The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

We went to east coast for a jog.......damn tired..she was good....we ran for about ah hour....Finally the jogging session is over...
Then i puzzled where are we going to swim??? I asked where is next. ..my house we go for a swim and I make you lunch at my place. .woaaahhhh damn happy...zoooomm...we reach her place. .we went in to change..I was we wearing my speedo sexy piece. Lol...actually I purposely choose the triangle type..looks more sexy rather than the long piece till thigh length.
She came out..one piece also from speedo..very alluring and styled..the back of her suit is quite bare type...

We did a lot of laps together....an hour later..we stop...we took our stuff and she signal me to follow her. .she was in her bathrobe....when I reach her place. I was stunned by her Filipino maid. ....she young and dangerous type..I guess she was 25 ...fair skinned. Long hair..wearing super short pants and singlet. Preparing to go out for Sunday outing .boobs as usual at least 32C..side profile very seducing...faye father may be controlling hard. ..haha..

Her parents are on hols in china. ...both also working parents. .dad work with a bank and mom with an insurance company. ..

Tbc
Old 29-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to shower in her common bath..and she of course went to hers..u feels very strange as I know recently only and now I'm having a shower at her place. .nevermind. .when im done I walk around her living dining kitchen and of course her laundry area....checking out things...hehehe..

Quickly I go back to living and waiting for her. .she took like 30 mins...enough time for me but I didn't took the risk to check out more. ..
Scared later I got exposed....she came out. .wearing shorts exposed her creamy white legs paired with a red tight tee-shirt. .omg I can see the shape of her bra
hey are you okay???
Yeah sure...are we going out to eat??
No I have prepared some food....
She open her fridge and took out some salad..potatoes salad..too healthy for me. .
Come over. .lets eat. .would you like to have some juice or coffee. ..or water.
I prefer juice first then coffee......
During lunch. ..we chat about many stuffs.....I think she is testing me and also trying out me. .so strict... yucky. ..

Tbc
Old 29-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

How's the salad? I hope it's not too plain for you ..
Is very nice and I really like it. Where did you learn to make it from?
Learnt during uni times in London.
So when is parents coming back? Where are they now?
Next Saturday night. They are in Japan. Having some good time.
Ohhh why you didn't join the trip?
Boss don't really like us to take leave.
Wtf really?then no hols?
There are few office vacations in a year and all the lawyers are sort of compulsory to join...so what do you do on Sunday?
Normally I woke up late and bring my parents for lunch and shop a bit...

Fwd fwd fwd...soon we finished our coffee..since her maid went out she have to bring in and wash the dishes. Of course I die die help her..she standing next to me. .I wash she rinse water. .what a lovely feel for me. .

Tbc
Old 02-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Ts

How goes the story
Old 03-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Her phone rings. ...Later she came back to the kitchen. ..she asked me if I want to join her with some friends to have high tea around 3pm at one of the hotel??? I can't reject this kind of invitation..
Yeah sure....
I need to change ...so I go back to change and fetch you later???

No need to be so troublesome...you just wait for me for a while then I follow u home for you to change...give me a min..I go get change....

I waited for about 30 mins...she came out with her beige spaghetti long dress..her pony tail hair n light make up..she look so pretty...super nice....

I just wonder how she will react when she met my parents at home...zoooomm. .I reach my house....I lead her in and asked her to wait at the living...my parents was there. .

I introduced her and they quickly starting to chat. I Was nervous.
Tbc
Old 03-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My mom was happily chat with her. ..I quickly walk towards them and standing next to her sofa. .from my angle I can see her down blouse a bit...those creamy breasts perfectly fit into the nude coloured bra. .little cleavage can be seen from the front as her dress was round neck but from my angle it was almost exposed she seems doesn't know about it. ..

It was a good chat with my parents... it went well. ...she was happy also. ..
In the car she starts to talk about my parents. .
She was saying very nice to talk to my parents. Phew. .I passed I guessed...
Old 03-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

When we reach the hotel. .all her friends are there. .they are also extremely surprised to see me..everyone was like. .who is this guy??? Some of her friends are married and of course single. ..they are her secondary school friends...chatting topics are quite normal. .until they talked about going to hols....they are like going to plan for one soon. Everyone was giving some ideas. ...faye said bkk for shopping n Thai massage. .
Some mentioned HK. .some mentioned Phuket...at the end they decided phuket for relaxing trip....she seems a bit dissatisfied as I think she wants to shop in Bkk. ..

