, just to let him fuck! Yes you hear it right! I want him to FUCK me!

M: Oh no.. I can't tahan you anymore... so slutty pot! And so every day fuck by him lor?

W: Yes! Day and night also fuck! Do nothing but only FUCK!

M: So how many times you both gonna fuck?

W: I don't know! Fuck as many times as he can! Until he no more sperm to shoot lor, haha!

Our nasty talk made until we both so high. So we both just fuck too but knowing myself, it did not take long and I already spray lor!
So steamy n turned on to read such a sexy n dirty conversation between a naughty husband n wife who seems to be in an open married relationship ending it with an enjoyable fuck...who is a husband who doesn't mind his naughty wife to be fucked by another guy ...wives with such understanding husbands shd count themselves lucky as society does not permit a woman to hv n enjoy sex with another man anymore after she is married other than with her husband only

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1