The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2004, 02:08 AM
Marcoe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Bro Marcoe, care to share the number of this "power gem" that you want to bonk but was booked for 3 hrs. Too tempting to give it a miss. Thanks!
sry bro. i missed the no.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marcoe
sry bro. i missed the no.
No worries... If I pass by L6H66 and see something close to your "power gem", I will inform you.

Btw, last night cheong wif fellow samster at KTV fortune 11. After which, some of bro and I went down to GL to recce at about 3 am in the morning. Saw WH10 still jam pack with alot of horny guys. Quite a surprise. Too bad for me. My mood kena spolit by the gal in the KTV. Somemore, my didi also didn't respond last night so never bonk any gals. Think that WH10 is the only Cat40 house that are open so late into the night and still so happening.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hohosaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have been visiting this cat40... but not sure how you'll differentiate of the house numbers... mostly, i'll visit this L8 main road entrance after the coffeeshop of few houses joined together with a drink machine.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Re: L8H43G2

Quote:
Just to share with you brudders, I wanna make it a point to screw at least 4 gals per month. Keen to meet up with lao jiaos here to pick up all the necessary skills and bonk together. Do chio me is any brudder going down... but after my "priesthood"ok? Thanks!
if you really keep this up then you will overtake a lot of people in experience very fast
Old 12-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
moses_limp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not only WH10, some others house along L18 oso open until 4:00am.

Quote:
No worries... If I pass by L6H66 and see something close to your "power gem", I will inform you.

Btw, last night cheong wif fellow samster at KTV fortune 11. After which, some of bro and I went down to GL to recce at about 3 am in the morning. Saw WH10 still jam pack with alot of horny guys. Quite a surprise. Too bad for me. My mood kena spolit by the gal in the KTV. Somemore, my didi also didn't respond last night so never bonk any gals. Think that WH10 is the only Cat40 house that are open so late into the night and still so happening.
Old 14-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First off, I would like to say hi to everyone on the forums, it's my first time here.

Okay, stright to the topic, I have recently start to visit GL on a bi-monthly basis. Of course, an ideal frequency would be everyday, but of course, I am not one who can finance that.

Anyway, I have always been going to H10 (I went about 4 times in total?) and I just wanted to know if there are any other houses people can recommand to me (though H10 seemed to have changed all their girls, favorites 7 and 12 are no more there).

And just curious, I do know the basic rate is 40 bucks per 20 minutes, but is there a special rate for say, the whole time they are open? Something like pay for 2 hours and get an extra free?

I don't want to sound like a total jackass, I am just curious about having a..ahem.. longer session. I am only 20, I am young and I still have alot of exploring of the ... ahem... human anatomy to do.
Old 14-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Quote:
Originally posted by ABCinSG
First off, I would like to say hi to everyone on the forums, it's my first time here.

Okay, stright to the topic, I have recently start to visit GL on a bi-monthly basis. Of course, an ideal frequency would be everyday, but of course, I am not one who can finance that.

Anyway, I have always been going to H10 (I went about 4 times in total?) and I just wanted to know if there are any other houses people can recommand to me (though H10 seemed to have changed all their girls, favorites 7 and 12 are no more there).

And just curious, I do know the basic rate is 40 bucks per 20 minutes, but is there a special rate for say, the whole time they are open? Something like pay for 2 hours and get an extra free?

I don't want to sound like a total jackass, I am just curious about having a..ahem.. longer session. I am only 20, I am young and I still have alot of exploring of the ... ahem... human anatomy to do.
just read thru the threads, there are lots of reports on the gals and houses. there's no such thing as special rate but you get to stay longer if you are lucky (means the gals dun rush you off).

WH10G7 gone but G12 still around la
Old 14-03-2004, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ABCinSG

y not go to Lor 8 or Lor6 and look for a girl you can click with and then do her overnight..then you can explore her anatomy all night long all for $130
Old 14-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
any bros got any sightings on the 1st fews hses in lor? since hse 66 seems to take the lights of everyone else that in there..
its the 1st few hses when u walk down from the kopitiam main road..
thanks in advanmce
Old 14-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
sorry for double post
Old 14-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Quote:
Originally posted by Garage1
any bros got any sightings on the 1st fews hses in lor? since hse 66 seems to take the lights of everyone else that in there..
its the 1st few hses when u walk down from the kopitiam main road..
thanks in advanmce
are you talking about L8H17ABC?
i have yet to find any targets there to shoot
Old 14-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
y not go to Lor 8 or Lor6 and look for a girl you can click with and then do her overnight..then you can explore her anatomy all night long all for $130
dun say that ah, wait he think can do it all night
Old 14-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8 H66E G66

yesterday was bored so went down to my usual hse 66G but my usual was not working so went ard to explore a bit. in the end settle on H66E G66 bcos of her looks. went into the room and she alredy show me a very sian face..... bath was nothing exceptional and proceed to the bed. began with a catbath and later to normal bj with condom. No bbbj from this gal and no frenching also..... later when comes to fj, she rided me for a while den proceed to missionary position. i took longer than usual to cum that day and she showed me an even blacker face..... wa kao like its my fault that i paid her to do this job.... knn below are the ratings:

face: 7.1/10 (quite pretty that y settle for her)
boobs: 6.5 (A cupper)
body: 7/10 (no sagging and somemore with a tattoo just above her backside)
bj: 5/10 (no bbbj and not skilful)
fj: 4/10(only 2 position and face very balck when take too long to cum)

RTF: never!
Old 15-03-2004, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by RJ2004
are you talking about L8H17ABC?
i have yet to find any targets there to shoot
Went there jalan jalan at L8H17 (Can't remember whether is A, B or C) before at about 3 pm, a few weeks back. Apparently, their business is so good until there is no girls left in the tank. In the end, OKT has to ask me to come back later. Never see the girls before though...
Old 15-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004
Quote:
Went there jalan jalan at L8H17 (Can't remember whether is A, B or C) before at about 3 pm, a few weeks back. Apparently, their business is so good until there is no girls left in the tank. In the end, OKT has to ask me to come back later. Never see the girls before though...
i can hardly remember ever seeing more than 4 gals in there at any one time. which is one of the reason why i usually give it a miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1