I asked myself am I joining or what? So that's my objective. .make her my gf before the trip so that I can have some good time later....
Old 04-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Ok time almost up. ..we going home separately. .nice knowing her friends. Got a few quite good looking too...

While on the way sending her home. She keeps saying how excited of going to hols with her friends. Suddenly she was like a school girl character ..all the while she acted pro lawyer to me. .now I know she could be very different from work...

After she got off ..I received a very sweet sms from her..
Thanks for the company and looking forward for more.
It make me feels very good. ..

I replied her. .same here..
Old 04-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 15
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Nice story bro. Please continue !!
Old 04-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

it was monday,
she said she will be busy and have no time to meet up even for dinner...so we didn't meet up...mostly sms....
It was wednesday... she asked me for movie after work around 9 plus...i was quite shocked about it...she said want to relax from work..so i book tickets and waited for her at the cinema....again twin couple seat

she came in her power OL attitire...jacket, button blouse with 2 unbuttoned from top...and tight OL skirt c/w black stocking...so neat and tidy look...her hair always in the best state of condition..alwasy look so nice..

she haven't eat anything so i ask if she wants to eat something light then cinema...she says after movie we should do supper...wow...i am ok as u r not tired...this time round i sat on her left....so that i can see the opening of her shirt...2 buttons surely have very nice view...indeed i saw so much during the entired movie as i always turn my head over to chat with her...

after movie she wanted to have some porridge to warm her cold tummy...we went to food court nearby and drive her home....i must find a way to get into her condo as i know her parents are still not back yet!!! Hoping she will invite but i guess i got to self invite as i am sure it will not happen,
Old 05-11-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

That night didn't happen. ..I drive back alone but happy. .
Next day I received a text from her for dinner after work on Friday. .wow that's awesome. .dinner plus drinks im sure I will score..Finally the day has come. .is Friday night. ..she left work early so that I can fetch her from her place. .I was waiting in my car around 8pm...very nervous about it. ..I only booked for dinner but afterwards I have no idea yet. ..

I saw her coming over. .this time round she wear a short tube dress with 3 inches held. .super model like tonight....from the side view I m sure it's a pair of fullest B cup melons. .fair and smooth. ...back profile ..is perky and bouncy. .can't see if she is wearing thong or string or boy shorts. ..
But I was excited. ..
Old 09-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

As usual I get off from car and open the door for her. ..she look so gorgeous. .
Her short dress and those long legs with heels are stunning. ..

Hey you are gorgeous tonight...please get in before someone come to snatch you away i joked with her. ..can't see it again. .I get back to drive to our restaurant. I book a nice steak place for her as she mentioned she loves steak before. .

We had our steak with a bottle red wine.....she really like the steak. Normally she eat very plain food for diet...once a week to have fats and unhealthy foods is ok. .no wonder her complexion and skin are so nice. .

I really took it slowly. Until now I haven't get to hold her hands...the night was great...we managed to finish up the bottle of wine. .wedrank about the same amount. ..still steady la. .I suggest to 2nd round a nearby bar for another bottle of wine which she happily say OK..
Old 09-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
MakeJohnBark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates
Thanks
Old 11-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

The music was good. Atmosphere was great. .she was a bit drunk..I was ok. ...we sit closely to each other...when we are done with the 2nd bottle she was resting her head onto my shoulder..my left hand was reading on her left shoulder holding her tightly. .she put her right hands on my lash lap. .sure don't waste this chance by holding her hands. ..

As the night goes. the bar comes to an ends. .we have to leave. ..I helped her get up and hold her by the shoulder. .as we walk towards to my car. Her hand actually holding my waist. .after I opened my car for I slowly put her into the seat. . my trick is coming now. ..
Once she sat in. ..I helped her to buckle seat belt. .by doing this. .I was so near to her face. ..I can place my nose 3cm from hers. ..super excited...

I pretend and doing the buckling in the slowest motion..so nice my view as I am not looking at the adapter but her face and those 2cm cleavage.

She look at me....we are like staring to each other at a nearest distance. I snapped the buckle into the adapter but reluctant to go..I slowly get nearer to her lips..she close her eyes...bingo. ..I plant my lips to hers...wooohhhoooo I slowly kiss her. ...
Old 11-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
matakuching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going bro .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1